BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Air-Infused Foundation Nude perfect finish. .

Buy on Amazon
  • "When I apply the foam to my face it matches my skin tone perfectly but, I notice about 5 minutes later my skin is orange." in 9 reviews
  • "It was hard to apply and not easily built up for colour, and I didn't find it very light, it's too heavy once you build it a few layers ." in 6 reviews
  • "not that good coverage and must be careful using this product when applying to the face use make up brushes" in 6 reviews
Esta base tiene un excelente concepto, pero funciona solo para pieles secas, porque primero se oxida con facilidad, es dificil dar con el tono correcto, algunos tonos oscuros tiene un subtono naranja, debes agitarla muchisimo para lograr que sea homogenea y no cubre bien las imperfecciones, solo unifica bien el tono, pero solo veo q funciona en pieles perfectas o casi perfectas, asi que creo que deben mejorar el concepto del producto porque tiene producto de mejor calidad que este.. // This base has an excellent concept, but it works only for dry skin, because first it oxidizes easily, it is difficult to find the right tone, some dark tones has an orange undertone, you shake a lot to achieve that is homogeneous and does not cover well imperfections, only it unifies the tone well, but I only see q works in perfect or near-perfect skin, so I think they should improve the product concept because it has better quality product than this ..
Kasi G.
Kasi G.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I sweat a lot in the hot summer sun and this Airfoam foundation is light enough to keep it from completely melting off my face but has enough coverage to even out my skin tone. I wear this every day in the summer that I plan on being outside. I have tried sooo many different foundations, BB creams and even CC creams hoping to find just the right thing to wear on our pool days or on those days I know I'll be sweating my fool head off. This isn't something you can build up your coverage but it's great for those days you just need that light coverage. It's SUPER easy to use too, you just shake the can really well, push the top and dispense the product in your hand, and then just rub it in like you would a sunscreen. I've tried a brush and a foam applicator and I prefer using my hands.
lorena p.
lorena p.
I like the way it goes on, it doesn't look cakey and it blends well into my skin tone. The only things I don't really like about it is that it breaks me out every time I use it. I always get pimples after even if I remove it before bed. I never had problems with acne as a teen but as an adult, I find my skin a bit more prone to breakouts. Other than that, my skin tends to be more dry.

A good thing about this product is that there is a lot in each bottle, it lasts a long time, and a little goes a long long way. I am always careful when I spray it though because sometimes it can splatter everywhere, even if you're aiming at your hand
Amy R.
Amy R.
Indianapolis, IN
Very minimal coverage and seemed to have a drying effect on my skin. If you have oily and perfect skin with minimal flaws this will work really well for you. I also noticed that when it came out of the bottle regardless of how much I shook it I'd have places in the foam that were much darker and in others it would be white. Didn't like the way my face looked after applying it plus since it dried my skin out a bit when I'd use bronzer or powder it get scaly patches. Not for me but others with certain skin types might have better luck.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam is a great value product if you're looking for smooth, natural coverage on a budget. The application is easy and the foam texture means that you're less likely to use too much and end up looking cakey. However, if you're looking for a super richly pigmented product, you should probably look elsewhere.
Erika Feliz D.
Erika Feliz D.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
muy buen producto, fue mi primer producto para cara que utilice en aerosol. Es lo mejor, tenia un poco de duda sobre el al principio pues era algo nuevo para mi gusto pues no uso por lo general productos diferente para mi rostro pues me gusta cuidarlo. pero este producto no daño mi rostro no me produjo sequedad, alergias ni acné
Kelley A.
Kelley A.
Hopewell, VA
This is by far the best foundation I have ever wore!The coverage is perfect!Its not heavy or thick so it works perfect for the hot summer months!!The amount you need to use is great a little goes a long way making this a great value also!I like to keep this stocked and have 2 different colors for summer and winter.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Airform Air-infused foundation has an extremely comfortable and light feel to it. It's super comfortably on the face but does not fully absorb. I often find that wearing this product I will have to reapply if I have plans later in the day. The staying power is pretty weak as it kind of slides off the face.
Candice W.
Candice W.
West Liberty, KY
This foundation just wasn't for my it didn't want to cover any of my imperfections so it was a very light coverage. It made my skin look oily it was light weight I would recommend this to people with dry skin with not much to cover but I wouldn't recommend this to someone with oily and acne prone skin!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't care for this foundation. It felt like I was applying a mousse to my face and it left me patchy and pale looking. I want a foundation that provides even coverage that isn't to dark or light for my skin. I have found that I have to combine foundations to get a close pigmentation to my skin.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard this works well, what's your opinion for anyone who has used it before?
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
How long does this really last? And how well does it cover? Is it worth it based on price?
tammy f.
tammy f.
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry up your skin
Alison C.
Alison C.
Shreveport, LA
Would this foundation be good for covering up red splotchy skin, I have kertosis pilaris and I find it really hard to find a foundation that covers it up yet doesn't feel like I have foundation on, any recommendations?
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Pandora, OH
Is this good for coverage on skin ?