Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer uploaded by Kaylee K.Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer uploaded by Arely Z.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For a beautiful sun-kissed, bronzed look! Soft glimmer with a touch of the sun! Achieve a beautiful, bronzed look with one easy sweep of the finger! Apply the air-whipped formula wherever the sun catches you naturally, the mousse allows you to build as...

Buy on Amazon
Fabiana D.
Fabiana D.
OMG!! this is my favorite mousse, It is creamy but does not leave the face greasy, it gives a porcelain appearance which is very important for me when choosing a mousse for the face. You can find this in a
Amazon to $6,40 I find it economical since it offers a good quality
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Wonderful texture. It's so smooth and creamy and blends so well. Such a great sunkissed color easy to put on to run out the door. Doesn't seem to last overly long so that's why I took away a star. Nice buildable coverage though and good if you want a drugstore brand.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Soooo I don't use this as a bronzer but for as a cream eye shadow and the pigmentation is TO DIE FOR.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
I remember these from my high school days. I remember using this all over my face and not just for bronzer. I bought this from Walmart and I remember it was very moisturizing and pretty good coverage for it not being a foundation aha. I didn't like that it came in a small jar with no way to get it out if you had no brush so my fingers were my bestfriends for every makeup application.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Heavener, OK
I used to use this bronzer when I was in high school, it was my absolute favorite back then. I love that it is a mousse bronzer so it is super easy to blend. The color is really pretty and not overly shimmery, it gave my face a nice glowy finish to it. It is really affordable and I would definitely use this product again!
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This product is the lightest cream mousse providing far better coverage than a powder and blends quickly and smoothly leaving a lovely warm glow. I have used it for many years and love the fact that very little is needed to cover the face and blend in completely. I use it over my moisturizer and it can be used to cover the face or just in a few areas like the cheeks . It does not smear or fade away once it dries which takes only a few minutes.
monique R.
monique R.
Glendale
this product was very good for my skin it covered up all of my blemishes and made my skin look really really good so that was amazing . this product was not expensive at all. i most defnitley recommend it to some people . it wasn't to harsh or oily on my skin so that was a good thing as well.
Roselí R.
Roselí R.
North Miami, FL
Este mousse es fabuloso, muy ligero y fácil de aplicar, a mi parecer viene en un envase un poco pequeño pero aplicando cantidades pequeñas puede durar mucho más. El detalle con mi piel grasa es que suele hacer que mi rostro se vea graso al rato de aplicarlo. Del resto, está súper bien 👏
Casie W.
Casie W.
lafayette, IN
Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer, Sandy Shores goes on smooth and stays on. It just adds a little pop of color to your skin and adds that little shimmer. I dont use it that often, but when I do I am usually in full face make up. It does its job and makes you look "beachy"
Ashiya S.
Ashiya S.
I'm in love with this bronzer.  The Dream Mousse does feel very smooth against the skin and yes it did meet up to my expectations. I bought this product at Walmart, that's where I usually buy my Maybelline products. I'd say there's no problem to it besides the size which should be a little larger but other than that great product will recommend this to my friends. ❤
Piya A.