BY MAYBELLINE

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Maybelline expert eyes defining liner - brownish black

• Anyone had any problem with this feathering/bleeding at all?1 Answers
  • Quiero saber mas sobre este producto me gusta mucho la marca ya q...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eyebrows an...2 Answers
Reviews (1945)
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
This is my go-to drugstore eyeliner. I love that it is available at every local drugstore. The price cannot be beat for this product. It provides long lasting color that glides on your eyelids. Stays in place once applied and great product. I also love that it comes in a lime green package, it can’t get lost in my purse or makeup bag.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
This is one of my go to eyeliner products but I think that it could be much better in the area of rubbing or smudging off. I love that it glides on very smoothly and gives a crisp line but it is definitely not something to use if you were trying to do any cat eyes or anything that you want to ultra fine line for
Dawna G.
Jemison
If I clicked on the right product, I liked this eye liner. It went on smooth and stayed on till I took it off. Had great pigmentation and didn't irritate my eyes. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to my friends. It's affordable and that's a huge plus for me.
Taylor B.
pell city
This is definitely my go to eyeliner and it lasts me a while. I bought this at Walmart and the price was great. I have been using this eyeliner for years. It is so easy to put on unlike most other eyeliners. I will definitely keep buying this and definitely will recommend to other users.
Maha S.
Princeton, TX
This is my everyday liner. I have been using it for such a long time. It’s so creamy and perfect for the waterline. It glides smoothly and is such a great value. It is not expensive and it works just as great as a high end eyeliner. It is amazing.
N I E M A N 🌵.
Seattle, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Have never loved a brow product more. Perfect cool toned taupe for my blonde hair that fluctuates from lighter to darker shades throughout the year. Consistency makes it easy to apply, it's a creamy pencil. So inexpensive and comes in a two pack--I think it's only $4. No other brow product, pomade, pencil, etc. compares. I don't know why more people don't try this, it's such an underrated product.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
Pigmentation is good. The product is easy to apply and has a creamy texture. Comes in a decent packaging. It stays on nicely for about 5 hours then it smudges or creases. I recommend it if you're on a budget .
Nicole T.
A great easy to use everyday liner, works best when set with a powder.
I have used this product as a staple in my beauty routine for years now and I am happy to still be able to purchase this liner.
Megan W.
Berea, KY
This Is such an affordable eyeliner.I have been using this eyeliner for many years. I swear by it. I go through eyeliner pretty fast and I don’t want to buy the high end eyeliners and this is just as good as those
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
This is the one that my mom wears and I bought it to see what all her rave was about. The pencil was easy to use and it just glided on. The only issue is that it wouldn’t last as long as I wanted it to.
chasity f.
Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should it only be use on one or the other?
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Does it smudge during the day or does it stay in place throughout the day?
Claire W.
I have always used the Maybelline master precise liquid pen eyeliner and I love it a lot. I have never used this and I have always wanted to try it but I don't really know the difference. Is it basically the same idea?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Is this more of a bold defined brown or subtle color??
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Has this ever smeared on you?