BY MAYBELLINE

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Maybelline expert eyes defining liner - brownish black

• Anyone had any problem with this feathering/bleeding at all?1 Answers
  • Quiero saber mas sobre este producto me gusta mucho la ma...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eye...2 Answers
Reviews (1972)
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is a great color and it doesn't smudge all over your eyes, it stays in place. I love the Maybelline expert wear pencils and especially in the brownish black." in 112 reviews
Megan W.
Berea, KY
This Is such an affordable eyeliner.I have been using this eyeliner for many years. I swear by it. I go through eyeliner pretty fast and I don’t want to buy the high end eyeliners and this is just as good as those
Kayla C.
They have to be one of my top drug store brands! Some products are better than others but, some products are also better than high end!! You can not beat the prices or the availability!
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell, KY
Me gusta como mi ojo llama la atencion con un poco de liner en el parpado de abajo, y este liner crea esa linea perfecta y bien marcada. Suelo comprarlos de 2 en 2!
Deliqa D.
Redlands, CA
Can pick this up at any drug store. Not pricy at all worth it to have on hand. I've had it for almost a year and still works like its brand new. Applies on so easy.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've been using this eyeliner for about 7 years. I never change. I love how smooth the application is. I also love that it lasts all day without smearing down my oily face.
Michelle M.
Bel Air , MD
This liner is smooth and easy to apply. I don't wear liner except for special occasions so I like to find ones that are affordable. It will last for the whole day and doesn't smudge easily.
Alysha H.
I love this eyeliner. I love the color options. My eyes are very sensitive and this product doesn’t not irritate my eyes. It is easy to use. It is easy to correct mistakes. This is the only eyeliner I buy.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Have used this for 30 years and still buying it. I usually buy it at Walmart for it's a little cheaper than any other drugstore. I use it for my eyeliner, I've learned from my Aunt to burn it with a lighter (away, not close, just to warm it to easily glide on) and give it that winged look and precise line. I cannot find any other product that compares to this. My ride or die eyeliner!!
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
I use this pencil to outline my brows before I use my Anastasia powder over top of this. I mix the brown & black & I have always loved how it turns out. I have used thus pencil forever & I haven't really liked anything else I've tried comparing to this. Using it as a eye liner it doesn't have too much pigment so on your skin it has more of a tint to it so it works perfect for my brows!
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
This is the ONLY brand eye brow pencil I will use. It's the only pencil I don't need a primer or base to use and keep on confidently!

It holds up to sweat all day long, doesn't easy rub off, and actually looks blonde instead of brown or orange as most "blonde" colors do.

It comes in a 2 pack and they are very cheap at walgreens/CVS.
chasity f.
Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should it only be use on one or the other?
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Does it smudge during the day or does it stay in place throughout the day?
Claire W.
I have always used the Maybelline master precise liquid pen eyeliner and I love it a lot. I have never used this and I have always wanted to try it but I don't really know the difference. Is it basically the same idea?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Is this more of a bold defined brown or subtle color??
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Has this ever smeared on you?