11 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Maybelline new york dream wonder fluid-touch foundation. A flawless revolution for perfection so real it's unreal. Breakthrough liquid foundation texture fuses with skin. A finish so impeccable, yet undetectable. . â . Why you'll love maybelline dream wonder fluid-touch foundation: medium to full coverage liquid foundation, ideal for normal skin. Breakthrough texture fuses with skin exclusive dropper . â . Directions: shake well. Unscrew cap. Holding dropper vertically, allow foundation to drop onto fingertip. Apply maybelline dream wonder fluid-touch foundation to face as usual. see more...

• How is the shade range in this foundation?? 1 Answers
  • hi guys whats the best concealer? Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-T...3 Answers
  • I have a combination of dry and oily skin? I have a couple dry patc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shekinah M.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
After trying that one Maybelline press powder that had AMAZING coverage. I had no second thoughts about this liquid foundation, now I kinda wish I did. I mean first of all the applicator is just...?? i mean i have no time to apply my foundation drop by drop (even when i wiped the applicator clean I still had to re-dip it) it's so time consuming. Also, it really smells like alcohol which is alarming because it just made me wonder if this could burn my skin off. As for coverage, it's fine but I've used other brands with better coverage.

So sorry maybelline :( But there's always room for improvement (or maybe going back to old formulas, just saying)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Coconut
I like this product allot in terms of the formula. I think it's a perfect match for my skin tone. It's very light weight, watery. I felt that it blended very well except for around the areas with harsh lines such as my nose it did tend to settle in the crease which was a bit unflattering. I didn't understand the applicant though. The shape of the wand just didn't make sense to me. I haven't worn it on its own really. I usually apply a little over my highlight/concealer for a more natural look. Would I purchase this again? Probably not.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
Ahhhhhhh, hers my baby! My number 1 go to drugstore foundation! These has the most beautiful finish of any foundation I've tried no matter what the price tag! It's so beautiful, has adjustable coverage from sheer to high coverage depending on how you apply and how many layers you apply. It has a velvety finish, with a natural look. I cannot say enough about how much I love this stuff. I think they are discontinuing it, which is crazy talk to me but I found it at big lots and I bought 20 backups! That's how much I love this stuff!
Janine C.
Janine C.
Review for: Nude
This is a nice foundation. it wears really nicely and lightweight, with a powdery finish. the coverage is sheer and it wears well throughout the day. the packaging is gorgeous and super cute and compact. i think the thing that turns me off most would be that it can look streaky upon application so you really have to work it into the skin and have time to do so. it would definitely work better for those without dry patches anywhere because this will emphasize those. i don't reach for it often so it's not a favorite of mine.
Danelle D.
Danelle D.
Streator, IL
Review for: Ivory
I am Sad to see some Not so good reviews on this product. The formulation is great! I have had no problems with it flaking or sliding. I do use a primer with it though. It is so easy to use. I use a stilling brush. Or when I take it with me
To get ready I use my Fingers. Coverage is the same
No matter which application which is nice! It's rare that a foundation applies the same with different methods. I don't recommend a beauty blender with this one though. It soaks a lot up. Probably more than it deposits.
Lorena c.
Lorena c.
las vegas, nv
Review for: Classic Ivory
I love the way this feels!! It's like actually soft to touch and covers so well. I have super dry skin and this stuff does not cake or look worn out as the day goes by. It feels super light and blends flawlessly. I actually purchased this as a closeout item from big lots! Lol and went straight back to buy more. I have never does that! Only complains in the dispenser. Kinda weird and even with the lid on tight it gets into the cap and makes a mess when I try to close it again it has to be kept upright!
Maria L.
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
This foundation leaves my face looking flawless. So lightweight. Even tho I believe I got a shade that's has a little bit of a pink undertone, it's okay with concealer and the rest of my face makeup it looks amazing. It's keep me matte throughout the day. I only have to touch up with powder once through the whole day, even tho with this foundation no powder is needed but I'm super oily so I defiantly need to set it lol. Did I mentioned I have 3 of these lol. 1 that I'm using and 2 backups. Whoops.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I like this foundation well enough! The bottle with the wand is just really odd, I use a makeup sponge to apply. The bottle I found gets real messy with the stupid wand thing. But other than that....the foundation covers pretty well and I like how it makes my skin feel. I have oily skin and all foundation never lasts all day, this one is no exception, but I still use it almost everyday. It matches my skin tone really well too. I got it on clearance at Big Lots for $3!! So you can't beat that!!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Review for: Nude
I've used this product twice since purchasing it. Bought it for 4.00, I jumped to try it. The foundation did go on smooth and it made my face feel soft but I thought the little foundation bump at the end of the wand was weird. I do have to agree with rare others that this foundation left my face looking great but by the end of the day, it was so oily! It looked like my face was melting off or you could fry chicken on my forehead! Other than that I did like it but won't use it again.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Nude
I have very oily skin and this was a great formula. It changes from liquid to powder, which really combats the oiliness that builds up throughout the day. The formula is very thin, so it could get quite messy (although, that's largely user error). The applicator is terrible. It's this bizarre plastic nub that isn't super sanitary. I used to pour it onto the back of my hand instead, hence why it got so messy. I depotted mine into a pump container and it's been great since then.
Sabina D.
Sabina D.
Farsø
I have some trouble with this foundation, i love the aplication and the finish, BUT, i leaves my skin very very dry and with spots. I dont know if i used it wrong. Can someone please help me?
What's the coverage like for this foundation?
Daireen Mae D.
Daireen Mae D.
Maligaya 4 san vicente san pedro laguna
hi guys whats the best concealer? Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Is this full coverage?
Calla C.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Has this broken anyone out?