Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#603 in Liquid Foundation
Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested
Sara S.
Sara S.
Spring, TX

This would not be my favorite product. It does not have an easy application, and most of the time you can put too much on. I would say something good however, is the coverage. It didn't make my skin shiny for most of the day also (I have oily skin). Honestly this is cheap, and I think it's cheap for a reason. I wish so desperately not, because it's certainly a lot of fun to use! Lol
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN

This product is not my favorite. It is really gimmicky, no lie. I was excited to try this product but the once I put it on my face, I knew instantly I wasn't going to like it. It came out foam which was cool but right away melted into nothing but pure watery mess. I put it on my face and it had 0 coverage and looked like a streaky show. I don't recommend this product.
Bellalys S.
Bellalys S.
Medley, Fl.

Hi everyone!

I've been trying the Maybelline dream nude airfoam Foundation in the color 350 Caramel for everyday use. I have to say, it is a good everyday foundation, is lite, soft, and it feels like I have nothing on my face.
The cons, doesn't cover that much and it goes away in around half day. Maybe because I have oily skin.
Savanna F.
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx

Maybelline's most lightweight foundation on earth, for 100% nude perfection. The weightless wonder of foam revolutionizes foundation. Dream nude airfoam's ultra-refined pigments are lightly dispersed in air to create a nude perfect finish with a lightweight feel. SPF 16 helps protect skin from future sun damage.
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.

Was looking forward to using this for the lighter coverage. But returned it after a couple tries. Didn't feel the coverage was quite enough and it didn't seem buildable enough for me either.

May work for someone else more so looking for minimal coverage and who doesn't like to feel makeup on their skin.
Aj Fares L.
Aj Fares L.

i just love this product forever it gives me a very high coverage which i love. for me its a dewy finish and i like it because it gives you a fresh,glowy looking skin i would never change a braand becuse maybelline for me is the best and very affordable for students like me.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Saint Paul, MN

I like this foundation because is very lightweight and is prefect in the summer. the only thing is that once you apply it, it oxidizes. I have oily skin and it can be a little dewy, it might be perfect for dry skin. I would buy this again bacause I love the fresh finish.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.

No me gusto mucho. A penas presione y me disparo mucha cantidad de producto. Es suave para aplicar, sin embargo, quede con piel de torta.

I did not like much. Barely press and shot me a lot amount of product. It is soft to apply, however, remain me with a cakey face.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Kissimmee, FL

I used this foundation and I was not to crazy about it. Only because I have combination skin and this foundation did not really help with that it only made my skin even shinier and oily. Although it is super easy to apply,I don't think I will be buying this again.
corinne b.
corinne b.

I'm not too happy with this product as i've used better foundations, to me i find the mouse works best. it gives brilliant coverage but isnt my cup of tea. Heavy on face, can tell its on which is a bad thing and i probably wouldnt buy again unfortunatly

Join Now