BY MAYBELLINE

Dream Creamy Make Up

Buy on Amazon
  • "when i first started out in makeup this is what i used and till now i still love this foundation since it's so flawlessly natural. it has a dewy finish  that gives off a very natural glow. it lasts for about 6 hours and it works well for people with acne since it doesn't cause any break outs." in 14 reviews
Alyssa B.
I tried out the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in the shade Ivory Beige. I was looking for something that was more light coverage and this was exactly what I was hoping for. I think it could be buildable for more medium coverage as well. I have dry and sensitive skin and have no problems with this. It didn't dry out my skin at all when wearing. It's a very lightweight and more hydrating formula rather than drying. I feel that I was pretty happy with how long-lasting it was without touch ups. It's a very natural looking coverage as well which is what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this and would use it again in the future. :)
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
I tried this for the first time today! I really like the packaging since it has a pump, it's easy to control how much product comes out. It doesn't show my dry skin and gives a subtle glow without looking oily. I've had it on for about 4 hours and so far not much of it has come off but my chin and nose look a little splotchy.
alexius h.
memphis
This ‼️‼️‼️You guys I didn’t know what a good foundation was until I found this matte finish lightweight foundation !!!
With only a few dabs ,my look lasted all day !
I would buy this product over and over again .Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid
Kaylee P.
I was so excited to purchase this foundation and try it. I was sadly very disappointed. This foundation applied nicely at first and the color matched well. I didn't change anything else up in my makeup routine, I did everything else I normally do. Not even an hour into wearing this foundation and I noticed it was extremely broken up on my nose. I hadn't touched my nose or rubbed it against anything, you could just tell that it was cracking and breaking apart. (Weird). I also noticed this foundation oxidized on me super bad... making me look almost orange. How embarassing. A couple hours into it and this foundation looked AWFUL. I was ready to get home and take my makeup off. It looked so cakey and thick on my face and it wasn't easy to get off (also weird.) Maybe I just got a bad batch? I'm not really sure but i'm highly disappointed in this foundation and wouldn't recommend.
Melissa H.
Kittanning
I just bought this foundation when you are seeing this photo I have had it on for about 3 hours. Very similar to the original medium coverage I wouldn’t say it’s buildable you get no extra coverage packaging nice it’s a pump with a twist feels light on the skin I’m in the shade natural nude I did set with a powder
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
I recently bought this foundation about  weeks ago and i love it! The color that i have is in Natural Beige which the color is my perfect shade very build able and doesn't dry my skin at all and i have combination dry skin. I woul definetly be repurchasing this foundation again. The price is incredible 7.99.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
This is a really nice foundation. It left my skin looking radiant and didn’t just sit on the surface. It looked like my skin but better! It’s a buildable coverage, and has great blend-ability.
Christina A.
Found this at my local Walgreens and found my shade natural beige, even though they didn't have all color selections out ... So far I've only worn it once and it lasted a good while before it started to break apart ... Will continue to test it out
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This foundation works very well on my skin, there are no cracks, no melting and no irritation on my sensitive skin. This product is gentle and blends evenly. It can be found at any drugstore and is affordable. You can use rewards programs and coupons for purchase when available.
Kirstin S.
half moon bay, CA
I needed a foundation that my very light skinned clients with sensitive skin to foundation textures, and I found this! It's super light weight and it lasts the entire photo shoot with no touch ups! I would definitely buy and recommend the to everyone!
Renee S.
How often do you use a foundation? And what do you use ?Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Do you compare this with the dream liquid mousse by Maybelline?
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
What is the best drugstore makeup foundation, concealer, and pinkish mauve lipstick or liquid matte lipstick that you recommend?
Victoria G.
How does this foundation wear throughout the day?
Britt A.
How does this foundation do for oily skin?