Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush #30 Whipped Strawberries

Air-whipped formula provides softly luminous, air-soft color on cheeks. Glides on silky smooth and blends easily for seamless color and a natural, radiant finish. Comfortable, long-wearing formula will not clog pores. Dermatologist tested and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush #30 Whipped Strawberries!
How would you rate this product?
Port St. Lucie FL
I dont do my own makeup very often, but this product is super nice. My sister is always stealing it from me and using it. It doesn't come off throughout the day. The color is also super good and it makes my face look 100% better when I put it on. I would definitely buy it again
Love that because It’s so easy to blend. It is very pretty and brings out my natural features such as my eyes. I would totally recommend because it is totally worth the price and so so pretty.
hartford
This color of blush will always be one of my favorites I like to mix this with other blushes, this sits on well on top of my foundation, it definitely stays true to color and applies fairly easily, it doesn’t last too long for me but for a quick use it’s useful.
Oklahoma City, OK
In my opinion I really didn't like it.They don't have alot of nice color ,it is builable but I don't like how it gives you a link tone like blush ,it's kinda pigmented hard to remove out of ur skin.i would look nice in a dark tone skin the pink tone would make it stand out looking nice .
Spencerport
It’s whipped and has a nice texture. The color is a bit bright for my light skin. I want to wear it, but it just doesn’t look right on me. Maybe it would good on someone with more of a tan. I can’t say that I would buy this again due to the brightness.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I did enjoy this mousse blush. I don’t like mousse foundation but blush is a different story. It gives you a totally weightless feeling and leaves a nice subtle color. So if you’re looking for something light that doesn’t last all day long- this is for you mah ladies 😊
Oneida, TN
I like that it was affordable, just didn’t like how it looked clumpy and flaky. It wasn’t buildable in my opinion, and I don’t believe works well with combination skin tones.
Sarasota
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush #30 Whipped Strawberries was a beautiful blush! You could build it up or go light. I looked good on my when I was pale and when I was tan. They need to bring these back A.S.A.P! Man I miss these!
Columbus, OH
A cheap price but a cheap product. The color is so pink it’s almost character like. I prefer natural colors. The powder sticks to lots of brushes. I would not recommend. I was a first time user and won’t go back.
Milton, FL
I wore this product in high school 11 years ago. It has a nice texture but I have very oily skin and it does not work well for me. It was pretty when I first applied it though. It is creamy like a lotion.

Looking for your answer?