BY MAYBELLINE

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Maybelline expert eyes defining liner - brownish black

• Anyone had any problem with this feathering/bleeding at all?1 Answers
  • Quiero saber mas sobre este producto me gusta mucho la ma...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eye...2 Answers
Reviews (1972)
  • "This is a great color and it doesn't smudge all over your eyes, it stays in place. I love the Maybelline expert wear pencils and especially in the brownish black." in 112 reviews
Hailey H.
My go - to when it comes to eyebrow pencils. My mom wore this for years, so naturally I tried it as I got older and brow filling became popular, and it is so smooth and easy to work with. They offer a variety of shades, it is super cheap, and comes with 2 pencils. Great for beginners and experts!
Dee G.
Marcus Hook, PA
I have been using this for many many years. It is a great brow pencil and an even better eye liner. I usually heat it up a little with a lighter when i use it for eye liner been using it for over 40 years. Highly recommend
Erica M.
FONTANA, CA
Works great, stays put for me, but the colors don't match me. I used this pencil for many years during my caterpillar eyebrow phase, but now that my brows are larger and more natural, I had to switch brands.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I love maybelline brow liner!! It fills in my spots that don't have as much hair and gives my brows a natural look easy to apply and lasts all day until I wash my face! I would totally recommend this product!
Elvia G.
Grafton, ND
The reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is because it could be a little more pigmented. I use it everyday though, it's very easy apply and to blend out. Before this I used to use an eyeshadow to fill in my brows, but this is easier for my thick brows. I will be buying again, and I will recommend.
Hannah A.
Peachland, NC
I found this pencil to be very hard. I wouldn't want to use it as an eyeliner because of how uncomfortable it was to use in my brows. I had to really press down of my skin to get any color pay off. Okay for brows though.
Heather L.
I'm not a particular fan of this eye pencil mainly because it doesn't stay in play very well on my lower lash line. I basically blink it away and then I look like a sad panda because it's smudged underneath my eye. As for staying on the upper lid- it's fantastic. It's worth the money then.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
This is one of my go to eyeliner products but I think that it could be much better in the area of rubbing or smudging off. I love that it glides on very smoothly and gives a crisp line but it is definitely not something to use if you were trying to do any cat eyes or anything that you want to ultra fine line for
Becky B.
I've tried many different eyebrow pencils & gels but I always go back to this Maybelline pencil. It does a great job for a fraction of the cost of other brands. The only problem is the last time I tried to find the auburn color I couldn't find it anywhere so I went with a different shade. It still works well but I loved the auburn.
Ivone D.
Aurora, CO
I wouldn't recommend this pencil they're not easy to apply is really hard to get the pigment out of them. You also have to work so hard to make them work. In my opinion it was a waste of money. Definitely not buying again.
chasity f.
Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should it only be use on one or the other?
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Does it smudge during the day or does it stay in place throughout the day?
Claire W.
I have always used the Maybelline master precise liquid pen eyeliner and I love it a lot. I have never used this and I have always wanted to try it but I don't really know the difference. Is it basically the same idea?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Is this more of a bold defined brown or subtle color??
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Has this ever smeared on you?