BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Maybelline expert eyes defining liner - brownish black

• Anyone had any problem with this feathering/bleeding at all?1 Answers
  • Quiero saber mas sobre este producto me gusta mucho la marca ya q...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eyebrows an...2 Answers
Reviews (1925)
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
I have used this product for so many years. It's actually the first makeup item I bought in my early teen years. I've used it as both an eyeliner and for my brows, though I've learned the hard way that it's better if I buy a medium brown shade for my brows instead of using the black. The product does smear a bit, but that could just be because I have very oily skin. I haven't used this product in awhile, but not because I don't like it. As I've gotten older and my interest in makeup has gotten stronger, I've been trying a lot of different products. I would say the Maybelline ExpertWear Brow Eye Liner will always be a favorite, and I will definitely come back to it some day (I actually have a pencil in my case still!), and I would definitely recommend the product to my family and friends (though I'm pretty sure everyone I know uses or has used it already.)
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
I suspect that these eyebrow pencils have been discontinued, but they are my absolute favorite. Finding brow products that match my natural blonde hair is extremely difficult, especially since I have warm undertones. Everything is either too cool-toned or too dark for me. However, this pencil from Maybelline is perfect. It is extremely easy to use and easy to sharpen. The consistency is neither too hard nor too soft, allowing for a very natural look. Although the whole "two for the price of one" thing seems a bit gimmicky, I actually find it quite useful. I travel a lot, so taking a really tiny eyebrow pencil is much easier than packing a larger, heavier one or a pot of brow pomade. I really hope that Maybelline does not discontinue these eyebrow pencils!
Tiffiny Y.
Holland, OH
I don't know what your reason is for using eye brow color, but I'll tell you mine. I was getting ready for work, fixing my face, shaving my eyebrows when my two year old came into my bathroom at full speed and hit me with the door. (Mind you, I was using an electric trimmer) When I looked up, my right eyebrow was gone! I got these pencils for a gift and thought I'd never use them. You know what though? They saved my life! I had work in 15 minutes! My eyebrow is back now, but I still use my pencil :)
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
I love Maybelline but I must say that this pen is not for everyone I feel that its formula is quite creamy which is good because the product is easy to apply , pigmented very good and its black color is intense but for being so creamy in my if I feel that I should seal so runs the product shade to avoid a disaster in my makeup , it is quite economical, which is good so I would say it is best used in winter and seal it to look beautiful eyes...
Shannel G.
Okay so this Maybelline 24-hour and a pencil great but I don't use it for my browse for eyes I use it for my lips because I don't do my brows are my eyes like that this pencil is great for me for my lips I paid about in my local store a bit I want to see about maybe like $4 for it I actually still have one I don't really go out much but when I go out that is a go to pencil grip pencil smooth I'm going over my lips
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
Though Maybelline ExpertWear Brow/Eye liner is not my favorite, I have used it on more than a few occasions. It depends on how much fun money I have at the time I am shopping for brow liner. This one comes in a sealed package on a piece of thick paper. It's fine for the money, but there are others I would rather have. It's been a tried and true product since I was a small child, because it's what my mother used.
Allison P.
San Angelo, TX
I love how dark this eye liner is and how easy it is to apply and use but a downfall is that it doesn't stay on well and smudges very easily. I'd prefer using name brand products that cost a little more so it can stay on longer. I bought this at Walmart and my eye color is green. Again, the color was great! The price was great! But it isn't worth it having it all over the top of my eye.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Have used this for 30 years and still buying it. I usually buy it at Walmart for it's a little cheaper than any other drugstore. I use it for my eyeliner, I've learned from my Aunt to burn it with a lighter (away, not close, just to warm it to easily glide on) and give it that winged look and precise line. I cannot find any other product that compares to this. My ride or die eyeliner!!
Deanna M.
Do not enjoy these eyeliners. I like that it's retractable but after using it once, your liner no longer has a point making it hard to create a smooth line. I find that the liner breaks a lot leaving a mess on my eye. I tried it out in the waterline but it transfers and bleeds out throughout the day again, leaving a mess. I believe there are better eyeliners to spend your money on.
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
This was my starter eyebrow pencil, and to this day i still use it. While it is an okay pencil over all, it does come off a lot more easily than id like. If you sweat, or happen to wipe your brow even in the slightest - say goodbye to your eyebrow. With that said, for the price this is a good backup pencil to keep on hand. Or if your budget is low. Its okay- just not the greatest.
chasity f.
Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should it only be use on one or the other?
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Does it smudge during the day or does it stay in place throughout the day?
Claire W.
I have always used the Maybelline master precise liquid pen eyeliner and I love it a lot. I have never used this and I have always wanted to try it but I don't really know the difference. Is it basically the same idea?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Is this more of a bold defined brown or subtle color??
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Has this ever smeared on you?