BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Say goodbye to imperfections with the Eraser Eye Concealer from Maybelline. Formulated with coloured pigments to perfect the under-eye area and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark spots for luminous peepers. Its unique formula is enriched with goji berry to hydrate skin, whilst remaining gentle to the delicate eye area and delivering a flawless finish. Features a built-in sponge applicator for mess-free usage. E.N.

• What do you think about this product? 1. Quality 2. Best for wh...2 Answers
  • How well do Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (Various Shades) work...2 Answers
  • Is this good? I want to try it :((1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...*
  • "the best concealer ,covers everything and improves dark circles too 😍😍 so easy to apply , it blends so well" in 192 reviews
  • "love this! i have the brightened and the neutral one. the brightened is a tad pink for me but i put it on first then my foundation on top and it works a treat! i don't need to powder with this as it doesn't crease on me! 🤷‍♀️ i go through this stuff like crazy!" in 34 reviews
  • "i've been using this concealer for a long time ! when i have clear skin this product is awesome because it is light weight and doesn't have too much coverage. but, when i have some pimples this product is not the best. doesn't get them covered all the way and i can still see the redness. if you are one with acne i would not recommend this product because it doesn't have much coverage. although it retails for about $8 at ulta or target which is not too expensive . :)" in 28 reviews
Ashley R.
PSL
Favorite undereye concealer from the drugstore! It does not cake up, crease, separate, or transfer (provided if you set it with powder)! My undereye usually poses a problem because of the dry patches there. Some concealers i used tend to exaggerate it by creasing or catching on it. However, this problem did not occur and, not only that, it does a great job in smoothing it out — allowing my undereyes to look very smooth! In addition, it did not aggravate my sensitive skin.

Only downside to this is the applicator because it gets very dirty after awhile. Aside from this, you would need to use a little bit more to get the needed coverage you desire (unless you’re into a more natural look then a little goes a long way!). The amount of product given is very substantial too — lasting me a good 6 months even if i were to use it almost every day
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I heard lots of good things about this and since I couldn't no longer finds my previous concealer at Target I decided to give this a try.
I prefer creamy formulas, and this isn't all that creamy its thin.
Pros : covers dark circles, is smooth and not cakey, does the job but barely noticeable. Can function as a full face foundation
Con's: the sponge applicator is annoying to use because its too big and spreads it all over , I just use my own beauty blender to dab the product under my eyes. As you can see on the cap, the product kinda smothers over so a lot of product gets wasted.
I will repurchase again bc I can't find the concealer I enjoy, and it gets the job done. Still not my 1st choice tho hopefully I find something better
the a.
Washington, DC
This didn’t age renew me - it aged me. The color is nice and I quite like the packaging and application, but I’ve worn it twice now and it sheets out so much. I blended with a dry blender and then with a damp one (this is a nope) and do not like how tired and haggard I look under my eyes! It steered out so much I think it even lifted whatever coverage my foundation underneath had given me. Concealer, for me, should always be full coverage. I even let it sit and dry down a bit and that didn’t help.
Dejeve T.
Trabuco Canyon
I really love this concealer, been using this for couple of months. I bought this at Walmart for $8 and it really conceals my scars and blemishes specially my under eye circle for I have a dark circles under my eyes. I love it, thanks Maybelline :) Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser Treatment Concealer Sand 0.2 fl. oz. StickMaybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser Treatment Concealer Sand 0.2 fl. oz. Stick
Sanjota P.
Bloomington, IL
I brought this in ULTA for $8.99 bucks. This really does JOB! It enlightens the eye area covering the dark circle. It is not patchy and easy to apply with this stick. Gives cake finishing if you have light shaded skin. One star has been taken out because after 2 months the liquid has been dried out. I used it a couple of times but now I can't use it anymore.
Dani E.
Disappointed that this product didn’t live up to the hype. Barely covers dark circles and does little to nothing for blemishes or dark spots. NYX HD concealer and Tarte Shape Tape are definitely better concealers. Also, the palest shade is closer to my natural skin tone, and isn’t nearly pale enough to brighten and conceal my trouble areas. Wish I had my receipt so I could return it! :( Would only recommend to darker people who have little to no flaws in their skin.
Sonya G.
I finally bought this concealer after hearing so many good things about it, and now I see why everyone loves it so much. I used to use the Colourpop one, but I like this one way more. It doesn’t oxidize much, doesn’t dry out quickly like the Colourpop one (I have to blend out under my first eye before I do my second otherwise it dries too much) and it gives me such good coverage without making my face feel gross and cakey. I will definitely keep repurchasing!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I wanted to buy concealer in Fair and Brightener, but the store was out of shade Fair. The Brightener one has pinkish color and i was worried that it will not look good if used with light makeup, but it is fine. It makes undereyes brighter, lighter. I also apply some concealer on top sometimes. I apply it from the container, but blend it out with a Beautyblender
Bernadine L.
Sandwich, IL
I wanted to try this concealer because I’ve seen a lot of beauty gurus using it lately! I found it at my local drug store for $9 which was a great price although, I wasn’t extremely impressed with it. I’m not sure if i chose the wrong shade for my complexion but I feel as if it didn’t cover the bags under my eyes and I am not a fan of the applicator tip.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I have been using this concealer for a while now since it is affordable and does the job. However I have very pale skin and I use the brightening one for under my eyes and to contour. This shade is not light enough to create the highlight that I want. So beware if you are fair skinned the lightest shade will probably just match your skin tone.
Rosi A.
How good is this concealer from a scale of 10? How well does it blend?
Dzes
Is this a good product for beginners just starting out with make up? I heard many negative and positive reviews on it.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes and my fair colored skin doesn't help the problem. Does this work well? What's the formula like, think/thin? Easy to blend?
Marija S.
Klaipėda
I heard alot about it , but half said that it's very good and other half just said that it isnt worth the money. So i just want to know if it's worth to buy?
Kristen m.
I've heard great things about this product but I've only ever bought high end concealers. Does this product compare to high end concealers? Does it crease?