Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Priya N.Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Isabella Q.

BY MAYBELLINE

Gently removes mascara and eye makeup without an oily residue.

• Water
  • Magnesium Oleth Sulfate

• Does this make eyes watery after using?4 Answers
  • How is this compared to Clarins' eye makeup remover?1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
  • "When I was younger, my mom purchased it for me as one of my first personal eye makeup removers...I used it, bought another when it ran out, and realized it was mediocre and that seriously every other brand would actually remove my makeup." in 3 reviews
  • "My roommate introduced me to this eye-makeup remover (she's really big on buying expensive products-she's picky) and she loves this one!" in 1 review
  • "It was my first time trying any liquid makeup removers, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I really enjoyed this!" in 1 review
  • "To me it leaves an oily residue even though it claims that it wont. " in 1 review
  • "There are definitely better eye makeup removers than this one." in 1 review
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's worse than Trump at politics? This eye makeup remover at removing eye makeup 😑. Maybelline discontinued my favorite makeup remover (really Maybelline?!) so I decided to give this a try. The fact that you have to let it "sit on your eye" - girl I ain't got no time for that. I want a makeup remover that is quick and effective (is that too much to ask for). The only good thing about this makeup remover is that it's cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
One of the worst eye makeup removers I've tried. I often found my eye makeup not being effectively removed, and that I have to be more rough than I'd like to get makeup to come off my skin. Sometimes, it'd just essentially "push" my eye makeup around my eye/skin opposed to removing it.
Think dirty mop head just pushing around dirty water and not actually cleaning the floor.
Candace W.
Candace W.
This is oil free and basically feels like water but it isn't for waterproof makeup and didn't really do a great job on just taking off my foundation either. When I tried to use it around my eyes it burned my skin pretty bad.
Megan
Megan
Best used to remove regular makeup. It even removes matte lipstick, which can sometimes be hard to remove. I like this and their waterproof makeup remover. Would recommend this product! Maybelline is a great brand!
Bells M.
Bells M.
This eye make up remover wasn't my favorite. It didn't really remove the make up but dragged it all over my face it also burned my eyes a little. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
Gainesville, GA
Use it everyday. No matter how neat i try to be I always get mascara on my skin under my lashes. I put This on a q-tip and it gets the waterproof mascara off easily.
Abi A.
Abi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently, I have been using waterproof and long lasting eyeliner and a usual face washing does not remove it. I use this product on a q-tip for simple mistakes on my eye makeup or fallouts. This product is very effective in removing waterproof eyeliner and it does not make my skin around the eye dry. I would highly recommend this to someone who has sensitive eyes or is looking for something to avoid a reaction with eye makeup removers. Price wise, this item is very affordable but I also wait for sales to stock up, such as sales at Ulta. In addition, the size of the bottle is small enough to carry in your bag while traveling or if you are just going out. Overall, I would recommend to use this product since I have had a good experience. Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Maria G.
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not happy with this makeup remover because it doesn't do a very good job taking off eye makeup. I would pour some on a cotton pad and leave it on my eye for a few seconds and it would drag on my skin badly. I would have to do quite a few passes just to remove eye makeup on one eye. Won't be buying this again.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I picked this up at Ulta a few months ago and i'm glad I did. After long days I can come home and easily remove even the toughest mascara that regular makeup wipes do not remove. This addition to my nigh time routine has honestly made my life so much easier.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a quick pick up at a CVS but it was worth it! I love water based makeup removers! Works well with eye makeup, easy to use and inexpensive! I use this to clean up eyeshadow mistakes and liner smudges
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make eyes watery after using?
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
How is this compared to Clarins' eye makeup remover?