Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Air-Infused Foundation 350 CARAMEL (PACK OF 2) uploaded by Jessica Nicole T.

BY MAYBELLINE

Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this foundation because is very lightweight and is prefect in the summer. the only thing is that once you apply it, it oxidizes. I have oily skin and it can be a little dewy, it might be perfect for dry skin. I would buy this again bacause I love the fresh finish.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Anchorage, AK
I used this ALL throughout high school and I loved the air brush look , it's coverage was great and not too cakey at all ! I have dry skin since I live in Alaska and it went very well didn't leave me all creasey at all whitch usually happens :)
Marcyy G.
Marcyy G.
New Castle, DE
I bought this at Walgreens. It was pretty inexpensive and I found a shade to match my complexion. It comes out in like a mouse consistency and feels airy. It didn't smell like anything. It did feel kind of sticky on my face, though.
Alena V.
Alena V.
I used to use this all of the time. It was my go to foundation especially in winter when my face would get dry but I haven't been able to find it and my local drug store. I definitely suggest. The color and coverage is perfect!
Jaci J.
Jaci J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This foundation doesn't spread well. It does do the job though. I am just not a huge fan of it. I used half a bottle. To me it feels very heavy for not enough coverage. I probably won't be buying again unless I am desperate.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I loved this foundation very good on my skin never broke out from it. The only I could say is that it was way to cakey looking but then again that could probably could be that I didn't blend it out right
Sara K.
Sara K.
Denver, CO
I did not like this foundation at all! The air foam did nothing for me and the coverage was terrible. I would not recommend this. I prefer their superstar foundation. The brand is still great though!
Cinthia Z.
Cinthia Z.
Lacey, WA
It has good coverage and is very true to color. It also blends well. The only thing I do not like is that it's foam but it's wet. It's not puffy like I'd expect foam to be; it's more wet and thinner.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA
In coverage is really goos but i really dont like it. By the way i love drugstores makeup but this one is not for me. To oily it kinds of melt in your face
Emily H.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
I used to use this a lot. However overtime, it made my face very oily. I still use it occasionally, but if I use it too much O will break out.