BY MAYBELLINE #7 in BB Cream

Achieve healthy-looking skin today, clearer skin tomorrow. 8-in-1 BB reduces the appearance of blemishes and diminishes the size of pores.

Salicylic Acid 2% Cosmetic Ingredients ,Water,Dimethicone,Isododecane,Glycerin,Diisostearyl Malate,Kaolin,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Sodium Chloride,Phenoxyethanol,Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer,Peg-10 Dimethicone,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Dehydroacetate,Chlorphenesin,Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Acrylates Copolymer,Tocopherol,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Aluminum Hydroxide,Peg-9,Dipropylene Glycol

• It this bb cream long lasting?45 Answers
  • Does this work for helping to clear skin?42 Answers
  • How is the coverage? I am really pale with red undertones that I ...2 Answers
Maybelline Dream Pure BB® Cream
  • "i liked this bb cream. it had great coverage and it helped acne! however, i found it to be too oily on me around my t-zone after a couple hours of wear. i would still recommend though." in 1782 reviews
Mads N.
Byron
Review for: Medium more...
As you can tell, I’m probably this products biggest fan! Despite that and the 5 star review, I will say it is not perfect. I’ve used this product for 4 years and have gotten SO many compliments on my face because of it. I started using this product because I wanted a lightweight foundation to wear in high school but everything I tried was super cakey. My face tends to be dry so I also was looking for a product that was very hydrating. This product is amazing! It goes on easily and can be built up pretty well (there is a line though, if you use too much then it just looks cakey). I apply it with my fingers and blend it in and it is very good at evening out your skin tone. It is not a full coverage, or even medium. I did not really have any acne until this last year so it was the perfect choice because I did not have really anything to cover up but even with the acne I still enjoy the product and love the way it looks. I don’t mind having my acne showing, though that is a preference. I included some pictures of then and now so you guys could see how it looks with a bunch of acne (1) and without (3). It is also super moisturizing. I do not use a primer or setting spray or anything of that sort so it does start to wear after about 6 or so hours but even then, it blends in with your skin instead of just sitting on top. It is not for everyone. If you are looking for a medium or high coverage foundation that will last throughout the day, this is not for you. But if you’re looking for a lightweight, light coverage moisturizer to help even out your skin tone and give your face a natural looking glow, this product is for you!!!!!
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Review for: Light/Medium more...
So I purchased this product after a recommendation from one of my favorite youtubers who has oily/combo skin like I do. What I like about this product is that it’s light enough where I don’t feel like I’m wearing makeup, but it does mask some of my redness once it melts into the skin. The color, however, was an issue for me. I’m not too fair or too dark either. The light/medium looks like it could’ve been a good match for me but on some parts of m skin it looked pretty ashy and noticeable that I was wearing something. Additionally, I noticed that this really clings to dry spots. Some of my acne spots are fading but are in the phase of being a little dry and peely. This stuff would only emphasize that they were there bc of the dryness, and it wasn’t really in a subtle way. Once I noticed this, on many different occasions, I would either take it off or go over it with a more full coverage foundation (which defeats the purpose, I know). I can see myself liking this more once my acne spots clear up/stop peeling, but the color might still be a problem. I’m hopeful to make this work because of the reviews this product has! I’m just off to a rocky start 😀
Becca E.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I love this product and it's definitely one of my favorites! I've been using it for quite a few years now and there's nothing that works better for me. It's the first thing I put on my face after I wash it because it works as a great moisturizer and since it has tint in it, it works great as a lightweight foundation. I love that it's so lightweight that it doesn't look like you're wearing anything that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I also like that it doesn't clog my pores and cause me to break out. I usually put a little powder on top to help with the shine but it has enough pigment in it that it could be worn all on it's own. It definitely isn't full coverage so if that's what you're wanting, this probably isn't your product. But if you just want something that's super moisturizing, light weight on your face and evens out your skin tone, you'll love this product!
Holly S.
I’ve repurchased this B.B. cream over and over again thanks to Whatwouldlizzydo. I have to agree with her 100%. It is exactly what it claims to be-a lightweight beauty balm with sheer to medium coverage. This is one of my go-tos when I need a little coverage and some SPF while I’m out running errands or heading to park with Ry. It also builds up great if you need prefer a little more coverage. There have been plenty of times that I’ve worn it as my foundation with some concealer if I want a full coverage look. The only thing that stinks is the color selection👎🏼there’s been times that this has eleven too dark for me and this is the lightest shade.
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I've used Maybelline BB Cream before, but since I suffer from acne prone skin, I decided to try this product with the salicylic acid. As someone with sensitive screen, I was really disappointed. The longer I left this product on my skin, the more red it would get. I use a differin cream every other day and I have a feeling it reacts poorly with this product because of the salicylic acid. I never felt burning or irritation, but when I removed this product with micellar water, I had extremely red skin around my eyes and cheeks. Otherwise, this product and coverage was good for the price point. I would recommend as a drug store brand, but not for anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin or anyone using a retinoid product.
Amethyst C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Medium/Deep more...
I bought this product hoping to find something that I can pretty much just apply and have good coverage. This BB cream definitely gave me the coverage I wanted; I have light scarring from acne as well as red blotches (acne also), and under my eyes is a bit dark. When I applied this cream it covered all of my concerning areas and made my skin look smooth. It's also really silky which is a plus.
My skin is like a dark tan, so I bought this in medium/ deep. Upon first application this BB cream has more of a cool undertone than warm. So as a result it looked kind of grey and I had to use my beauty blender, but once I had blended it on it ended up looking fine. (I checked it under a few different light sources to make sure my face wasn't lighter than the rest of my skin. I'm super concious about that kind of thing 😬 )
Today was my first time using this product, but aside from the color issue it does exactly what I was looking for.
*First pic is before
Second is after applying
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is perfect for light makeup days or even in the summer. In the summer, this is what I use as a foundation. It says light to medium coverage but I feel like it actually is medium coverage. You can build it to give a little more coverage but I normally don’t, I just use a setting powder over top. It’s a very light formula, it isn’t drying and it helps fight acne which I LOVE. I even use this on days where I need to be out the door quickly. I’ve applied it with a sponge, foundation brush, and my fingers and it works either way. I’ve even used this under foundation on days that I feel like I need a bit more coverage and I love it. For me it does adjust to my skin tone but does sometimes go a half shade darker than I’d like, but I balance it out with a setting powder. Ive used it with and without setting powder and like it either way. It doesn’t get oily and cakey on my face either which is an issue I used to have all the time. I’ve been using this product for about 2 years and loved it ever since.
Gabby R.
DC Metro area
Review for: Light/Medium, Medium more...
This is a really great lightweight product to apply for school! It works well enough to cover the slight redness on my cheeks but not great for blemishes or dark circles. Doesn’t combat oil or dry skin. I typically wear my makeup for 12+ hours (i’m very busy) and without powder or setting spray if i touch my face sometimes product will come off. However, it still works pretty well for long wear. I have used shades 110 and 120 and found that 110 is yellow compared to the grayness of 120. If you are very sensitive to smells this isn’t the product for you as I have noticed it has a slight odor (not anything that would deter me from the product, just something to keep in mind). The 2% salycilic acid helps with my blemishes and breakouts (not fixing it but not making it worse).
edit: compared to other products i honestly don’t feel as strongly about this product anymore. it’s good but i’ve used better (cover girl clean matte b.b.)
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This is my favorite, every day, go-to face product. I don't have much by way of blemishes, so what I'm looking for in a product is to even out any redness in my skin tone, provide sun protection and look natural. Covering any perceived imperfections only goes so far if you look like a cake face- not with this! It melts into my skin perfectly and I've received so many compliments on what great skin I have when I am wearing this. I love it, and I hope it never goes off the market!
Kalli M.
Eagan, MN
Review for: Medium more...
I wore this B.B. cream for YEARS. And I still have a bottle or two laying around but I’ve moved on to fuller coverage products. I have combo skin and this product was perfect for giving me moisture but not turning me into a complete grease ball. Like I said, I’ve moved on to fuller coverage products but I still put this on when I want that ‘no makeup’ makeup look. It’s feeat for adding a little color to my face when I don’t want to get all beat up to go run errands on my days off. I definitely recommend this product. You get a good amount and it’s a great price
Leticia R.
New york, NY
For acne prone skin ppl...did u brake out more using this being thats oil free?
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
It this bb cream long lasting?
Frances C.
Silver spring , MD
Does this work for helping to clear skin?
Dafne G.
I have oily skin and I tend to brake out once in a while. do you guys think it will be okay to use it. Is it to heavy?
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Does it leave your skin feeling oily? or dry? And if I feel in between two shades, should I go for the darker or lighter?