BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush - 02 Peach

• Maybelline Dream Touch Blush Do u like creamy blush?2 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this blush1 Answers
  • Is this sticky or tacky when applied?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a different blush, that is actually a creamy blush, with the consistency of nivea cream. it can be applied using your finger tip or a smooth blending sponge or applicator of your preference. it goes on very smoothly and is a warm pink berry shade with a subtle shimmer effect. it looks really natural and gives the look of lovely fresh rosy cheeks. you do not need a lot to achieve a nice warm glow, but i would think if you lay it on too thick you would look rather flush, as it is a very pink colour, so less is more in this respect. i have never tried a cream blush before, and i am not sure how long it will last compared to a powder, " in 4 reviews
Kennetta F.
Ashland
This blush did not blend as well as I had hoped. I enjoy a creamy face product but this was seems more gel based? Maybe it would work better on a darker skin tone. It was also messy to apply because there really is no applicator. You are expected to use your fingers.
Anna P.
This is a different blush, that is actually a creamy blush, with the consistency of nivea cream. It can be applied using your finger tip or a smooth blending sponge or applicator of your preference. It goes on very smoothly and is a warm pink berry shade with a subtle shimmer effect. It looks really natural and gives the look of lovely fresh rosy cheeks. You do not need a lot to achieve a nice warm glow, but I would think if you lay it on too thick you would look rather flush, as it is a very pink colour, so less is more in this respect. I have never tried a cream blush before, and I am not sure how long it will last compared to a powder,
Cindy C.
I really liked it always Maybelline does not cease to amaze me I recommend it for all those people who look for something subtle nice and well pigmented .. I use it for him every day of truth that excellent product 100% recommended
Alexys c.
Evansville, IN
The texture is interesting, and it is long lasting. More light weight then you would think. Didnt even clog my pores. Found my perfect shade for my perfect look. Can you believe its maybelline?
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I do like this blush. I find it easier to blend with a beauty blender. If you plane of using a brush forget it. The pigment is great. Just make sure that your touch is light.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
Colors are cute and shiny, but it is a bit oily for me. Also it rubs off easily. Not my top pick for a blush as it is like a mousse. It has a foamy feel to it. It is very smooth and soft, easy to apply.
Bridget M.
I love this product! It feels so much more airy than your typical blush and almost feels like you're not wearing any. I have a few shades and like to blend them together to make almost a highlight or contour effect. I would definitely buy this again!
Beatriz F.
This product it's just amazing and really good. It's a balanced pigmented product. It's not that lasting, after some time it just fades. The color on the packaging is the same os our skin. I will definitely buy this product again.
Norwil V.
I love this product, it is easy to apply, it is very practical, I will buy many. I highly recommend it. Has a matte finish, which I love, does not look greasy, is so easy to blend.
Danielle B.
This was not my favorite product. Although the color was beautiful, I could never figure of how to apple this to my skin. A brush didn't pick up enough product and my fingers moved it awkwardly in the packaging. I never tried this with a damp sponge but I already threw it away and don't plan on buying another.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
What's the best way to apply?? Fingers,brush, beauty blender????
Nora B.
Does this leave a cakey feel onto the face of does it smooth?
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush Do u like creamy blush?
Nima B.
What is the best way to apply this blush
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky or tacky when applied?