BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Air-Infused Foundation Nude perfect finish. .

• How well does this work?1 Answers
  • How is this foundation for combination skin? Where you gu...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "im a huge cream contour fan! i love using this foundation for my lazy days when i just need a little color! blends amazing!! " in 10 reviews
  • "When I apply the foam to my face it matches my skin tone perfectly but, I notice about 5 minutes later my skin is orange." in 9 reviews
  • "It was hard to apply and not easily built up for colour, and I didn't find it very light, it's too heavy once you build it a few layers ." in 6 reviews
  • "not that good coverage and must be careful using this product when applying to the face use make up brushes" in 6 reviews
🌿Leah G.
Pleasantville, NY
Worst foundation I've ever used. It oxidizes literally as it's leaving the canister. I bought the lightest possible shade and it turned oompa loompa orange within seconds. Just terrible.
Queen B.
Not a fan of this foundation. I feel that this product applied patchy and weird. However, i have seen other girls use this product and look amazing! I am just being honest and stating that this product did not work for me!
Samantha K.
Bonney Lake, WA
This cover-up did not work well with my skin type, it oxidated very orangey, it was sticky to the touch, dried my skin out and blotchy. Wouldn’t recommend to others, definitely wouldn’t repurchase.
Rachel A.
West Palm Bch, FL
i was really skeptical bout this foundation at first but it’s super light kinda darkens my lighter foundation i put on before this and easy apply and bottlelasts rlly long
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
This head an extremely doing chemical scent and it turned my eyes made them water ruining my whole look. I don't what was in it to do that but it's the only foundation I've used that's done that to me. Other than the cold was ok it's got a red undertone which isn't mine undertone but it still has a beautiful finish.
I like that I can always find this product in my shade. It applies well and has really nice coverage and fills my pores. Long lasting and has medium to full coverage. I bought mine online and from Walmart, I would definitely buy this product again.
Shelly L.
Glen Allen
Good coverage, foam was smooth and easy to apply. Would not purchase again because you could not get “a little “ out at a time and pressure sometimes sprayed the foundation onto near by objects.
If I have to be honest I LOVE maybelline, but this is not one of their better products that I've tried. For one it's a bit pricey when based on how the product applies. I wouldn't really recommend this product. The mousse texture is cool, but don't let it fool you. Once you put this stuff on your skin it becomes very thick very quickly and it's also got a super orange tint to it. And I've tried it in other colors just in case I got one that was too dark for my skin but all of them for me had that same overpowering orange tint to it.
Monica D.
This is a perfect example of drug store makeup being just as good as the ones sold in high end stores. The Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Air Infused Foundation is the best for smooth application and full coverage. For me, it's a challenge finding foundations that offer full coverage for my dark spots without looking too heavy. The ingredients in this product are amazing. It comes off as a foam and you only need 3 pumps for full coverage. It goes on extremely smooth as is also buildabke for those seeking even more coverage. It works great on all skin types and is long lasting.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the texture of this foundation. I find that when I put powder on over this it cakes me up badly. Not thinking the first time that it's mousse to powder foundation. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about it.
Denise R.
I've heard this works well, what's your opinion for anyone who has used it before?
Jessica Q.
How long does this really last? And how well does it cover? Is it worth it based on price?
tammy f.
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
Does this dry up your skin
Alison C.
Shreveport, LA
Would this foundation be good for covering up red splotchy skin, I have kertosis pilaris and I find it really hard to find a foundation that covers it up yet doesn't feel like I have foundation on, any recommendations?
Aloe V.
Lakeville, MN
Does it make your skin oily?