BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder has an ultra-fine formula which delivers an amazing air-soft feel and silky texture. Revolutionary liquid binder Ingredients provide cushiony, smooth application. The formula ensures superior blendability for even application every time.

Buy on Walmart
  • "It does help mattify my skin and absorb excess oil, but it can leave my face looking a little dull and flat after I apply it." in 5 reviews
Megan M.
I’m so sad that this product is discontinued! This powder formula slayed the drugstore powder game and still is better than most new powders coming out. The only downside was the color range because they didn’t have a shade light enough for me but other than that it stayed matte all day and required little to no touch ups through the day.
Marisa S.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is amazing. Definitely a great drug store fine. Quality at a low price. Easy to apply and flawless. Covers red patchy skin and looks natural. I don’t never had to reapply throughout the day regardless of what I’m doing.
Charisse V.
I like how this powder melts on my skin and making it look natural. I just feel that there isn’t enough product on the pan even though I don’t touch up throughout the day. But the price is affordable enough.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite powder foundation. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. Also covers up small blemishes and discolorant. It is such a great affordable powder. You wont be disappointed. Great cost!
Brittani C.
creedmoor, NC
I really love this stuff. This primer is great because I don't have to worry about my makeup looking any different a few hours later after a hot day in North Carolina. Very recommended.
Maddy M.
saltsburg
My favorite go to powder! Super lightweight and has great coverage. Matches my skin perfect without looking too noticeable. Last a lot longer than other powders I’ve tried
Marley F.
Castle Shann, PA
This is a good finishing powder for a pretty cheap price. It blends well and covers up the oily skin effect I get from my foundation. It lasts for most of the day and is easy to just carry with you. I would buy it again.
Brittany D.
Its been quite a while simce I've used this finishing powder. It was decent and I liked it ok, I just prefer loose finishing powder over pressed powder. It gives me a cleaner feel to use loose powder.
Michelle G.
Lebanon, PA
I absolutely LOVE the dream wonder powder and the dream liquid mousse airbrush finish. I use this stuff everyday and it keeps my make-up fresh and smooth all day not cakey like some others. Also not a bad price for these.
Katie K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I strongly recommend this to everyone and anyone. It is my go to powder and I always use it. I have one that is a high brand that I hardly use. It’s very easy to apply and not that expensive. Get it!!
Marta A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you stack this on top of your foundation or do you wear it alone?
hali C.
Is this really discontinued? I read that it had been then I saw this product at the drug store, I'm very confused.
Katie  B.
Quincy, IL
Does this compact crack easily?
Blessing O.
Bloomington, IN
Will this stay on any regular foundation?
sarah s.