BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline new york dream wonder fluid-touch foundation. A flawless revolution for perfection so real it's unreal. Breakthrough liquid foundation texture fuses with skin. A finish so impeccable, yet undetectable. . â . Why you'll love maybelline dream wonder fluid-touch foundation: medium to full coverage liquid foundation, ideal for normal skin. Breakthrough texture fuses with skin exclusive dropper . â . Directions: shake well. Unscrew cap. Holding dropper vertically, allow foundation to drop onto fingertip. Apply maybelline dream wonder fluid-touch foundation to face as usual.

• How is the shade range in this foundation?? 1 Answers
  • hi guys whats the best concealer? Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid...3 Answers
  • I have a combination of dry and oily skin? I have a couple dry pa...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Shekinah M.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
After trying that one Maybelline press powder that had AMAZING coverage. I had no second thoughts about this liquid foundation, now I kinda wish I did. I mean first of all the applicator is just...?? i mean i have no time to apply my foundation drop by drop (even when i wiped the applicator clean I still had to re-dip it) it's so time consuming. Also, it really smells like alcohol which is alarming because it just made me wonder if this could burn my skin off. As for coverage, it's fine but I've used other brands with better coverage.

So sorry maybelline :( But there's always room for improvement (or maybe going back to old formulas, just saying)
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
Ahhhhhhh, hers my baby! My number 1 go to drugstore foundation! These has the most beautiful finish of any foundation I've tried no matter what the price tag! It's so beautiful, has adjustable coverage from sheer to high coverage depending on how you apply and how many layers you apply. It has a velvety finish, with a natural look. I cannot say enough about how much I love this stuff. I think they are discontinuing it, which is crazy talk to me but I found it at big lots and I bought 20 backups! That's how much I love this stuff!
Danelle D.
Danelle D.
Peru, IL
Review for: Ivory
I am Sad to see some Not so good reviews on this product. The formulation is great! I have had no problems with it flaking or sliding. I do use a primer with it though. It is so easy to use. I use a stilling brush. Or when I take it with me
To get ready I use my Fingers. Coverage is the same
No matter which application which is nice! It's rare that a foundation applies the same with different methods. I don't recommend a beauty blender with this one though. It soaks a lot up. Probably more than it deposits.
Maria L.
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
This foundation leaves my face looking flawless. So lightweight. Even tho I believe I got a shade that's has a little bit of a pink undertone, it's okay with concealer and the rest of my face makeup it looks amazing. It's keep me matte throughout the day. I only have to touch up with powder once through the whole day, even tho with this foundation no powder is needed but I'm super oily so I defiantly need to set it lol. Did I mentioned I have 3 of these lol. 1 that I'm using and 2 backups. Whoops.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I like this foundation well enough! The bottle with the wand is just really odd, I use a makeup sponge to apply. The bottle I found gets real messy with the stupid wand thing. But other than that....the foundation covers pretty well and I like how it makes my skin feel. I have oily skin and all foundation never lasts all day, this one is no exception, but I still use it almost everyday. It matches my skin tone really well too. I got it on clearance at Big Lots for $3!! So you can't beat that!!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Bend, OR
I purchased this on sale and honestly didn't expect much but have been pleasantly surprised. I like full coverage foundation and feel like this does an awesome job. Usually I have to double up on my foundation but this provides the coverage I want the first time around. It's also creamy and blends very smoothly. Will buy again and would recommend to anyone looking for a flawless face. I would purchase one shade lighter than I normally use though as the creamy natural is a bit dark for me.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Nude
I have very oily skin and this was a great formula. It changes from liquid to powder, which really combats the oiliness that builds up throughout the day. The formula is very thin, so it could get quite messy (although, that's largely user error). The applicator is terrible. It's this bizarre plastic nub that isn't super sanitary. I used to pour it onto the back of my hand instead, hence why it got so messy. I depotted mine into a pump container and it's been great since then.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Ivory
I've tried a few different items from the dream wonder collection and thought they were alright so I decided to try this. I have normal-dry skin ( not excessively dry, just in patches) and this didn't stick to certain parts of my face and fully cracked and flaked off in others. I moisturized beforehand and everything. I tried with and without primer. I tried with my finger, with a brush, with a beauty blender. Nothing worked. Would not recommend.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
This is one of my favorite foundation. Its light to medium coverage. I'm a girl who like to look more natural so this foundation works for me. Its so easy to blend with a beauty sponge and it melts into your skin making it look so flawless. Does not clog up my pores and last 5-6 hours. Sad thing is, this product is discontinue. But I have found this foundation at Biglots for $2.50 each so look at your local Biglots and see if you can find it.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Its really a love/ hate. I love how light it feels and the formula would be great IF it didn't contain alcohol. That dries out my nose so badly thats the biggest problem I've found. But this product is Noe discontinued I really hope they're just making a new formula because I love to liquid to matte concept and also the applicator is laughable its odd but I stocked up at biglots and got mine for 2.50each. Pleaseee come back reformatted!
Sabina D.
Sabina D.
Farsø
I have some trouble with this foundation, i love the aplication and the finish, BUT, i leaves my skin very very dry and with spots. I dont know if i used it wrong. Can someone please help me?
Daireen Mae D.
Daireen Mae D.
Maligaya 4 san vicente san pedro laguna
hi guys whats the best concealer? Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
How should it be applied.?
Saide F.
Saide F.
Bolingbrook , IL
Does this foundation work well on oily skin?
Kitty S.
Kitty S.
I am very pale with cool to neutral undertones and almost always have to use the lightest shade in every foundation. The lightest available shade of this foundation looks kind of dark in the bottle. Have any other porcelain skinned girls tried this? Have you been able to find a color match? Thank you in advance!