Add a Photo

#440 in Liquid Foundation
Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested
Sara K.
Sara K.
Denver, CO

I did not like this foundation at all! The air foam did nothing for me and the coverage was terrible. I would not recommend this. I prefer their superstar foundation. The brand is still great though!
Cinthia Z.
Cinthia Z.
Lacey, WA

It has good coverage and is very true to color. It also blends well. The only thing I do not like is that it's foam but it's wet. It's not puffy like I'd expect foam to be; it's more wet and thinner.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
haywards heath

I tried this once before I did not like it at all no coverage, didn't get alot. I would pump it out thinking it was rough and it really wasn't I do not recommend.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA

In coverage is really goos but i really dont like it. By the way i love drugstores makeup but this one is not for me. To oily it kinds of melt in your face
Emily H.
Emily H.
Selinsgrove, PA

I used to use this a lot. However overtime, it made my face very oily. I still use it occasionally, but if I use it too much O will break out.
Maybelline dream nude airfoam air-infused foundation is an amazing, it was perfect for my complexion. Good for dry skin and full coverage.
Camila S.
Camila S.
Lima

Super messy and patchy, i don't recommend this type of foundation, they are difficult to blend and this product don't have a good pigment
Deymarie G.
Deymarie G.
Kissimmee, FL

Well this foundations make you face look nice, its not a full coverage but make your works... its like muse but so lite way like ot
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie, NY

This product is really orange, no matter who it's on. It does give good coverage but it is really orange and thick and very sticky.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.

This product is really good, it game a medium coverage and felt good on the skin. The price is also really good and I recommend it

Join Now