Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#4 in BB Cream
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

8 days left

Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream is a 1-step wonder for healthy-looking skin today and clearer skin tomorrow.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream 8-in-1 skin clearing perfector:
- Clears acne
- Conceals imperfections
- Minimizes look of pores
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Adjusts to skin tone
- Hydrates and smoothes
- Enhances and clarifies skin
- Is oil-free, with a lightweight feel

2% salicylic acid is one of the highest percentages of this powerful blemish-fighter that you can get without a prescription, yet it's gentle enough to use every day. Bye bye blemishes, we're fighting back!

Photos (602)
Yiberlin G.
Yiberlin G.
Medley, FL

BB Creme is SUPPOSED to be sheer.
So any reviews complaining about it not giving enough coverage should be ignored.

-With that said, it's a pretty good product!
Very smooth on your skin & doesn't make your skin look dry or flaky.
-Not sure if the "clears acne" part of it works yet. I can't tell.
-Since it's sheer, it blends with your skin tone even if you get the wrong shade. I put it on my boyfriends cheek (lol) & it blended in with his skin even though he's darker! (He's a native Mexican, so imagine that color)
-Lightweight
-DOES reduce redness, but if you want more coverage just throw some concealer over it.
-It seems like it did reduce the look of my pores, but again, I can't tell that much.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Kennesaw, GA

I wanted to try out a BB cream after hearing all the great stuff.This is called a 8 in 1 beauty balm skin perfector. it says on the back that the 8 things are.

1. blurs imperfections -yes
2. Enhances- it does enhance my complexion
3. Brightens- a tiny bit not like a highlighter
4. Adjusts to skin tone- YES (my face has a little red and this covers it)
5. Smoothes- YES (i do not use a primer ,,just this and its so light feeling)
6. Hydrates- i still use a moisturizer first but it is not drying
7. SPF 30 protects-GREAT
8 0% oils and other heavy ingredients -NO OIL FEELS VERY LIGHT

For the summer i love a foundation or tinted moisturizer that feels very light, looks natural and has coverage. It is hard to find all these things at the same time. The thing is not only do i think this product lived up to those things but it was cheap too. I read some reviews that mentions this item being very small. I was suprized because i think you get a very generous amount ESPECIALLY for what you pay $7 for 1.0oz. I got mine at Walgreens in Medium/Deep which i believe is the 3rd darkest out of 4 that were displayed in store. They were out of the shade lighter but i wanted to try it so i went with this shade. i am glad i did because it blends in perfect with my medium/fair skin tone. I will repurchase this again with all the positive things about it!
PROS:
-spf 30 titanium dioxide sunscreen
-packaging (fits well in my bag,i will be able to get all the product out, clean)
-i really feel the texture of my skin is smoothr after application
-i also feel like my complexion has got more clear and even
-very light with light to medium coverage
-not drying! it does not highlight dryness, sink in my lines or feel cakey
-cheap
-great for summer

CONS:
-if you leave the lid off while you are applying its very milky/thin....it could leak out very easily
-if you are looking for full coverage this is not for you
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL

I really, really enjoy this product. For some reason, even though I knew about BB Creams when they hit the US market, I never bothered to purchase any. I finally picked up one from Estée Lauder a month or so ago, but it balled up on my skin and was difficult to apply. I wanted to purchase a different BB Cream because I really wanted something that would act like another skin care product. I'm currently in Peru studying abroad, so I don't have a lot of selection when it comes to beauty products, so I decided to try the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, and I'm so glad I did. It offers the slightest amount of coverage, and it doesn't look cakey whatsoever. In fact, it honestly doesn't look like I'm wearing anything on my skin at all. I apply it like I would a regular moisturizer, without setting it. If I want to do a heavier makeup look, I will set it with a powder and use it in place of foundation. Either way, it looks great! I also enjoy the fact that it feels as though it is just another skin care product. A lot of other reviewers complain that this product is nothing more than a glorified tinted moisturizer, but I disagree. I have noticed an improvement in my skin tone and texture since I have started using this BB Cream. Although I don't think it is as high-quality as its Asian counterparts, I have found this to be far better than the many tinted moisturizers I have tried. I think it's a great introduction to the world of BB Creams!
Mariana A.
Mariana A.

Tenía muchas ganas de hacer una revisión de la crema Maybelline BB (para la piel más oscura), pero no pude encontrarlo en influenster! Así que voy a poner mis 2 centavos aquí por si acaso alguna de las señoras marrones se preguntan.

En primer lugar, antes de comprar este Realmente recomiendo ir a una tienda primero en probarlo en su mano. Usted no quiere nada demasiado oscura o clara. Sé que esto puede ser obvio, pero te sorprendería. Este producto tiene muy buena cobertura. No cubre todo - sólo se difumina manchas oscuras. Pero definitivamente va a ver un bonito y natural buscando diferencia.

No me sugiere el uso de este en celo, me refiero especialmente si usted usa gafas. Realmente sólo he comenzado a usar maquillaje. No estoy seguro de cómo las damas pueden torta en y salir en el verano con tanto! Yo sólo he llevado a cabo la crema BB! Y un poco de delineador de ojos! Pero si se suda mucho, me gustaría ir extremadamente ligero con este producto (o honestamente ninguno en absoluto) porque es como me siento en mi cara, especialmente en el calor. Lleve esto en los días más fríos.

Crema BB es muy bueno para la piel, estoy seguro de que cada mujer puede estar de acuerdo con esto. Pero yo no había visto demasiado cambio en mi piel. Tal vez menor.

Este es un gran producto y sin duda lo compraría de nuevo!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

The Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream Skin Clearing Perfecter is an okay product. I do have acne prone skin and I didn't notice any difference in my acne when I first started using it, but for about two days I didn't wear any makeup and my skin cleared up pretty quickly and then reverted to itself when I started using it again. I do not think that is the product's fault I think it is just how my skin is. During the summer I have oily skin and during the winter I have dry skin and it did a pretty good job not increasing oiliness or dryness. The application is not that smooth and it does feel pretty dewy until it dries. I did find, however, that it did not stay on my skin for more than 4 hours without a setting powder. With the setting powder I found that the BB cream lasted a little under 7 hours and that was with a high-end setting powder. This is a WATER BASED product which is not bad but just keep in mind when choosing a primer/moisturizer/pore filler. The overall look of the product on my skin with no powder is a little shiny. I did find that the BB cream drew attention to the baby hairs I have on my face.
Paloma B.
Paloma B.

I love this product! I used as my "foundation/concealer" when I first started wearing makeup. It is super easy to apply and blend. Back when I used it I didn't have brush or anything so I had to use my fingers and it worked beautifully I only imagine what it would be look like with a beauty blender. It's a very light and creamy product yet still gives you a nice light coverage. I never had a problem with it and my super oily t-zone which I usually do with foundations and bb creams but this never gave me trouble. It didn't last as long as I would have liked but stuck pretty well for a young girl constantly rubbing her face or playing outside. Because I was outside a lot the spf was a real bonus not having to worry about it. The product never made me look cakey or like I was wearing any makeup at all! It also gave me a little bit of a dewy finish that I loved! I have purchased this many times before and would purchase this again. So if you're looking for something with a light coverage, smooth dewy finish and protects your skin then this is the product for you!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO

This is my Holy Grail BB Cream. The main reason I love this BB cream so much is because you cannot smell the sunscreen it in. It has an SPF of 30. The bottle says it has a light to medium coverage, but it is very buildable and has provided me with almost full coverage, I have used this to cover some extremely red eczema flares, it also did not irritate my skin or irritate it more when I was having an eczema flare. This product also did not cake up on top on my dry patches. I suggest using this alone, not underneath a foundation because then it will start to look cakey. It comes in a variety of 5 shades and it supposed to provide 8 benefits; blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin-tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, protects with SPF 30, and 0% oils and heavy ingredients. I think the product delivers on all its claims. Very easily to apply, lightweight, and blends out really well. It has never caused me to have a break out. Very affordable and I felt like the products last for quite a while.
Carmina C.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA

I use this BB cream for low-key days when I'm either running errands or going to class for a couple of hours. I usually use a liquid foundation, but it's nice to switch it up and have something a little lighter. Although I picked a shade that's a tad bit too dark, I'm actually really happy with this product for the most part. I think it blends really easily and helps to even out my blotchy skin tone. I think a little goes a long way. I also find that my skin feels really soft after I take it off, which is a nice surprise. BUT, it does NOT keep my oil at bay. I end up looking like an oil slick within a few hours. But, it doesn't bother me too much because I generally only wear it for a few hours while running errands or going to class (as I said above). My other big complaint is that the packaging makes it impossible to know exactly what shade you're going to get.
Dev E.
Dev E.

I LOVE this BB cream! I have been suffering from a bad breakout on both of my cheeks, and I picked this up because something light-weight that wouldn't irritate my skin, and the 2% salicylic acid ingredient. I've worn for about a week so far and this is what I've realized: The BB cream is light-medium coverage, and is very buildable. I apply concealer to correct my acne scars first, and put the Maybelline on top and have a medium almost full coverage. The finish has a sheen, almost satin/demi-matte. It does not cling to my dry patches, the formula is very moisturizing. It looks very beautiful and natural on the skin. However, the longevity isn't that great. It starts to break and crack and settle into fine lines after about the 4-5 hour mark. It has been helping clear my acne, especially the cystic bumps i've been getting. This BB cream is my holy grail.
Marina G.
Marina G.
Milwaukee, WI

This is my Holy Grail of BB Creams/Foundations. I use this everyday as a foundation. I don't like having foundations feel too wet/dry, heavy/light, but this is the perfect combination of each. I have medium/deep skin, and light acne and this gives me such an amazing satin finish. I have combo skin, T zone gets oily but this lasts me all day (with the use of setting spray). Just a little touch up where it gets oily but it's always still there. I apply two layers, and it still looks light and not cakey. I work as a waitress so I'm constantly running around but I get so many compliments on how nice my skin is/looks. It's also so easy to apply, most people use their beauty blenders or make up brushes, but if you're in a rush using your fingers does the same job. I highly highly recommend this if you want something light, with a decent amount of coverage!!
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY

For acne prone skin ppl...did u brake out more using this being thats oil free?
Damaris S.
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX

It this bb cream long lasting?
Frances C.
Frances C.
Silver Spring, MD

Does this work for helping to clear skin?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA

Does it leave your skin feeling oily? or dry? And if I feel in between two shades, should I go for the darker or lighter?
Dafne G.
Dafne G.

I have oily skin and I tend to brake out once in a while. do you guys think it will be okay to use it. Is it to heavy?