Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush

Air-whipped formula provides softly luminous, air-soft color on cheeks. Glides on silky smooth and blends easily for seamless color and a natural, radiant finish. Comfortable, long-wearing formula will not clog pores. Dermatologist tested and...

Sorry to be posting this here. I can't find were to go for user support. My Facebook was used for a past account that was deactivated....now it won't let me use it for my current account. What can i do?
How does it compare to a cream ?
I want to try this. I wonder does it feels sticky on your face?
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i like this product. it blends in very well and doesn't leave my cheeks too pink but just the right amount. it lasts about all day on my skin and it's shimmery. i would buy this again and recommend you to buy it too!in reviews
Racquel Y.
Malvern, PA
I like this blush as it stays on longer and easy to apply. It is also very light on the skin and not sticky.
tabitha F.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love how easy it is to apply but its kinda thick in my opinion. Colors are rich and are not too dramatic.
Uhura G.
Hope Mills, NC
I give this product a five stars, I love it, the color is so rich in texture. There is no other product I know that's like this product. Try it and you will know exactly what I mean and you can't beat the price.
Diane H.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite blush EVER! Where did it go?? It was the best blush I've ever used. I have 3 faughters so make-up was abundant in our house and this was my oldest daughters favorite too. Bring it back!
Christine H.
Riverside, CA
I actually like this kind of formula. You can use both your fingers or a blush brush. I like to use a stippling brush to make it look more natural. If you want to make your blush last longer, you could use any powder over it.
Katie D.
Bridgeport, CT
I don't usually wear blush, but I like using this when I do. It applies easily using only my fingertip and its easy to blend out or blot for a more natural look.
Leeza B.
Forest Park, IL
I used to be obsessed with the mousse line. They’re so soft on your skin and worth the price (very affordable)!
t B.
This blush is so creamy and moisturizing. Perfect for combination to dry skin. The effect is so healthy and supple. Buildable for a full coverage look too!
Ali K.
Rosemead , CA
I’m giving this a 3 star because I didn’t like how it creased on my skin but the texture is light and creamy so it was perfect for a BB cream! The coverage is light not really buildable, but recommend for my BB cream gals<3
Sarah O.
Olivia, Minnesota
Not sure if I liked this blush or not. It wasnt bad, but it wasn't exactly great either. He texture felt weird to apply, but it was easy to blend. I just didnt really care for the color or shimmery effect. It also made my skin feel a little oily, but I have problems with oily skin in general.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...