Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

Let me just say how much I hate this product, I wasted my money and times... Sure it was easy to apply and pigment was ok, but nothing special. I mean I have gotten better pigmentation from a lot cheaper pallets. I purchased this product from my local walmart and was so excited to try it since I tend to eyeball stuff for a few weeks before I purchase it (i like to justify my purchases). I get home super excited, put on my foundation and eye lid primer, and start applying. The pigment was really light from the first application, so I tried to build it some. Eventually I got it to the color it looked like it would be in the packaging. Within an hour I was having to rework it on my eye because it had clumped up so terribly in my crease (I have hooded eyes). I had to do this over and over. Of course the formula is very soft, but very drying and there really isn't any way to blend this product out. I would never purchase this product again.
karen c.
karen c.

Currently there are 3 lines available in our country : the "normal" ( the old ) , the "metal" (which are much more glossy ) and "leather " (which are a bit more matte or glossy ) ..

You can apply it with a brush, but I keep finding more comfortable using my fingers. Overall they fade away well and last much on the eyelid. The use both alone and then apply base powder other shadows . If your eyelid is not too fatty act very well as first fixing and helping to intensify the shadows sconces later.

What stands out most is that a pot lasts a lot ( also with time they dry , so it's important to always close them well ) and are practically " foolproof " because they are very easy to apply and it seems you did a lot of work on your look with something so simple.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA

I have three colors of this(green, purple,blue) and I would probably not recommend this. It's an odd consistency that doesn't apply easily or evenly with an eyeshadow brush or a finger. The color doesn't last very long and is dull. I don't consider them worth the price.
Sherry J.
Sherry J.

I really like this product because of the fact it's sheer and subtly shimmery. I used to never wear eyeshadow because it seemed every brand and texture always creased. This product is pretty cheap, yet it stays put and lasts all day(and looks great).
Damaris T.
Damaris T.
Jersey City, NJ

This was my first time using Maybelline Dream Mouse eye shadow is a dream to put on. It goes on so smoothly and the colors are vibrant and make your eyes pop. I loved the price point and would love to try other colors
Destiny G.
Destiny G.

This, like the other colors in this collection...are pretty and look good at first but they tend to crease and ball up. They are not long wearing which is a bummer. I'm hard to please with cream shadows though.
Haley M.
Haley M.

I really dislike these eye shadows. The pigmentation is horrible and they are hard to apply. The colors are always unusual and I can never find one I really like. I would not buy it again or recommend it.
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Homestead, FL

Great pigmentation and color. Very inexpensive and easy to buy at any drugstore, supermarket, or beauty store. I've bought this product multiple times in different and overall love the quality
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA

I want to be neutral... not my favorite at all. I do not like the texture and I is not easy to apply if you want to create blended colors. The price is hard to beat. I wouldn't buy it again
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

I bought one of these pots a while ago and I still love it. The color is bright and powerful and the price is affordable. If you like good pigment then try this silky smooth mousse!

Join Now