Maybelline Dream Mousse Shimmer Bronze Beam uploaded by bushra b.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I used this product and I loved it! But I have not seen i...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to try it!2 Answers
Maybelline Dream Mousse Shimmer Bronze Beam
I'm a fan of Maybelline products, but this one fell short of meeting my expectations. I like the idea of the mousse texture, but I found it hard to apply and blend. I'd save my money on this one and stick to one of their traditional liquid foundations.
Laila S.
This creases badly. It looks great when it first goes on, but creases within an hour of application. Even Too Face Shadow Insurance couldn't make it last - this primer works great for every other eyeshadow I've used but it seems this one is beyond help. Shame because I like everything else about it.
Christy T.
Doral
Estos mousse son increíbles perfectos para un look natural y veraniego, su cobertura es baja/media y con varias capas puedes llegar a cubrir bastantes imperfecciones! La he utilizado durante bastante tiempo y he de decir que me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo!
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This presentation is very nice, I liked its price, is very soft when blur, and gives an appearance of actually being tan, in my case I have brown skin me is great, I use it in the contours, to give light skin
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
This is awful. It goes on poorly and looks streaky or cakey. I had to throw it away which was really disappointing and I fortunately didn't spend too much money on it. Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I used the fairest one they have. It feels really mousse-y and airy and light, both when applying and when it's on your face. I have dry skin which sometimes gets really redness, it does a GREAT job with the redness but it can sometimes highlight the flakiness more than I'd like it to.
Lisa h.
This makeup makes my skin looks so smooth it looks like it is air brushed. Great product and it is very affordable. I love the cute packaging. It is very easy to apply. I recommend this type of makeup to everyone
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Not a huge fan of this one. It dried out quickly in my car and wasn't easy to blend. The best way was to use a wet beauty blender. Too expensive for the quality of this.
co5itas v.
Adquiri el mouse pero en mi tono de piel, al aplicarlo con los dedos no se siente de lo suave que es, hasta senti por un momento que no me pintaba, luego de la aplicacion mi piel no se mostro grasosa la recommendaria para piel grasa, cobertura media
Lotta K.
Owosso, MI
This isn't a bad product. I do like their matte moose foundation better. as for the bronzer it works. i have another brand that i like more but this one would work also
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to try it!
Dalther R.
I used this product and I loved it! But I have not seen it in the shops anymore .. does anyone know where I can find it? Thank you.. Usé este producto y me encantó! Pero no lo he visto más en las tiendas.. sabe alguien donde puedo localizarlo? Gracias..