Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#403 in Liquid Foundation
Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Saint Charles, MO
Feb. 16, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Maybelline is an amazing company, but this foundation isn't their best. The airfoam technology is interesting but it didn't fit my skin type or tone. It was easy to apply and I would try it again if they came out with a shade closer to my skin tone!
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Harlingen
June 21, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Air-Infused Foundation 350 CARAMEL (PACK OF 2), Other
Very very drying!!!! I could only use this product once! Not only that the color was so dark!! I grabbed the lightest shade and it was orange on my face. I liked the idea of a foamy foundation and no you don't need a lot but the colors need to be reviewed. I looked like a baked carrot!
Bryce M.
Bryce M.
May 4, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Gives a good color payoff but I feel like you're using more product than necessary. I don't recall it lasting longer than competing foundations and I'm not a fan of the foam texture, seems unnecessary. Light to medium coverage. Would recommend to those looking for light coverage
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Burlington , Ky
April 20, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
The concept of this foundation is definitely something I've never tried before. The foam was really easy to apply and you don't really need very much product to cover. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in a medium to full coverage/ dry skin.
Jill Y.
Jill Y.
Sumner, GA
March 28, 2017, 9:51 a.m.
i loved using this product it was so fluffy and spread across your face nicely, but if it dried in the one spot it would be darker then the rest so just make sure you spread it equally.  Its easy to apply and comes in the different shades.  Im overall satisfied with this product.
Daniela N.
Daniela N.
June 8, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
This is a good product for the summer. easy to apply and is long lasting ❤❤❤ this product is going to give you a matte finish. It's medium coverage buy you can build it up. I would highly recommend this product.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
May 28, 2017, 1:16 p.m.
I really enjoy using this product. Everytime I shop for liquid cover-up I usually buy this brand became see they have the correct color that matches my skin color and it does a good job at covering up acne and blenishes, etc.
Taya B.
Taya B.
June 17, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
I loved how this felt on my face. It was light and airy. It felt like nothing was there. It lasted to heat very well, even humidity. It lasted all day (6am-9pm). I bought it for a friend and she loved it as well
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
April 26, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
This is my go to foundation for everyday use!!!!! I typically wear this with mascara and of course powder but this is perfect and doesn't leave you with an oily finish.
Kennedy L.
Kennedy L.
June 1, 2017, 12:49 a.m.
Doesn't work the best the colors are off and it doesn't stay on all day but it's OK if you were just starting out and trying to figure out make up