BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Say goodbye to imperfections with the Eraser Eye Concealer from Maybelline. Formulated with coloured pigments to perfect the under-eye area and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark spots for luminous peepers. Its unique formula is enriched with goji berry to hydrate skin, whilst remaining gentle to the delicate eye area and delivering a flawless finish. Features a built-in sponge applicator for mess-free usage. E.N.

• They say this is the best concealer drugstore out there i have redn...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this product but I've only ever bough...4 Answers
  • Some Gurus are raving about this concealer. Anybody tried it? May...4 Answers
Buy on lookfan...
Winnie C.
Winnie C.
Austin, TX
This is honestly one of my all time favorite concealers, and I have tried all kinds from drug store to high end brands. I have light freckles and imperfections, so this does a great job of covering them up.

I would say this gives a medium to high coverage, and the price is very good for its quality. I also like the applicator and that it is anti-microbial. This product is also very versatile because of the different shades! Definitely my favorite drug store concealer! I use multiple different concealers, because I like a high coverage. This is very blendable.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
This is a great quality concealer. It's a good color match, feels nice on the skin, and is super easy to apply. Only downside is I find it creases more than I would like, and the coverage is a bit more on the light side. I have incredibly dark circles so I needed something more intense but I do like this product. I'm currently using it in Light. Maybe I'll try the Brightener or Neutralizer and see if those offer better color correcting + coverage.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Montgomery, AL
I use this every single day when doing my makeup! It's a lightweight, blend able concealer that masks my dark circles really well. I also use it on any other places where my skin has uneven pigment. In the event I need even more coverage, this concealer works great under or over other products. It's extremely affordable, and I highly recommend it to anyone trying to cover up dark under eye circles.
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
I was super scared to buy this at first because it didn't look like it would match my skin tone AT ALL when it was in the package. In the end I ended up buying it to try it out because it had so many good reviews and I was not disappointed! It blended easily with my Estée Lauder foundation and completely hid my dark circles. Plus the applicator is super smooth, which I loved!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Rock Hill, SC
I have to neutralizer shade and I absolutely love it! I have trouble finding concealer that sticks well to my t-zone (oily, acne prone skin) and this one stays almost all day (minus some fading on the chin). It does provide a slight brightness to where I apply it and it is actually fairly close to my skin tone so it provides nice coverage as well. Definitely a favorite!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Nashville, TN
Holy grail concealer alert! This product is a miracle worker. Affordable, blend-able, and practically invisible, this concealer does it all. It's perfect for covering under eyes and blemishes because of the light weight consistency. I've received so many compliments on my skin while wearing this-- and I've had active acne. It's covers but lets your skin show through.
Missie S.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I heard great things through YouTube and friends that this was an awesome concealer. I have been really loving it. I use this or the It Cosmetic's concealer under my eyes and I am happy with both. It is soft and has great coverage. I love the applicator, feels silky. I haven't noticed that it wears off quickly so it is a great concealer for the price.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
This is also one of those everyday products. I use it under my eyes everyday for the coverage of dark spots. Some days I don't need it because my dark under eye areas not that bad I still wear it to lighten that area more and it blends well with my everyday makeup. When i get asked for whats good for under eyes i always recommend this product.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Hermiston, OR
This is my absolute favorite concealer! It covers my dark circles and gives me a flawless finish. It is definitely effective and affordable, only downside is that I can't see how much concealer is coming out until I apply it to my face wish it was easier to see but other than that I would definitely recommend this product to my friends
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Very nice concealer. The formula is super light weight but gives so much coverage, and lasts all day too. So affordable and I've ever heard people say this is better than a lot of higher end concealers. Only reason I put 4 stars is because I'm so pale and haven't found the right shade for me, but other than that, fantastic.
Rosi A.
Rosi A.
How good is this concealer from a scale of 10? How well does it blend?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes and my fair colored skin doesn't help the problem. Does this work well? What's the formula like, think/thin? Easy to blend?
Viktoria D.
Viktoria D.
Trier
Some Gurus are raving about this concealer. Anybody tried it? Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (Various Shades)
Dzes
Dzes
Is this a good product for beginners just starting out with make up? I heard many negative and positive reviews on it.
Marija S.
Marija S.
Klaipėda
I heard alot about it , but half said that it's very good and other half just said that it isnt worth the money. So i just want to know if it's worth to buy?