Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow uploaded by rim m.Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow uploaded by Kimberly M.Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow uploaded by Laisha S.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow
  • "Just as the title says. Dream mousse. Goes on creamy and turns to powder. " in 14 reviews
Haley B.
I am in love with this stuff I have used it everyday use it for when I just want to be more dressed up I love it would recommend anywhere sells it Maybelline Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® 24 HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Jaimie B.
Panama City, FL
I love this color! Like a perfect blend of lilac and grayish but really pretty. The texture was nice and it stayed on well. It came with quite a bit in that little thing as well! I would recommend this color & brand to my friends.
Jennifer W.
Those are awesome for the lid . you only need a little bit of it and it's very smooth to put on . its a awesome product for people on budget. But only down fall is you have to use your fingers which I personally try to avoid as much as I can
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
i love mayebelline ,but i didnt really like this product .it was hard to apply since i like gliding foundation.i bought two for $10and wasnt able to return them.i love dewy and liquid foundation.i wouldnt recommend this to any one who likes liquid or easy application .
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
The colors are nice and the mousse is so nice for application and soft. They look pretty and even with a little oil that creeps on my eye crease, it still looks shiny but can break apart. Best when you have normal skin.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Let me just say how much I hate this product, I wasted my money and times... Sure it was easy to apply and pigment was ok, but nothing special. I mean I have gotten better pigmentation from a lot cheaper pallets. I purchased this product from my local walmart and was so excited to try it since I tend to eyeball stuff for a few weeks before I purchase it (i like to justify my purchases). I get home super excited, put on my foundation and eye lid primer, and start applying. The pigment was really light from the first application, so I tried to build it some. Eventually I got it to the color it looked like it would be in the packaging. Within an hour I was having to rework it on my eye because it had clumped up so terribly in my crease (I have hooded eyes). I had to do this over and over. Of course the formula is very soft, but very drying and there really isn't any way to blend this product out. I would never purchase this product again.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Si quieres lograr un efecto natural y hermoso este el tono y la eye shadow perfecta para ti. El mousse dara esa suavidad en tus parpados que ninguna otra eye shadow en polvo lo lograra. Si eres romántica este tono es para ti!
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to be neutral... not my favorite at all. I do not like the texture and I is not easy to apply if you want to create blended colors. The price is hard to beat. I wouldn't buy it again
Imani T.
Apopka, FL
I love dream mousse products. Application is very smooth and pigmented. I love that it comes in a pair, makes the drugstore buy even more economic. I'd recommend these to anyone who needs a nice, cheap shadow.
Cherise O.
Does this work well?
Aramar C.
Los Angeles, CA
What other shades does this product come in?
Rebeca I.
¿does this product crease on the lid? because i have the withe want and its terrible
Carmela T.
San Leandro, CA
Does this product stay on very long I've been looking to buy but I wanted to know?
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
Did they change the formula