Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Deana H.
Deana H.
Cadillac, MI

This is my very favorite eyeshadow. I have tried many others but always come back to this. I have very deep set eyes so can't wear shadows like most do. This gives my eyes a more even look and light enough to wear from lid to brow. I'm also very pale and its perfect for my skin tone. Anyone new to eye makeup or wants a simple pretty eye try this color. Its perfect and would blend well as the lightest color to a 3 step as neutral colour and would go with almost any nudes browns taupes.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Murray, UT

It's a decent eyesadow. I like the nice sheen it has and it works well as a transition color on the eyes. I dislike that while it has pigment, it's not as pigmented as I hope. I have to dip a few times to get the color needed to fully apply it. It isn't too spotty or patchy for what it is either.
Abby C.
Abby C.

This was the first shadow color I ever used, so I'm really fond of it. My mom gave it to me as "starter makeup" when I was in middle school. It's a very subtle, sedate color that goes well with a variety of styles. It could stand to be more intensely pigmented, but I think it's a good buy.
Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD

Very affordable, which makes it well worth the money. Also a great color, perfect for blending out the crease of an all over lid shade. Only downside is that there can be a bit of fall out but nothing too crazy. Maybelline has a ton of good individual eyeshadows, so I will be trying more!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

I really enjoy this color it brings out my eyes seeing's how i have brown eye's. Maybeliene's Expert Eye's is a great brand of eye shadow's and sometimes you can find them at the dollar tree. I have quite a few times. This color is a wonderful color that's hard to come by any more.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Reading, MA

I enjoyed Maybelline's Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - it has a slightly shimmery look without being over the top. My only complaint would be that it doesn't go on very thick, so you have to apply a couple of layers for it to be noticeable. Overall a nice product though!
Sam W.
Sam W.
Greenfield, OH

I have very sensitive eyes and most eye makeup stings or makes my eyes water. I always go back to Maybelline as their products don't do that to my eyes. I love their eye shadow, it applies easy and stays on all day or night without reapplication.
Tatiana N.
Tatiana N.
Needville, TX

I really enjoyed this eyeshadow . It went in really well I only needed a little bit and the color was very pigmented. It stayed for a long time on the eye (with a primer ) even without it still stayed on longer than other drugstore brands.
Casie B.
Casie B.
Jacksonville, NC

Great color. Blends well. A good color to have in the collection. I don't use it often but it always looks good when I do. It doesn't have large sparkles in it and I really like that about this shadow.
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL

This is my favorite neutral color to wear. I use it day or night. It is easy to keep as a subtle color or to create a smoky look for going out. I use this color more than any other shade of eye shadow.

Join Now