Joana N.
Joana N.
Los Angeles , CA

So really how good of a products is this bb cream ?. Summer has come and I don't want to wear heavy make up no more but I do want to find a by cream with at least medium coverage. Any other recommendations ?
Jamanda T.
Jamanda T.
July 16, 2014, 3:12 p.m.
I love this bb cream for the summer time. its super lightweight and great for going to the beach if you need a little coverage. the spf works well. i do recommend that you have clear skin though. oily skin makes`
Heather K.
Heather K.
July 1, 2014, 2:25 a.m.
This bb cream is not heavy at! but if you don't wear a setting powder it will sweat of your face in hot weather
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
June 30, 2014, 8:35 p.m.
I would definitely describe the coverage as medium. It doesn't melt off easily either so is great for the summer.
Emily W.
Emily W.
June 29, 2014, 4:23 p.m.
I think it's a great bb cream! I just got it for summer as well because I hardly wear any makeup in the summer and I think this bb cream is perfect!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
June 27, 2014, 5:40 p.m.
If you still want a pretty good amount of coverage I probably wouldn't use this product. It acts more like a tinted moisturizer than anything. I also find it to remove any concealer off of blemishes. I only use this product when I'm spending a lot of time in the sun because it does have SPF in it or if I am just going out to run errands.

Join Now