Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Priya N.Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Isabella Q.

BY MAYBELLINE

Gently removes mascara and eye makeup without an oily residue.

• Water
  • Magnesium Oleth Sulfate

• Does this make eyes watery after using?4 Answers
  • How is this compared to Clarins' eye makeup remover?1 Answers
Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
  • "When I was younger, my mom purchased it for me as one of my first personal eye makeup removers...I used it, bought another when it ran out, and realized it was mediocre and that seriously every other brand would actually remove my makeup." in 3 reviews
  • "I've never tried an eye makeup remover that does't work altogether." in 1 review
  • "My roommate introduced me to this eye-makeup remover (she's really big on buying expensive products-she's picky) and she loves this one!" in 1 review
  • "it takes off makeup that's not waterproof, but it has trouble with waterproof mascaras and eyeliners, and i killed the bottle in about 3 weeks, which is about two to three times faster than I usually go through makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "There are definitely better eye makeup removers than this one." in 1 review
sunflower d.
I tried this out one day and I loved it! It works great for the annoying mascara that will never come off ! I wouldn’t use it for the entire face but I definitely would use it for eyes only when I’m having a hard time taking it off
Lindsay B.
Fairfax, VA
I've used this for years and it works like a charm. It totally removes all of my smudges and mistakes after I apply my mascara. I swipe it on with a Q-tip and clean up any mistakes. I've used this for years, and I usually get it at CVS, Target or Walgreens.
Annie S.
It got all over my eyes and didn't do a good job taking my makeup off. I kept my eyes closed while applying the remover and it still managed to get into my eyes.
Lucila G.
I have sensitive eyes when it comes to make up so of course I was in search of a make up remover that wouldn't burn every time I had to use it lol thankfully I found this product and lets just say, I'm a big fan. Not only for it's affordable price but also because it's an item that meets my expectations when it comes to eye care, post crazy nights. Try it and buy it, you won't regret it. #MusesofInfluenster #WishList2016
Maria G.
I am not happy with this makeup remover because it doesn't do a very good job taking off eye makeup. I would pour some on a cotton pad and leave it on my eye for a few seconds and it would drag on my skin badly. I would have to do quite a few passes just to remove eye makeup on one eye. Won't be buying this again.
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
 I picked this up at Ulta a few months ago and i'm glad I did. After long days I can come home and easily remove even the toughest mascara that regular makeup wipes do not remove. This addition to my nigh time routine has honestly made my life so much easier.
Saundra L.
Hillsdale, MI
This is a great product for the price! It's super convenient and I think the amount you get is actually pretty decent! It removes my eyeliner and waterproof mascara very well too! I recommend this product!
Abi A.
Recently, I have been using waterproof and long lasting eyeliner and a usual face washing does not remove it. I use this product on a q-tip for simple mistakes on my eye makeup or fallouts. This product is very effective in removing waterproof eyeliner and it does not make my skin around the eye dry. I would highly recommend this to someone who has sensitive eyes or is looking for something to avoid a reaction with eye makeup removers. Price wise, this item is very affordable but I also wait for sales to stock up, such as sales at Ulta. In addition, the size of the bottle is small enough to carry in your bag while traveling or if you are just going out. Overall, I would recommend to use this product since I have had a good experience. Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
What's worse than Trump at politics? This eye makeup remover at removing eye makeup 😑. Maybelline discontinued my favorite makeup remover (really Maybelline?!) so I decided to give this a try. The fact that you have to let it "sit on your eye" - girl I ain't got no time for that. I want a makeup remover that is quick and effective (is that too much to ask for). The only good thing about this makeup remover is that it's cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for.
Stephanie Y.
One of the worst eye makeup removers I've tried. I often found my eye makeup not being effectively removed, and that I have to be more rough than I'd like to get makeup to come off my skin. Sometimes, it'd just essentially "push" my eye makeup around my eye/skin opposed to removing it.
Think dirty mop head just pushing around dirty water and not actually cleaning the floor.
Angelica S.
Does this make eyes watery after using?
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
How is this compared to Clarins' eye makeup remover?