MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersMaybelline
Dream Mousse Blush #30 Whipped Strawberries

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush #30 Whipped Strawberries

Air-whipped formula provides softly luminous, air-soft color on cheeks. Glides on silky smooth and blends easily for seamless color and a natural, radiant finish. Comfortable, long-wearing formula will not clog pores. Dermatologist tested and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush #30 Whipped Strawberries!
How would you rate this product?
member-06439
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I did enjoy this mousse blush. I don’t like mousse foundation but blush is a different story. It gives you a totally weightless feeling and leaves a nice subtle color. So if you’re looking for something light that doesn’t last all day long- this is for you mah ladies 😊
Jannet A.
Garland, TX
The pigmentation is amazing, Very creamy and blends really well, the Quality of the product is really good. It’s does stay for a long time, it stays true to its color. I would recommend this.
clumzyy M.
Inglewood , CA
In my opinion I really didn't like it.They don't have alot of nice color ,it is builable but I don't like how it gives you a link tone like blush ,it's kinda pigmented hard to remove out of ur skin.i would look nice in a dark tone skin the pink tone would make it stand out looking nice .
Courtney W.
Oneida, TN
I like that it was affordable, just didn’t like how it looked clumpy and flaky. It wasn’t buildable in my opinion, and I don’t believe works well with combination skin tones.
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Target
price ranges from 2 to 5 ...pigmented a little goes a long way... lasts all day and blends well with other makeup
Genna L.
hurley
This is amazing the colors are so good The color is amazing the packaging is so good I definitely recommend that I’m definitely going to buy that again it’s a matte finish or you can build it up and it’s shiny
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
I LOVE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE. THe packaging. the quality. everything. I know it’s expensive but my god it’s so worth it. loveeee this for myself! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
madelyn V.
altanta
i love it made my face look amazing 10/10 recommended the packaging is good and the product works great on my skin and had helped it a lot out of every effective i would really recommend it to others.
Kandice L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love this that I have two, one I keep at home and one in camp beauty bag. I love how I can blend up or down
Jenny L.
Love love this blush it give me a natural blushing face. It looks amazing on me I recommend to buy it

Looking for your answer?