BY MAYBELLINE

Dream Creamy Make Up

Buy on Amazon
  • "when i first started out in makeup this is what i used and till now i still love this foundation since it's so flawlessly natural. it has a dewy finish  that gives off a very natural glow. it lasts for about 6 hours and it works well for people with acne since it doesn't cause any break outs." in 14 reviews
Melissa H.
Kittanning
I just bought this foundation when you are seeing this photo I have had it on for about 3 hours. Very similar to the original medium coverage I wouldn’t say it’s buildable you get no extra coverage packaging nice it’s a pump with a twist feels light on the skin I’m in the shade natural nude I did set with a powder
Susy I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
So it seems like maybelline keeps changing the bottle for this foundation is it comes in many forms I’ve seen the mousse and the satin liquid foundation in different bottles I graced the last one that come out and everyone was raving about and it broke out my face and was a light coverage foundation you can feel some type of oils as it says it hydrating but just didn’t work for me
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This foundation works very well on my skin, there are no cracks, no melting and no irritation on my sensitive skin. This product is gentle and blends evenly. It can be found at any drugstore and is affordable. You can use rewards programs and coupons for purchase when available.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
This is a really nice foundation. It left my skin looking radiant and didn’t just sit on the surface. It looked like my skin but better! It’s a buildable coverage, and has great blend-ability.
Kaylee P.
I was so excited to purchase this foundation and try it. I was sadly very disappointed. This foundation applied nicely at first and the color matched well. I didn't change anything else up in my makeup routine, I did everything else I normally do. Not even an hour into wearing this foundation and I noticed it was extremely broken up on my nose. I hadn't touched my nose or rubbed it against anything, you could just tell that it was cracking and breaking apart. (Weird). I also noticed this foundation oxidized on me super bad... making me look almost orange. How embarassing. A couple hours into it and this foundation looked AWFUL. I was ready to get home and take my makeup off. It looked so cakey and thick on my face and it wasn't easy to get off (also weird.) Maybe I just got a bad batch? I'm not really sure but i'm highly disappointed in this foundation and wouldn't recommend.
Brittney F.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this foundation. It's definitely my favorite from the drugstore. It's very lightweight and blends beautifully into the skin for a very natural looking complexion. I work in the beauty department at my local Target and literally Everytime I wear this foundation I get people asking me what it is and wanting to purchase it for themselves. I really love the way it makes my skin look and I would definitely recommend it. My one complaint would definitely have to be about the shade range. The Target that I work at only has 8 different shades. I purchased the shade 20 and it works for me but it's definitely not perfect and 30 is way too dark and 10 way too light. That aside I do really love the formula and hope that they'll increase the shade range so that more people can enjoy it.
Alyssa B.
I tried out the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in the shade Ivory Beige. I was looking for something that was more light coverage and this was exactly what I was hoping for. I think it could be buildable for more medium coverage as well. I have dry and sensitive skin and have no problems with this. It didn't dry out my skin at all when wearing. It's a very lightweight and more hydrating formula rather than drying. I feel that I was pretty happy with how long-lasting it was without touch ups. It's a very natural looking coverage as well which is what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this and would use it again in the future. :)
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
I tried this for the first time today! I really like the packaging since it has a pump, it's easy to control how much product comes out. It doesn't show my dry skin and gives a subtle glow without looking oily. I've had it on for about 4 hours and so far not much of it has come off but my chin and nose look a little splotchy.
alexius h.
memphis
This ‼️‼️‼️You guys I didn’t know what a good foundation was until I found this matte finish lightweight foundation !!!
With only a few dabs ,my look lasted all day !
I would buy this product over and over again .Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid
Fifi M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
When I was new to make up, this was one of my first foundations because it was just something so natural and simple and affordable! I didn't want anything heavy, I wanted a natural flawless coverage and something for everyday. The lightweight formula makes is so comfortable to wear, sometimes I forget that I even have it on!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Do you compare this with the dream liquid mousse by Maybelline?
Renee S.
How often do you use a foundation? And what do you use ?Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
What is the best drugstore makeup foundation, concealer, and pinkish mauve lipstick or liquid matte lipstick that you recommend?
Victoria G.
How does this foundation wear throughout the day?
Britt A.
How does this foundation do for oily skin?