Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#388 in Liquid Foundation
Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA

By far my favorite of the drug store brand foundations!!! The best color match I've found, and the best overall consistency. I love it's light coverage, but it also has the ability to be layered without looking cakey. I would highly recommend this product.
corinne b.
corinne b.

I'm not too happy with this product as i've used better foundations, to me i find the mouse works best. it gives brilliant coverage but isnt my cup of tea. Heavy on face, can tell its on which is a bad thing and i probably wouldnt buy again unfortunatly
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA

VERY impressed with Maybelline lately! I bought this foundation and it covers everything with a beauty blender. It's very affordable as well. I always buy this when I'm running out of my more expensive stuff. Feels like something you'd get at Sephora.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Saint Charles, MO

Maybelline is an amazing company, but this foundation isn't their best. The airfoam technology is interesting but it didn't fit my skin type or tone. It was easy to apply and I would try it again if they came out with a shade closer to my skin tone!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Anchorage, AK

I used this ALL throughout high school and I loved the air brush look , it's coverage was great and not too cakey at all ! I have dry skin since I live in Alaska and it went very well didn't leave me all creasey at all whitch usually happens :)
Marcyy G.
Marcyy G.
New Castle, DE

I bought this at Walgreens. It was pretty inexpensive and I found a shade to match my complexion. It comes out in like a mouse consistency and feels airy. It didn't smell like anything. It did feel kind of sticky on my face, though.
Melisa B.
Melisa B.

Me gustó es muy fácil de aplicar en rostro pero como es mouse al sacarlo del envase sale mucho producto, tiene cobertura media y buena duración,no me gusta su aroma pues no huele bien.
Pero la idea de una base en mouse,me encanta.
Alena V.
Alena V.

I used to use this all of the time. It was my go to foundation especially in winter when my face would get dry but I haven't been able to find it and my local drug store. I definitely suggest. The color and coverage is perfect!
Jaci J.
Jaci J.
Soddy Daisy, TN

This foundation doesn't spread well. It does do the job though. I am just not a huge fan of it. I used half a bottle. To me it feels very heavy for not enough coverage. I probably won't be buying again unless I am desperate.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Tifton , Ga

I personally thought this left my face looking greasy. It feels very heavy on my face considering the face that it is suppose to feel light. My skin couldn't breath. I haven't bought it since trying a new brand

Join Now