BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline EverFresh Makeup, 1.3fl. oz. 38 ml , Ivory see more...

Lexy E.
Magnolia, MS
The application is smooth with a beauty blender or a foundation brush. It blends into the skin & can be matched with an basic makeup primer. It has great coverage & lasts all day through any condition. Its perfect for everyday use.
Brianna T.
I liked the packaging but for some reason the formulation or product itself didn't work well with my skin. The foundation was clinging to my dry spots and left my skin with irritation the next day. I wouldn't repurchase.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
A pretty good foundation. Not cakey. The skin tones are pretty natural. It's a good basic foundation. A little wet and heavy for my tastes. Does a pretty good job with coverage and stays on all day. Pretty good!
Cindy W.
Fredericksburg, VA
Have always loved Maybelline products! This goes on like butter. Blends very nice. Smells pretty. It's always a quick go to for me when on the run. Feel very lightweight. Takes me through the day with out touch ups. Would buy again.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
The only reason I liked this was because of the price but you really need to use a good base before you put this on otherwise it will make you look old and worn out. If you use a good primer then it's not so bad but I don't think it does anything to make me look younger I don't see any rewinding.
Cheryl C.
After trying Maybelline EverFresh Makeup I wasn't impressed with the color choice, the application on my combination skin. It left s shiny finish that I didn't care for and I would not purchase this particular product from Mabelline again.
Cayleigh C.
I thought that this had a pretty beautiful finish on the face. I didn't love the way it applied though. On my face it was a little patchy on the cheek area, and it didn't wear every long throughout the day.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Never been unhappy with this name brand. I highly recommend any of their products. It's not to pricey either. I usually mix this brand with elf products and they seem to blend very well. My face looks normal and isn't to oily either. I love this stuff!
Shauna S.
Harrisburg, AR
Love me some drugstore makeup i just want to own all the makeup and Maybelline has made a great foundation that doesn't make my face look and feel like an oily mess
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Maybellines oil control foundation works amazing, and is very light weight suprisingly. not cakey like other product. Very easy to blend and apply on the face, very matte but i suggest adding a powder on at the end just to prevent some glossyness.