BY MAYBELLINE

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Maybelline expert eyes defining liner - brownish black

• Anyone had any problem with this feathering/bleeding at all?1 Answers
  • Quiero saber mas sobre este producto me gusta mucho la ma...1 Answers
  • Anyone have any good reviews on this I have very fair eye...2 Answers
Reviews (1991)
  • "This is a great color and it doesn't smudge all over your eyes, it stays in place. I love the Maybelline expert wear pencils and especially in the brownish black." in 112 reviews
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
This is definitely my go to eyeliner and it lasts me a while. I bought this at Walmart and the price was great. I have been using this eyeliner for years. It is so easy to put on unlike most other eyeliners. I will definitely keep buying this and definitely will recommend to other users.
Connie S.
i really have use you an eyebrow pencil because from being alot younger i over tweezed so bad that now my brows do not grow in certain places so now i have to color in a bit with some brown brow pencil....really enjoy this product..my brows thank u
Kandice H.
I really like this eyeliner but I don’t care for the fact that it has to be sharpened. It’s a good price though. I would buy it again if it was in a plastic stick. Definitely recommend for someone on a budget.
✨Sandra✨ S.
So I always swap between this and covergirl because they are the only two I found that are really long lasting wear, waterproof and for sensitive eyes. I use their onyx black and love the deepness of the Black.
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
This is the one that my mom wears and I bought it to see what all her rave was about. The pencil was easy to use and it just glided on. The only issue is that it wouldn’t last as long as I wanted it to.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is my go-to drugstore eyeliner. I love that it is available at every local drugstore. The price cannot be beat for this product. It provides long lasting color that glides on your eyelids. Stays in place once applied and great product. I also love that it comes in a lime green package, it can’t get lost in my purse or makeup bag.
Chorne
Color looks good when you first apply it but by lunch it’s everywhere but where it should be. I bought mine at Walmart and price was decent but definitely not something I will buy again. Spend more and get your money’s worth.
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
I actually use it for my brows but it’s really build able. It can be very subtle but then also kinda overbearing if used the wrong way. It doesn’t smug once you set it but it’s easy to wipe away while you’re still working with it.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
This eyeliner is okay to me. If I’m using a drugstore brand, this is what I’ll grab since it’s easy to use, but if I want something more durable that will last me longer, then I’ll opt for something that is higher brand. But this does the trick if you need some touch ups and you can carry this in your purse.
Amanda L.
Love this eye liner! It's a super simple design, but with the different color selection, it makes great lower water line options. I wear different colors of this almost everyday.
chasity f.
Is this pencil useful as a eye liner and eye brow liner or should it only be use on one or the other?
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
Does it smudge during the day or does it stay in place throughout the day?
Claire W.
I have always used the Maybelline master precise liquid pen eyeliner and I love it a lot. I have never used this and I have always wanted to try it but I don't really know the difference. Is it basically the same idea?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Is this more of a bold defined brown or subtle color??
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Has this ever smeared on you?