Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow, Silken Taupe - .13 oz uploaded by Mikki B.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Eye shadows see more...

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Murray, UT
It's a decent eyesadow. I like the nice sheen it has and it works well as a transition color on the eyes. I dislike that while it has pigment, it's not as pigmented as I hope. I have to dip a few times to get the color needed to fully apply it. It isn't too spotty or patchy for what it is either.
Abby C.
Abby C.
This was the first shadow color I ever used, so I'm really fond of it. My mom gave it to me as "starter makeup" when I was in middle school. It's a very subtle, sedate color that goes well with a variety of styles. It could stand to be more intensely pigmented, but I think it's a good buy.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this color it brings out my eyes seeing's how i have brown eye's. Maybeliene's Expert Eye's is a great brand of eye shadow's and sometimes you can find them at the dollar tree. I have quite a few times. This color is a wonderful color that's hard to come by any more.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Greenfield, OH
I have very sensitive eyes and most eye makeup stings or makes my eyes water. I always go back to Maybelline as their products don't do that to my eyes. I love their eye shadow, it applies easy and stays on all day or night without reapplication.
Tatiana N.
Tatiana N.
Needville, TX
I really enjoyed this eyeshadow . It went in really well I only needed a little bit and the color was very pigmented. It stayed for a long time on the eye (with a primer ) even without it still stayed on longer than other drugstore brands.
Casie B.
Casie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Great color. Blends well. A good color to have in the collection. I don't use it often but it always looks good when I do. It doesn't have large sparkles in it and I really like that about this shadow.
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Irving, TX
It and ok product I wish it had more pigment so I can fully love it the price is ok but wish it can actually work the money for it the color is looks great if only it looks the same once on the eye
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY
I love use brown color in my eyes because stay more beautiful, is very easy pass in your eyes.
I bought in a cosmetics store in my town and I recomend you buy.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Kansas City, MO
Fabulous color at a great price. It stays on as well as many eye shadows that cost twice as much. This is one of my favorite shades to wear.
ZabrinaMarie B.
ZabrinaMarie B.
Los Lunas, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color at an affordable price. Perfect color to dress up or dress down. Will be buying a new one because I love the color so much.