Maybelline Expert Eye Eyeshadow, 27 Preppy in Pink, 0.10 Oz uploaded by Laisha S.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Tulare, CA
I normally do not wear eye shadow...but when i tried this one i was amazed! it not only looked good on me but it actually stayed on almost all day. I love how the colors compliment my overall look and how it stays on without smudging. I live in a humid area so it's hard to find a good eye makeup that stays put.
Denis S.
Denis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eye
Me encanta sencillamente si no tienes mucho dinero peroquieres un maquillaje que te cubra todas tus expectativas compra estos productos, son fenomenales, esta sombra pigmenta lo sificiente para dejar en tus ojos un acabado espectacular y duradero
Kerri B.
Kerri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eye
I like Maybelline Expert Eyeshadow. The pink colors are great and look good on my eyes. I do recommend a primer to make sure it looks brighter and last longer. Good for the price. I bought mine at Wal Mart and I would recommend it.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Yonkers, NY
Lo que se le agrega son $65.00 que no se habían considerado por la visita en hora no hábil. Por lo que el monto total autorizado es por
Carri Y.
Carri Y.
Macungie, PA
Great color and shadow, stays on all day. I like to use it on my eye lid with a grey and silver smoking it out on my outter corners
Amie I.
Amie I.
Little Elm, TX
Review for: Eye
Love the color, and went on so smooth! Really brought my eyes out! Would definitely recommend it to all my friends
Emily D.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Love this stuff. goes on so easily, you can put a lot for a dramatic look or a little to be subtle. great product
Laura L.
Laura L.
MY FAVORITE EYE SHADOW IS THE COLOR BLUE, AND WHITE AND COPPER. I ALSO LIKE MAYBELLINE EXPERT EYE EYESHADOW .
telina W.
telina W.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline i love her shes great im glad she has this makeup for the eye it works so grrat
Review for: Eye
This is a gorgeous pink color that stays nice on the lid and just is beautiful