BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

• Do these come with suggestions on how to wear or layer on your eyes?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else get eye headaches from this brand eye shadow? I mu...3 Answers
Estrella T.
Estrella T.
Honest opinion? I do not care for these shadows at all! They go on patchy, they aren't pigmented and they are hard to build. I've tried several different colors, they are not creamy whatsoever. I would not buy this product again. I will pay a little more money for something creamy and pigmented!
Danai A.
Danai A.
La Place, LA
Beautiful colors. Wish they had more colors. It is not pricey but still good quality for what your paying for. I but it from Walmart. It has beautiful shimmers and last all throughout the day with primer.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI
I love color quads and this is a nice one for the summer. It brings the green out in my eyes and blends together perfectly. The price is fair and the product is great! Will buy again!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the colors in this palate, they complement my blue eyes nicely and I love the little bit of shimmer they offer. The price is also good for the product.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Enid, OK
Natural color, with a little glitter! Affordable. Okay packaging. Purchased at Walmart. Would recommend to older women. Lasted for a while(a month) .
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Love Maybelline liner, primers, eyebrow and foundation but eye shadow is trash. No pigment at all only good pigment they have is the color tattoo
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Love all the different things I can do with just these 4 colors. I can go casual to fancy! Stays on pretty well and washes off nicely.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybelline expert eyes eyeshadow has beautiful eyecolor shades and looks fabulous on. Its a great value and I will keep using it!
sandra r.
sandra r.
i really like how the color looks.It very nice how u pick up the color very nice.I like how it stays on until u take it off.
Besa B.
Besa B.
Gorgeous texture, color and application. The color combination in this palette is great and fits a variety of eye colors.
M. G.
M. G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else get eye headaches from this brand eye shadow? I must be allergic to one of the ingredients.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
Do these come with suggestions on how to wear or layer on your eyes?