Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#427 in Liquid Foundation
Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested
Jill Y.
Jill Y.
Sumner, GA

i loved using this product it was so fluffy and spread across your face nicely, but if it dried in the one spot it would be darker then the rest so just make sure you spread it equally.  Its easy to apply and comes in the different shades.  Im overall satisfied with this product.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Saint Paul, MN

I like this foundation because is very lightweight and is prefect in the summer. the only thing is that once you apply it, it oxidizes. I have oily skin and it can be a little dewy, it might be perfect for dry skin. I would buy this again bacause I love the fresh finish.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Burlington

The concept of this foundation is definitely something I've never tried before. The foam was really easy to apply and you don't really need very much product to cover. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in a medium to full coverage/ dry skin.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Saint Charles, MO

Maybelline is an amazing company, but this foundation isn't their best. The airfoam technology is interesting but it didn't fit my skin type or tone. It was easy to apply and I would try it again if they came out with a shade closer to my skin tone!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Anchorage, AK

I used this ALL throughout high school and I loved the air brush look , it's coverage was great and not too cakey at all ! I have dry skin since I live in Alaska and it went very well didn't leave me all creasey at all whitch usually happens :)
Marcyy G.
Marcyy G.
New Castle, DE

I bought this at Walgreens. It was pretty inexpensive and I found a shade to match my complexion. It comes out in like a mouse consistency and feels airy. It didn't smell like anything. It did feel kind of sticky on my face, though.
Alena V.
Alena V.

I used to use this all of the time. It was my go to foundation especially in winter when my face would get dry but I haven't been able to find it and my local drug store. I definitely suggest. The color and coverage is perfect!
Jaci J.
Jaci J.
Soddy Daisy, TN

This foundation doesn't spread well. It does do the job though. I am just not a huge fan of it. I used half a bottle. To me it feels very heavy for not enough coverage. I probably won't be buying again unless I am desperate.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Bullhead City, AZ

I loved this foundation very good on my skin never broke out from it. The only I could say is that it was way to cakey looking but then again that could probably could be that I didn't blend it out right
Sara K.
Sara K.
Denver, CO

I did not like this foundation at all! The air foam did nothing for me and the coverage was terrible. I would not recommend this. I prefer their superstar foundation. The brand is still great though!

Join Now