Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

Air-Infused Foundation Nude perfect finish. .

I was going to buy this foundation but I didn’t...Can someone tell me if this foundation is goos for acne prone skin/oily skin??????
Does this really work?
How is the coverage of this foundation??
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
im a huge cream contour fan! i love using this foundation for my lazy days when i just need a little color! blends amazing!! in 10 reviews
When I apply the foam to my face it matches my skin tone perfectly but, I notice about 5 minutes later my skin is orange.in 9 reviews
not that good coverage and must be careful using this product when applying to the face use make up brushesin 6 reviews
It was hard to apply and not easily built up for colour, and I didn't find it very light, it's too heavy once you build it a few layers .in 6 reviews
a month agoRexville, NY
Does it have coverage? Yes. Does it blend easy? yes. But it is very oily on my skin and rubs off easily. Its a heavy formula which i don’t really care for. I can recommend better foundations than this one in my opinion.
3 months agoBlountville, TN
If you have never tried a foam foundation you definitely should try it at least once. I loved it but the con is I feel like you run out alot faster but I do recommend this product.
3 months ago
It’s definitely not my favorite. I find it’s not very medium to full coverage and it does not blend well . The shade range isn’t the greatest so I had problems finding my shade. I would not recommend
3 months ago
I hate this foundation. It doesn't apply well and it doesn't cover anything like acne. It's too lightweight and it applies streaky as all get out. I would not recommend it to anyone.
3 months agoBryan
I don't love it. For me it dried fast. I only tried it once and gave it to a friend. Cool concept tho. Just not my kinda thing. It's a very light coverage in my opinion.
9 months ago
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation uploaded by Nia N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This isn’t a good shade match for me, but I found it at Dollar Tree, and had to try it. I purchased shade Light Cocoa, but I probably need the next shade up, as this is too deep and warm. However, I actually liked the formula. It reminds me of a spray foundation, and the coverage surprised me. I just really dislike the lack of control and imprecision of the delivery medium. Otherwise, this is quite a decent product, and works nicely on a variety of skin types.
2 years agoBaltimore
I like that I can always find this product in my shade. It applies well and has really nice coverage and fills my pores. Long lasting and has medium to full coverage. I bought mine online and from Walmart, I would definitely buy this product again.
7 months agoMilpitas, CA
Honestly this oxidizes so much and has no coverage at all. The concept sounds cool but I really don’t like this. It turns so orange on me. Not a cute look at all. I used mine up as a selftan because I couldn’t stand it on my face at all. I wouldn’t repurchase
9 months agoAlliance , OH
Love the Maybelline foam makes your face feel absolutely soft to the touch and gives me a full coverage and is very lightweight since it’s foam there’s no cons about it and I will defiantly buy it all the time
7 months agoSan Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
This foundation is very interesting. Not really any foam foundations on the market HOWEVER this foundation oxidizes like a motherf.... This is the foundation Donald Trump uses I guarantee. 99.9 percent sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...