BY MAYBELLINE

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Maybelline expert eyes defining liner - brownish black

• Anyone had any problem with this feathering/bleeding at all?1 Answers
  • Quiero saber mas sobre este producto me gusta mucho la ma...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eye...2 Answers
Reviews (1970)
  • "This is a great color and it doesn't smudge all over your eyes, it stays in place. I love the Maybelline expert wear pencils and especially in the brownish black." in 112 reviews
Megan B.
I didn’t like this eyeliner very much because it Dosent last very long. After a few uses mine dried out completely. It’s very affordable but it’s not worth when there are many more better quality eyeliners.
Chorne
Color looks good when you first apply it but by lunch it’s everywhere but where it should be. I bought mine at Walmart and price was decent but definitely not something I will buy again. Spend more and get your money’s worth.
Dana R.
I like this eyeliner although sometimes it does not come out as dark as you want you have to repeatedly put it on
Yuridsi M.
Its just a basic everyday eyeliner its very black and glides on easily and it is afforable
Justine H.
America
Soft, glides right on, and lasts all day.
Only draw back is, I hate that I have to sharpen it. Other than that, love.
élana g.
Miami Lakes
This glides on over my eyeshadow so nicely! I like to just follow my kid closely to create a natural look
Melanie B.
Basic eyeliner, I use it for tight lining and upper lid only. Even the waterproof tends to smudge though.
Connie S.
i really have use you an eyebrow pencil because from being alot younger i over tweezed so bad that now my brows do not grow in certain places so now i have to color in a bit with some brown brow pencil....really enjoy this product..my brows thank u
Barbara P.
Es bueno nunca salgo sin el , es como mi mejor amigo , me encanta ese te tipo de delineado
Andrea G.
Clayton
This is usually my go to eyeliner, it’s a good price and I can get it anywhere! It does start to wear after a while, by the end of the day I’m having to clean it up a little.
chasity f.
Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should it only be use on one or the other?
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Does it smudge during the day or does it stay in place throughout the day?
Claire W.
I have always used the Maybelline master precise liquid pen eyeliner and I love it a lot. I have never used this and I have always wanted to try it but I don't really know the difference. Is it basically the same idea?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Is this more of a bold defined brown or subtle color??
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Has this ever smeared on you?