Kehaulani R.
Kehaulani R.
Plainfield, IN

Okay, what is all the hype surrounding BB cream? What exactly is it supposed to do for your skin? I have very dry skin, and it gets flakey if I don't exfoliate and moisturize before.
Nola G.
Nola G.
Feb. 11, 2014, 3:19 p.m.
Different BB Creams all claim to do different things. Some claim to have health benefits like moisturization and SPF protection or physical effects like a healthy glow, evening skin tone, minimizing pores ect. The Maybelline BB cream claims to • Blur imperfections • Brighten • Even skin tone • Smoothe • Hydrate • Enhance • Protect with SPF 30 I personally never found it very moisturizing so I always put one underneath and I found that it was too sheer to really even my skin tone unless I applied multiple layers
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:21 p.m.
BB or beauty balms are supposed to be more than just a cover up. They are supposed to provide, spf,moisturizers and extra benefits to the skin such as vitamins,skin soothers and to help even out the skin. A good bb cream can be used as a moisturizer and sunscreen during the day. I would recommend extra moisturizer before putting on the bbcream to help get a flawless finish and aid to the flakeyness. I find my makeup gets flakey if my skin isn't hydrated. Tinted moisturizers are sort of the same and could work for your skin to.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Feb. 6, 2014, 1:38 p.m.
I think it's alright. It does minimize your pores and is very blendable. It does get somewhat oily after a while
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Feb. 3, 2014, 6:16 p.m.
The good thing about BB cream is that it's purpose is too accompany a variety of things. I like to think that it's a moisturizer and foundation in one. It makes your skin super smooth, oil free, and soft. This is speaking for all BB creams, not just this one. However, this is one I recommend. It's a good price, and worth trying out to see if a BB cream is something you want to invest in.

Join Now