BY MAYBELLINE #94 in Eyeliner

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Maybelline expert eyes defining liner - brownish black

• Anyone had any problem with this feathering/bleeding at all?1 Answers
  • Quiero saber mas sobre este producto me gusta mucho la ma...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eye...2 Answers
Reviews (1965)
  • "This is a great color and it doesn't smudge all over your eyes, it stays in place. I love the Maybelline expert wear pencils and especially in the brownish black." in 112 reviews
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
I use this pencil to outline my brows before I use my Anastasia powder over top of this. I mix the brown & black & I have always loved how it turns out. I have used thus pencil forever & I haven't really liked anything else I've tried comparing to this. Using it as a eye liner it doesn't have too much pigment so on your skin it has more of a tint to it so it works perfect for my brows!
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
This is the ONLY brand eye brow pencil I will use. It's the only pencil I don't need a primer or base to use and keep on confidently!

It holds up to sweat all day long, doesn't easy rub off, and actually looks blonde instead of brown or orange as most "blonde" colors do.

It comes in a 2 pack and they are very cheap at walgreens/CVS.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
This was the first eyebrow liner I have ever used before. I even used it on my mom. It's really not that expensive, like $4 for 2 pencils. It goes on great and you can't tell when I am using it, my eyebrows still look very natural and not drawn on. I did my mom's makeup and she almost flipped when I took out this pencil, when I showed her after I applied it she loved it. She couldn't even tell that I had even used any makeup on her eyebrows.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This eyeliner works pretty well. It comes off pretty fast if you don't set it with some powder, but overall decent. Good for the price. Very dark and glides on easily. The pencil is nice and thin works well for making thin lines. I would definitely grab it again if I needed a cheap eyeliner.
Bridget T.
Tallahassee, FL
This was the first brow liner I was ever exposed to. This works really well if you also use a gel in addition. I would suggest using a color lighter than normal because I always found my brows being way darker than I intended. If you are looking for a basic liner, this is yours.
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Use these everyday! I find that they stay on better, and color match better than any of the other drugstore powders I've used. I use the auburn shade, and it's a very light reddish, like my acual strawbverry blonde hair. It is also a little waxy so it helps hold hair in place.
Sarah G.
I like the color, but the pencil tugs a little too much. I wish the pencil was a little creamier. I still use it and I just clean it up with a spooly brush to define the lines of my eyebrows. If they were to make this a bit smoother I would definitely buy this again.
Kayla S.
Corvallis, OR
Definitely my favorite brow pencil. It's got a little harder pigment than most brow pencils but I like the extra control that gives me. It can be a little hard to find in drugstores sometimes but I have not found another brow pencil/crayon that comes close to comparing to this one. Just be gentle when sharpening it, because it can be easy to break the "lead."
Sandra M.
I used this in high school when my eyebrows looked horrendous. Now that I was looking for a pencil to outline my brows accompanied w my ABH dipbrow pomade, I ran accross this. I got the shade medium brown, and hated the color, it looks RED not brown. Who the heck wants red eyebrows other than redheads. The formula on these is ok, that's why I gave it 3 stars.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I use these every single day. You do have to build up the coverage but I find that better than having it go on too dark right off. It does flake a bit too so you just have to be careful of that. The price of these is excellent at less than $4 for a set, so the minor cons are worth it to me. I have found this to be the best drug store brow pencil.
chasity f.
Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should it only be use on one or the other?
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Does it smudge during the day or does it stay in place throughout the day?
Claire W.
I have always used the Maybelline master precise liquid pen eyeliner and I love it a lot. I have never used this and I have always wanted to try it but I don't really know the difference. Is it basically the same idea?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Is this more of a bold defined brown or subtle color??
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Has this ever smeared on you?