Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow

[product:maybelline-dream-mousse-eye-shadow-60-blue-heaven] Is this pigmented enough?
Does this work well?
What is the color payoff for this product? And how long would it last if I applied it in the morning?
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Just as the title says. Dream mousse. Goes on creamy and turns to powder. ” in 14 reviews
san antonio
Great quality and feels super soft but it creases if you don’t wait forever for it to dry some! With that said it’s still a beautiful color and great quality maybe it would have worked better with a primer 🤷🏼‍♀️
Columbus
If you see a girl with green eye shadow on that’s me. I love the cream eye shadows plus it makes me feel like a mermaid. It lasts all day and night and it’s definitely one of my make up bag staple so I would highly recommend it!
Unfortunately this product didn’t work for me. They wore very poorly and creased almost immediately. Much better cream shadows exist on the market. I’d recommend colourpop supershock shadows. They are much more pigmented and long lasting.
Coalinga, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful Color for eyeshadow to where all the time and when we go out to parties I take it with me in my purse so I could always were a little bit more
Those are awesome for the lid . you only need a little bit of it and it's very smooth to put on . its a awesome product for people on budget. But only down fall is you have to use your fingers which I personally try to avoid as much as I can
Catonsville, MD
i love mayebelline ,but i didnt really like this product .it was hard to apply since i like gliding foundation.i bought two for $10and wasnt able to return them.i love dewy and liquid foundation.i wouldnt recommend this to any one who likes liquid or easy application .
Albuquerque, NM
The colors are nice and the mousse is so nice for application and soft. They look pretty and even with a little oil that creeps on my eye crease, it still looks shiny but can break apart. Best when you have normal skin.
Georgetown, KY
Let me just say how much I hate this product, I wasted my money and times... Sure it was easy to apply and pigment was ok, but nothing special. I mean I have gotten better pigmentation from a lot cheaper pallets. I purchased this product from my local walmart and was so excited to try it since I tend to eyeball stuff for a few weeks before I purchase it (i like to justify my purchases). I get home super excited, put on my foundation and eye lid primer, and start applying. The pigment was really light from the first application, so I tried to build it some. Eventually I got it to the color it looked like it would be in the packaging. Within an hour I was having to rework it on my eye because it had clumped up so terribly in my crease (I have hooded eyes). I had to do this over and over. Of course the formula is very soft, but very drying and there really isn't any way to blend this product out. I would never purchase this product again.
Apopka, FL
I love dream mousse products. Application is very smooth and pigmented. I love that it comes in a pair, makes the drugstore buy even more economic. I'd recommend these to anyone who needs a nice, cheap shadow.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to be neutral... not my favorite at all. I do not like the texture and I is not easy to apply if you want to create blended colors. The price is hard to beat. I wouldn't buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...