BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Air-whipped formula provides softly luminous, air-soft color on cheeks. Glides on silky smooth and blends easily for seamless color and a natural, radiant finish. Comfortable, long-wearing formula will not clog pores. Dermatologist tested and...

• Sorry to be posting this here. I can't find were to go fo...2 Answers
  • Does this blush work well with oily skin? Do you apply i...2 Answers
  • I have seen a lot of women use the foundation but I just ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i like this product. it blends in very well and doesn't leave my cheeks too pink but just the right amount. it lasts about all day on my skin and it's shimmery. i would buy this again and recommend you to buy it too!" in 11 reviews
Japp C.
Austin, TX
Applies smoothly. It doesn't crease unless you apply liberaly. It has this weird smell but I don't really mind. What I don't like about it is the packaging as I have to pat on it to apply and I feel like it's not hygenic
Ashley F.
This is a nice and light alternative to powder blush. Blends well and stays on longer. But the packaging is big and bulky and it dries out quickly and will clump.
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
I'm not a fan of this product. It was very difficult to apply, in my opinion. It was hard to match each cheek to the same amount of blush. It was also very hard to blend.
LeeAnn C.
Overall this is a solid blush product, but not the best for its price. It's a lot of fun to apply and the texture is neat, and it comes in a bunch of nice shades. It looks very natural when you first apply it; the color is good and it doesn't feel heavy, and it's got a subtle sparkle. However, it doesn't wear well. It faded dramatically after an hour. Almost all the color was gone and all that was left was the sparkle. Ultimately, I think a powder blush is a better bet.
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
I don't use blush much because my cheeks are naturally quite pink but mousse is my favorite. I love the feel of this blush, and it blends in pretty well. The color is nice too. I would recommend this product if they didn't want a powder blush. Out of all the creamy blushes I've tried, this texture is my favorite.
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
Easy to apply and the shimmer is wonderful! The only thing I didn't like was that it was very easy to apply too much, and then trying to remove the excess just smeared it further. Could be user error, but I may stick with powder blushes.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
Maybelline's 'dream' collection is possibly the best thing to happen to convenience store makeup. This mousse blush is thick and a little goes a long way. The texture gives you a lot of control and the way that it smooths into your skin it almost acts like foundation. It's easy to make the color subtle which I like. This is a must have blush in all your favorite tones.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love the dream mouse collection. This has an amazing texture and blends out beautifully. I’ve never once had an issue with breakouts and it’s easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase and recommend!
Megan R.
Arden, NC
For a drugstore foundation this is one of my favorites. It has great coverage and it applies like a dream! I'm acne prone and this never encouraged breakouts. It can get a little caky toward the end of the day but overall in a pinch I would purchase it!
Rita M.
Nashville, TN
This color is fantastic to liven up winter cheeks! The product is super smooth and a little goes a long way.
I like to sweep it up on my cheek bones towards my temples for a natural look
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
So mad they discontinued it :(
Faviola R.
Hollister, CA
Does this last all day? How do you put this blush on ?
Samantha H.
Does this leave a dewy finish? Or is it more of a cream to powder type of feel?
Why buy car key holder?
Kristyn T.
San Diego, CA
What store can I find this product at? Also, does the mousse blush stay on well? I'm worried that it will smear all over my face if I'm not careful.