Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#412 in Liquid Foundation
Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

Maybelline Face and Eye Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

6 days left

Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested
Cinthia Z.
Cinthia Z.
Lacey, WA

It has good coverage and is very true to color. It also blends well. The only thing I do not like is that it's foam but it's wet. It's not puffy like I'd expect foam to be; it's more wet and thinner.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Denver, CO

I did not like this foundation at all! The air foam did nothing for me and the coverage was terrible. I would not recommend this. I prefer their superstar foundation. The brand is still great though!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This is my go to foundation for everyday use!!!!! I typically wear this with mascara and of course powder but this is perfect and doesn't leave you with an oily finish.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA

In coverage is really goos but i really dont like it. By the way i love drugstores makeup but this one is not for me. To oily it kinds of melt in your face
Emily H.
Emily H.
Selinsgrove, PA

I used to use this a lot. However overtime, it made my face very oily. I still use it occasionally, but if I use it too much O will break out.
Skarlett N.
Skarlett N.

Leaves a nice a fit look has little weight on the face it's god for my oily skin and leaves a nice matte look and great for my sensitive skin
Maybelline dream nude airfoam air-infused foundation is an amazing, it was perfect for my complexion. Good for dry skin and full coverage.
Deymarie G.
Deymarie G.
Kissimmee, FL

Well this foundations make you face look nice, its not a full coverage but make your works... its like muse but so lite way like ot
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie, NY

This product is really orange, no matter who it's on. It does give good coverage but it is really orange and thick and very sticky.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.

It's not a product I'd recommend using daily; mainly for summer when you want a light airy feeling. It doesn't have good coverage.