BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow
  • "Just as the title says. Dream mousse. Goes on creamy and turns to powder. " in 14 reviews
Tasha H.
Montpelier
So bummed this is discontinued! I have had this since like middle school lol, has lasted me forever! And it is super creamy & pigmented, I use it on my lids & just apply with my pinky finger. Was hoping to buy more in more shades, but I guess I won't be.
Jennifer W.
Those are awesome for the lid . you only need a little bit of it and it's very smooth to put on . its a awesome product for people on budget. But only down fall is you have to use your fingers which I personally try to avoid as much as I can
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
i love mayebelline ,but i didnt really like this product .it was hard to apply since i like gliding foundation.i bought two for $10and wasnt able to return them.i love dewy and liquid foundation.i wouldnt recommend this to any one who likes liquid or easy application .
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
The colors are nice and the mousse is so nice for application and soft. They look pretty and even with a little oil that creeps on my eye crease, it still looks shiny but can break apart. Best when you have normal skin.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Let me just say how much I hate this product, I wasted my money and times... Sure it was easy to apply and pigment was ok, but nothing special. I mean I have gotten better pigmentation from a lot cheaper pallets. I purchased this product from my local walmart and was so excited to try it since I tend to eyeball stuff for a few weeks before I purchase it (i like to justify my purchases). I get home super excited, put on my foundation and eye lid primer, and start applying. The pigment was really light from the first application, so I tried to build it some. Eventually I got it to the color it looked like it would be in the packaging. Within an hour I was having to rework it on my eye because it had clumped up so terribly in my crease (I have hooded eyes). I had to do this over and over. Of course the formula is very soft, but very drying and there really isn't any way to blend this product out. I would never purchase this product again.
Imani T.
Apopka, FL
I love dream mousse products. Application is very smooth and pigmented. I love that it comes in a pair, makes the drugstore buy even more economic. I'd recommend these to anyone who needs a nice, cheap shadow.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to be neutral... not my favorite at all. I do not like the texture and I is not easy to apply if you want to create blended colors. The price is hard to beat. I wouldn't buy it again
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Si quieres lograr un efecto natural y hermoso este el tono y la eye shadow perfecta para ti. El mousse dara esa suavidad en tus parpados que ninguna otra eye shadow en polvo lo lograra. Si eres romántica este tono es para ti!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely love the rich color of this eyeshadow mousse by Maybelline. The formula is lightweight and spreads with ease while giving a rich color. My only dislike was a slight feeling of moisture build up in the creases of my eyes, almost sticky without applying a powder to set over it.
Shirley T.
Eastman, GA
I like the Maybelline Dream Mousse Eye Shadow 20 Mint Dream 2 pack. I purchased it at a CVS in our area. I like being able to purchase a 2-Pack. it is easy to apply, and though this was my first purchase, it will be on my list to buy again. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Cherise O.
Does this work well?
Aramar C.
Los Angeles, CA
What other shades does this product come in?
Rebeca I.
¿does this product crease on the lid? because i have the withe want and its terrible
Carmela T.
San Leandro, CA
Does this product stay on very long I've been looking to buy but I wanted to know?
victoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
Did they change the formula