Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow uploaded by Laisha S.Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow uploaded by Kimberly M.Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow uploaded by rim m.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Let me just say how much I hate this product, I wasted my money and times... Sure it was easy to apply and pigment was ok, but nothing special. I mean I have gotten better pigmentation from a lot cheaper pallets. I purchased this product from my local walmart and was so excited to try it since I tend to eyeball stuff for a few weeks before I purchase it (i like to justify my purchases). I get home super excited, put on my foundation and eye lid primer, and start applying. The pigment was really light from the first application, so I tried to build it some. Eventually I got it to the color it looked like it would be in the packaging. Within an hour I was having to rework it on my eye because it had clumped up so terribly in my crease (I have hooded eyes). I had to do this over and over. Of course the formula is very soft, but very drying and there really isn't any way to blend this product out. I would never purchase this product again.
karen c.
Currently there are 3 lines available in our country : the "normal" ( the old ) , the "metal" (which are much more glossy ) and "leather " (which are a bit more matte or glossy ) ..

You can apply it with a brush, but I keep finding more comfortable using my fingers. Overall they fade away well and last much on the eyelid. The use both alone and then apply base powder other shadows . If your eyelid is not too fatty act very well as first fixing and helping to intensify the shadows sconces later.

What stands out most is that a pot lasts a lot ( also with time they dry , so it's important to always close them well ) and are practically " foolproof " because they are very easy to apply and it seems you did a lot of work on your look with something so simple.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I tried this only once at a friends house and was so very impressed! I didn't know such thing existed and now I can never ever find it in store!! I looked in many stores I wish it were easier to find BC the formula was amazing it didn't crease it was true to color and very pigmented! Loved it I love maybeline mousse line I use their foundation daily ! I would recommend this and more! Also affordable!
Emily W.
The Gold Halo shadow is a beautiful shadow with a unique texture. The mousse goes on smooth and has a hold that makes it last all night long. It comes in a pot and so you get a lot of use out of this product. My eye color is blue and so the Gold really made my eyes stand out, I would recommend this eyeshadow.
Mary B.
When I first used the dream mousse eye shadow, I did not realize that it would make my eyelids feel sticky. I ended up using my fingertips to apply this eye shadow. This eye shadow was longer lasting than other eye shadows but I could not get over the way it made my eye lids feel
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
i love mayebelline ,but i didnt really like this product .it was hard to apply since i like gliding foundation.i bought two for $10and wasnt able to return them.i love dewy and liquid foundation.i wouldnt recommend this to any one who likes liquid or easy application .
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I love using this stuff! It makes me happy and I have a blast using it. I can't remember when was the last time I bought one but I love the texture and how you apply it. I can't remember how it made my skin look but if you want to try something new and fun do buy this.
Vanessa R.
I really do like this moose eyeshadow it is really fun to use and play with it's a long-lasting absolutely the packaging is fine no problem with it at all I bought this at CVS pharmacy and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to give the Moose eyeshadow look a try
Shannon F.
Lincoln, NE
Lots of shadow available. Lasts a very long time for a less frequent user. Good to have in drawer for easy use in a hurry. Easy to apply with many options depending on style and other product. Good value. Do not need to buy again for some time due to quantity.
Sherry J.
I really like this product because of the fact it's sheer and subtly shimmery. I used to never wear eyeshadow because it seemed every brand and texture always creased. This product is pretty cheap, yet it stays put and lasts all day(and looks great).
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this work well?
Aramar C.
Los Angeles, CA
What other shades does this product come in?
Rebeca I.
¿does this product crease on the lid? because i have the withe want and its terrible
Carmela T.
San Leandro, CA
Does this product stay on very long I've been looking to buy but I wanted to know?
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
Did they change the formula