BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina M.
Wellington, FL
The only reason I liked this was because of the price but you really need to use a good base before you put this on otherwise it will make you look old and worn out. If you use a good primer then it's not so bad but I don't think it does anything to make me look younger I don't see any rewinding.
emily n.
Moravia, NY
Maybellines oil control foundation works amazing, and is very light weight suprisingly. not cakey like other product. Very easy to blend and apply on the face, very matte but i suggest adding a powder on at the end just to prevent some glossyness.
Cayleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought that this had a pretty beautiful finish on the face. I didn't love the way it applied though. On my face it was a little patchy on the cheek area, and it didn't wear every long throughout the day.
LeAnn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like this just feel like the color selections are limited to darker skin tones it would be an okay product but just couldn't match my color
Stephanie B.
El Campo, TX
My go to foundation. It feels light on my skin doesn't cause any issues and stays looking as if it were freshly applied all day long.
Danielle T.
Oswego
Every makeup is great it just depends on if it goes with your skin and this is awesome for your skin and looks great!!
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
THIS IS A PRICEY ITEM BUT IS NICE MAKEUP. WASHES OFF EASILY. WOULD BE NICE TO GIVE AS A GIFT. WOULD LOOK FOR DISCOUNTS
Leah C.
Dumas, AR
I have very sensitive skin with an uneven skin tone. this makeup smooths it out without drying or breaking out my skin
Hailey P.
Cleveland, GA
Great product. Awesome colors that make my skin look flawless. Very light on the skin and doesn't make it cakey
Megan S.
Columbus, OH
Can feel caked on your face. I like the color but sometimes can look too shiny. I like True Match better.