BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

BRONZER DREAM SUN BRONZING POWDER MATTE see more...

Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.
Review for: Matte
He estado usando este polvo bronceador de maybelline y me ha gustado mucho, le da a mi rostro un aspecto bronceado muy sutil como si acabara de ir a la playa, es muy facil de usar y el empaque es lindo.
Meaghan W.
Meaghan W.
Parishville , Ny
Love this bronzer ! Love the color and formula ! Goes on smooth and natural looking ! It's a very soft powder so easy to blend!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is amazing! It's great to bronze and contour. It's super easy to blend and is matte. Looks very natural on the skin
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
This wasn't a good match for me. It looked muddy and streaky. Not my favorite thing fro. Maybelline.
LEAR31505 Emily B.
LEAR31505 Emily B.
Review for: Matte
I don't like this bronzing powder, I used it for makeup on clearer skin than me and the pigmentation is not good, it only leaves a small flash on the skin (simulated salt) and finally the presentation is so compacted that i've to scrape for the brush take product. :(
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Very nice, decent quality bronzer, certainly worth what I paid for. I like the fact that it's matte (as opposed to many bronzers that are available on the market these days, that are super shiny and make my oily skin look even more greasy). I disagree with other users here, that claim that it does not last, in my opinion it lasts a decent amount of time, even with oily skin.
Sophiee S.
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
It's a really good everyday bronzer but it really does depend on your skin tone and undertones because sometimes if I use too much it can look a tad bit orange on me but not too much where I can't blend it out (I'm medium-dark skin tone with yellow undertones)
Krystyn T.
Krystyn T.
My everyday bronzer. Affordable price. I really like that it's a matte bronzer. I'm not a fan of the glitter in most bronzers so this has been great. I run my brush over and then make sure to tap it out on the top before applying so it doesn't go on too thick.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This bronzer works great, just be aware of the density of the powder on your brush. A light swipe will work just fine, it's heavily pigmented so be aware of getting too orange!
Jamie d.
Jamie d.
This is a good bronzing powder! Defiantly worth the price! You may want to watch an not get a lot on your brush because you will end up to orange!! Overall it's good!
Phoenix P.
Phoenix P.
How many shades does this bronzer have? I have been using the NYC Smoothing Skin Bronzing Face Powder in the shade Sunny...i love the formula but during the winter time i find it a bit orange on my skin.
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Where i could get this by chance?
Isabell T.
Isabell T.
Gardena, CA
Is this bronzer to dark or orangie for olive skin colors and is there any other colors or shade ?
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Is this bronzer too dark to use on fair skin? Does it have more of an orange tone?
Sara M.
Sara M.
Guelph, ON
I wanted to try a bronzer, but I'm worried that it'll be too dark or too orangey. I'm wondering how orangey this bronzer comes out?