BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse FoundationUnique cream-whipped foundation provides 100% baby-smooth perfection-Skin looks and feels hydrated for 14 hours - never rough or dry-Lightweight formula provides perfectly moisturizing coverage-Blends seamlessly and feels fresh all-day-Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Dermatologist Tested, Allergy Tested, Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores-Safe for sensitive skin

• I have seen this product and I've always wanted to try it...2 Answers
  • Anyone's who's tried the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation fin...3 Answers
  • Anyone know how this sits on oily skin? I want something ...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I tried this product, but the mousse just wasn’t for me. Although it felt so light and fluffy, I had to be sure to really blend it in or parts of my skin showed different shades because the makeup sort of settled. I could see where some women would love this, but for me I didn’t like the coverage and application it provides.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I have this foundation a 3, I think it has potential and would work for some people but it's not for me and my dry skin. It felt really smooth and soft on my fingers but as soon as I started to rub it into my face it started to flake immediately. I was not impressed.
Tammy H.
Saint Marys, PA
I have tried the maybelline dream mousse before and it was great. But then I tried this foundation and the color range is just terrible. I am a very porcelain woman and the lightest shade is very very orange. Not impressed with the shade range, would not recommend 👎🏻
Jill M.
United States
Its ok, but I wont buy it again. I am 37 years old and my skin is awesome for my age, but I do have tiny fine lines that were magnified big time when I applied it. Theres much better options for pharmacy foundations
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
I love this foundation. It is so soft and blends so well. I feel like t does oxidize quite a bit which isn’t fabulous but it looks nice and is buildable. It is a little pricey for drugstore brands but I like it.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This reminds me of highschool, and quite honestly it's been that long since I've used it. It reminds me of the texture of Tarte Amazonian clay, light, whipped and creamy. It rubs off of the face easily. Not very transfer resistant. Has pretty good coverage though. More of a moisturizing foundation.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Lol RIP to this foundation. It was my baby for years. When they discontinued this line (before it was re released as the cushion). I thought I was going to die. I never thought I would find anything like it. Girrrlll I must have looked crazy for years. This is so thick and cakey looking all the time no matter what. And I used this before setting powder and spray was a thing.
Marium S.
As much as I love Maybelline foundation this dream mousse didn't do justice. Since my face is already oily it once I applied this it made my face look super shiny and made it look like I had dipped my face into a bucket of oil. It did not stay on my face and when the foundation oxidized it was darker than my skin tone. Again this might be great on some people just not for me .
Ceara T.
Arlington, TX
When I used this product I absolutely loved it. It made my face feel fresh and smooth, and did a great job with coverage. My concern was after awhile I noticed my face started breaking out more so I had to stop using it. I tend to have to switch my foundations after so often, so I might come back to this one next.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Stephanie Z.
Where can I buy this product?
Haylea Z.
Hammonds Plains, NS
Is this any good for combo skin
Chelsea M.
How can I make this look not as thick when paired with a moisturizer?
maryjane k.
Medford, OR
Does it work better with an added powder finish
Illiana Z.
Aubrey, TX
Does this have a high coverage for a flawless finish or is this a lighter coverage more buildable product??