BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl oz

Get ready to face the city with radiance! Experience medium, radiant coverage your skin will never want to take off. This lightweight foundation, formulated with hyaluronic acid and collagen, moisturizes skin and gives a natural look. Delivering up to 12 hours of hydration, this new formula comes in 20 different shades and provides smooth and even-looking skin. Doesn't clog pores. Dermatologist tested. ?The lightweight hydrating foundation your skin won?t want to take off ?Hydrates skin, is formulated with hyaluronic acid and collagen ?Medium coverage foundation for normal to dry skin ?Delivers instant radiance that glows Ingredients:Inactive Ingredients: G682476 9 INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER / EAU ISODODECANE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN CYCLOHEXASILOXANE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE BUTYLENE GLYCOL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM CHLORIDE POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE SILICA BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL METHICONE SOLUBLE COLLAGEN SODIUM HYALURONATE HEXYLENE GLYCOL PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE TRISODIUM EDTA POTASSIUM SORBATE CITRIC ACID [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE] D237038/1Ingredients: G682476 9 INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER / EAU ISODODECANE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN CYCLOHEXASILOXANE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE BUTYLENE GLYCOL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM CHLORIDE POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE SILICA BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL METHICONE SOLUBLE COLLAGEN SODIUM HYALURONATE HEXYLENE GLYCOL PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE TRISODIUM EDTA POTASSIUM SORBATE CITRIC ACID [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE] D237038/1Directions:Instructions: Apply this liquid foundation to the skin and blend with fingertips, a beauty sponge, or makeup brush.Explore this item

Makeup Form: Liquids

Form: Liquids

Skin Type: Dry, Normal

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.14 x 1.14 x 4.96 Inches

Skin Tone: Light

Hii girls! I was wondering what do you think about this foundation?
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. oz.!
Stella B.
Paris, KY
Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Stella B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didn’t like it at all. The packaging says this foundation should be hydrating with a radiant finish. Well...none of that worked. It’s totally matte and made my skin so so dry revealing ALL my pores, imperfections and flakes. I had matte finish foundations but they didn’t dry out my skin like this one. I was very surprised by that. I applied it next time on a thick moisturizer and had same thing. My skin was dried out so bad. So l don’t recommend it at all.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,385 reviews
Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Keara J.
This makes my skin feel so flawless and lightweight! I highly recommend! And doesn’t leave my skin dry
kristen H.
Aurora, CO
Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. oz. uploaded by kristen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to like this foundation so badly. I found it to be really heavy and noticed it sat on top of my skin instead of melting in. When I added any sort of loose powder on top, it became very cakey. I did finish this product up by mixing it with some of my more dewy/light coverage foundations.
Maria Z.
West Bend, WI
Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Maria Z.
I love the finish this has. I wet a sponge and use this to get a nice airbrush look for my teen. I use this as well, as we have the same color skin. It's radiance at it's best. With the right primer and setting powder you can control a teens face really well with this. Her confidence is up with this product. No break outs and no shine even after a full day.
Jakelin  I.
Gaithersburg, MD
Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Jakelin  I.
Me encanta es mi favorita tapa muy bien las imperfecciones es súper buena la recomiendo mucho me encanta es perfecta con poco producto puedes dejar tu piel maravillosa mente bella 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Cali N.
Lk Panasoffke, FL
This light weight foundation leaves you feeling like you aren’t even wearing foundation. It’s long wear and great coverage.
anxiousang H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen - Honey Beige - 1 fl oz matches my skin complexion almost spot on. It applies smooth and doesn't feel thick or heavy. It's builds less and provides almost full coverage. It stays for a full day without reapplying. The con it's $11 but I'd recommend.
Holly C.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Maybelline New York - Dream Radiant Liquid, hydrating foundation. Is a very comfortable and light foundation, in which covers blemishes and flaws with exceptional results. Id recommend using this product to anyone..
Ismerai  M.
Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Medium Coverage Hydrating Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Ismerai  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hermosa foundation! Believe me! Es increíblemente buena! Esta si es bien merecida de 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!! Es de las mejores bases que eh probado! Es hermosa! Y super duradera y deja un hermoso acabado para tu maquillaje!🌸💗💗💗
Hayley  P.
Sidney, NY
I have the shade vanilla.i got mine on walmart.com. I didn't realize how creamy and beautiful this formula is. The shade is perfect for me (fair with warm yellow undertones) it is a natural satin finish, warms up to be more radiant as you wear. Its a nive thin consistency as you blend it out.. im a dry skin type.