Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer, Sandy Shores uploaded by Kaylee K.

BY MAYBELLINE

Air soft formula provides luminous, long lasting colour. Glides on smoothly. Blends easily for a seamless, natural, radiant finish Delivers a satin soft feel on the skin. Does not clog the pores. Comfortable, long-wearing formula will not clog pores.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I remember these from my high school days. I remember using this all over my face and not just for bronzer. I bought this from Walmart and I remember it was very moisturizing and pretty good coverage for it not being a foundation aha. I didn't like that it came in a small jar with no way to get it out if you had no brush so my fingers were my bestfriends for every makeup application.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Heavener, OK
I used to use this bronzer when I was in high school, it was my absolute favorite back then. I love that it is a mousse bronzer so it is super easy to blend. The color is really pretty and not overly shimmery, it gave my face a nice glowy finish to it. It is really affordable and I would definitely use this product again!
monique R.
monique R.
Glendale
this product was very good for my skin it covered up all of my blemishes and made my skin look really really good so that was amazing . this product was not expensive at all. i most defnitley recommend it to some people . it wasn't to harsh or oily on my skin so that was a good thing as well.
Roselí R.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Este mousse es fabuloso, muy ligero y fácil de aplicar, a mi parecer viene en un envase un poco pequeño pero aplicando cantidades pequeñas puede durar mucho más. El detalle con mi piel grasa es que suele hacer que mi rostro se vea graso al rato de aplicarlo. Del resto, está súper bien 👏
Casie W.
Casie W.
lafayette, IN
Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer, Sandy Shores goes on smooth and stays on. It just adds a little pop of color to your skin and adds that little shimmer. I dont use it that often, but when I do I am usually in full face make up. It does its job and makes you look "beachy"
Ally T.
Ally T.
Kailua Kona, HI
I'm just not a fan of the mousse products. They didn't give me the light feel that I thought they would, & the makeup just looked cakey on my face. I didn't think it blended very well either. I would much prefer a powdered bronzer.
Pustika S.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love this bronzer, it glides on easily on my skin , and blends effortlessly, it gives me a natural look, it's not too pigmented and that's why i love it, its just perfect for contouring my cheeks and jaw line , and its quite affordable.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
I think this is alright. It isn't the most full coverage but it is good. It is affordable. If you use it with not a very nice brush then it will apply like crap. I would maybe recommend this to others.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
This turns super patchy if you try to blend it. Not sure if I just got an old formula, my friend uses it and looks amazing. So smooth on her and mine came up choppy. And it's a little orange on my light skin.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hyde Park, NY
I didn't really care for this bronzer. I didn't like the texture of It and I just found it was harder to use when compared to other bronzers. The pigmentation was really good and the price is decent.