Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#603 in Liquid Foundation
Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA

VERY impressed with Maybelline lately! I bought this foundation and it covers everything with a beauty blender. It's very affordable as well. I always buy this when I'm running out of my more expensive stuff. Feels like something you'd get at Sephora.
Marcyy G.
Marcyy G.
New castle , DE

I bought this at Walgreens. It was pretty inexpensive and I found a shade to match my complexion. It comes out in like a mouse consistency and feels airy. It didn't smell like anything. It did feel kind of sticky on my face, though.
Melisa B.
Melisa B.

Me gustó es muy fácil de aplicar en rostro pero como es mouse al sacarlo del envase sale mucho producto, tiene cobertura media y buena duración,no me gusta su aroma pues no huele bien.
Pero la idea de una base en mouse,me encanta.
Jaci J.
Jaci J.
Soddy Daisy, TN

This foundation doesn't spread well. It does do the job though. I am just not a huge fan of it. I used half a bottle. To me it feels very heavy for not enough coverage. I probably won't be buying again unless I am desperate.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Tifton, Ga

I personally thought this left my face looking greasy. It feels very heavy on my face considering the face that it is suppose to feel light. My skin couldn't breath. I haven't bought it since trying a new brand
Sara K.
Sara K.
Denver, CO

I did not like this foundation at all! The air foam did nothing for me and the coverage was terrible. I would not recommend this. I prefer their superstar foundation. The brand is still great though!
Danaisy A.
Danaisy A.
Gastonia, NC

Loved the fact that this comes out looking like foam and I normally love the matte finish and it's super easy to apply no streaks and last all night long for me. I'd totally buy again.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA

In coverage is really goos but i really dont like it. By the way i love drugstores makeup but this one is not for me. To oily it kinds of melt in your face
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, Ca

I didn't use it because it wasn't my color but I gave it to my mom and it looks great! The textures is so easy to use and glides right on to your skin!
Maybelline dream nude airfoam air-infused foundation is an amazing, it was perfect for my complexion. Good for dry skin and full coverage.

Join Now