BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Lightweight foam foundation: • Lightweight foam foundation • Releases refined pigments pre-dispersed in air for effortless application and 100% nude perfection. • SPF 16 • Ideal for normal skin • Doesn't clog pores • Dermatologist, allergy tested see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Saint Paul, MN
Oct. 26, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Air-Infused Foundation 350 CARAMEL (PACK OF 2)
I like this foundation because is very lightweight and is prefect in the summer. the only thing is that once you apply it, it oxidizes. I have oily skin and it can be a little dewy, it might be perfect for dry skin. I would buy this again bacause I love the fresh finish.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Anchorage, AK
Jan. 14, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
I used this ALL throughout high school and I loved the air brush look , it's coverage was great and not too cakey at all ! I have dry skin since I live in Alaska and it went very well didn't leave me all creasey at all whitch usually happens :)
Marcyy G.
Marcyy G.
New Castle, DE
Nov. 19, 2016, 1:03 a.m.
I bought this at Walgreens. It was pretty inexpensive and I found a shade to match my complexion. It comes out in like a mouse consistency and feels airy. It didn't smell like anything. It did feel kind of sticky on my face, though.
Alena V.
Alena V.
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
I used to use this all of the time. It was my go to foundation especially in winter when my face would get dry but I haven't been able to find it and my local drug store. I definitely suggest. The color and coverage is perfect!
Jaci J.
Jaci J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Nov. 30, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
This foundation doesn't spread well. It does do the job though. I am just not a huge fan of it. I used half a bottle. To me it feels very heavy for not enough coverage. I probably won't be buying again unless I am desperate.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Jan. 19, 2017, 11:39 a.m.
I loved this foundation very good on my skin never broke out from it. The only I could say is that it was way to cakey looking but then again that could probably could be that I didn't blend it out right
Cinthia Z.
Cinthia Z.
Lacey, WA
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
It has good coverage and is very true to color. It also blends well. The only thing I do not like is that it's foam but it's wet. It's not puffy like I'd expect foam to be; it's more wet and thinner.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Denver, CO
Dec. 1, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
I did not like this foundation at all! The air foam did nothing for me and the coverage was terrible. I would not recommend this. I prefer their superstar foundation. The brand is still great though!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA
Nov. 19, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
In coverage is really goos but i really dont like it. By the way i love drugstores makeup but this one is not for me. To oily it kinds of melt in your face
Emily H.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:11 p.m.
I used to use this a lot. However overtime, it made my face very oily. I still use it occasionally, but if I use it too much O will break out.