Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#388 in Liquid Foundation
Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Bullhead City, AZ

I loved this foundation very good on my skin never broke out from it. The only I could say is that it was way to cakey looking but then again that could probably could be that I didn't blend it out right
Cinthia Z.
Cinthia Z.
Lacey, WA

It has good coverage and is very true to color. It also blends well. The only thing I do not like is that it's foam but it's wet. It's not puffy like I'd expect foam to be; it's more wet and thinner.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Denver, CO

I did not like this foundation at all! The air foam did nothing for me and the coverage was terrible. I would not recommend this. I prefer their superstar foundation. The brand is still great though!
Patz E.
Patz E.

I never thought that foundation could be use in this way, it's so different, but also lightweight and covers a lot, I love this product and I'm completly satisface with it! I highly recommended!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Paterson, NJ

One of the best foundations I have used. I normally don't use makeup in the summer unless I have a special event but it's so light weight and have many shades to match when I'm tanned.
Danaisy A.
Danaisy A.
Gastonia, NC

Loved the fact that this comes out looking like foam and I normally love the matte finish and it's super easy to apply no streaks and last all night long for me. I'd totally buy again.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI

Not the biggest fan as it is really messy. My can leaked a lot. Even when spraying the foam it would become liquid right away. The finish was a bit chalky as well.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
haywards heath

I tried this once before I did not like it at all no coverage, didn't get alot. I would pump it out thinking it was rough and it really wasn't I do not recommend.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA

In coverage is really goos but i really dont like it. By the way i love drugstores makeup but this one is not for me. To oily it kinds of melt in your face
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, Ca

I didn't use it because it wasn't my color but I gave it to my mom and it looks great! The textures is so easy to use and glides right on to your skin!

Join Now