Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer uploaded by Arely Z.Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer uploaded by Kaylee K.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For a beautiful sun-kissed, bronzed look! Soft glimmer with a touch of the sun! Achieve a beautiful, bronzed look with one easy sweep of the finger! Apply the air-whipped formula wherever the sun catches you naturally, the mousse allows you to build as...

Buy on Amazon
Fabiana D.
OMG!! this is my favorite mousse, It is creamy but does not leave the face greasy, it gives a porcelain appearance which is very important for me when choosing a mousse for the face. You can find this in a
Amazon to $6,40 I find it economical since it offers a good quality
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Soooo I don't use this as a bronzer but for as a cream eye shadow and the pigmentation is TO DIE FOR.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I remember these from my high school days. I remember using this all over my face and not just for bronzer. I bought this from Walmart and I remember it was very moisturizing and pretty good coverage for it not being a foundation aha. I didn't like that it came in a small jar with no way to get it out if you had no brush so my fingers were my bestfriends for every makeup application.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Este mousse es fabuloso, muy ligero y fácil de aplicar, a mi parecer viene en un envase un poco pequeño pero aplicando cantidades pequeñas puede durar mucho más. El detalle con mi piel grasa es que suele hacer que mi rostro se vea graso al rato de aplicarlo. Del resto, está súper bien 👏
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Any formulation that is mousse when it comes to makeup is something I'm a sucker for. I used the foundation version of this religiously in high school so of course I had to snag this bronzer! Not too warm looking on my skin and I love how beautifully it blended
Alexii✨ K.
staten island
This product itself it feels Cakey to me after application for me. The formula itself has enough but then the coverage there isnt much because I would need to apply one or two more layers to get the coverage that I want from this product. There's not much pigmentation in this product.
Samadahy V.
Phoenix
One of my favorite drwam mousse products thw whole collection is wonderfull love it love it highly recomend this to anyone who doeant want to pay alot of many on a product familiar to this but wants it too look nice on thier skin thia the product for you.
Ally T.
Kailua Kona, HI
I'm just not a fan of the mousse products. They didn't give me the light feel that I thought they would, & the makeup just looked cakey on my face. I didn't think it blended very well either. I would much prefer a powdered bronzer.
Jessica G.
Are used to use this product in middle school it is for coverage with spare weird it's very creamy and I do feel like if you have a oily skin don't use this product but I mean it's very affordable but I wouldn't buy it again
Julia L.
laurel
While I like the moose foundation I was not a fan of the bronzer. I'm more of a powder bronzer girl. This is okay for contour but it was kind of streaky when trying to blend in kinda dried too fast. I wouldn't recommend
Piya A.