Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY

This looks so heavy and thick, is that it's actual consistency?
Marley K.
Marley K.
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
I don't find this foundation to be very thick, but it is buildable. I would consider it a medium to full coverage foundation.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
June 21, 2014, 4:12 a.m.
Not at all. It is really lightweight and doesn't feel like it is caked on. Even though it is light, it covers very well
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
April 29, 2014, 11:23 p.m.
NOO Its SUPER lightweight and fluffy , I love that about this foundation ...Especially since I have oily skin and live in FL I need that lightweight feeling lol
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Dec. 29, 2013, 1:06 p.m.
No, its a light, weightless foundation (if used correctly); if you apply too or combine it with incompatible powders, etc. it can look thick and heavy; also when this product is to going bad it gets thick and nasty. But I swear by this foundation; I pair it with a good primer and bronzer in the summer. and a light moisturizer in the winter.. it looks great!
Laura V.
Laura V.
Sept. 1, 2013, 3:45 a.m.
It can be heavy and cakey if you apply too much of the product, but with a light hand it is light and comfortable to wear.
Allison F.
Allison F.
July 5, 2013, 12:09 a.m.
It can get cakey apply very light. For me since I have acne it cakes really bad on my acne. Makes it look more flaky and noticeable.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
July 3, 2013, 7:17 p.m.
No, it is very lightweight. It is my go-to because I can't feel it at all.
Bria D.
Bria D.
June 28, 2013, 10:58 a.m.
This product is very light, I definitely would request for summer because it's not heavy at all.
Kortney F.
Kortney F.
June 19, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
I feel like it is really thick, It is not something I would use daily, but if you need a real good cover up one day for pictures or something, it does cover well.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
May 18, 2013, 9:26 a.m.
It felt heaving and thick on my skin
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
March 21, 2013, 10:40 a.m.
It is not heavy or thick! love the smooth application of the mousse! You can't even tell it's on but gives great coverage!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Feb. 24, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
It feels so light and fluffy on the skin. I always forget that I am wearing it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Jan. 24, 2013, 11:09 p.m.
It's actually airy and fluffy. Take a little at a time with your pointer finger and smooth over skin (no need to work it into the skin, it's not a lotion) adn viola! done!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Dec. 28, 2012, 11:33 p.m.
It's actually rather fluffy. as long as you don't use too much then it is light and airy :)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dec. 9, 2012, 12:37 p.m.
Mine applied VERY heavy and thick no matter how I applied it.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Nov. 29, 2012, 11:42 a.m.
It applies very light! It feels very smooth on your skin, covers well, and doesn't feel too heavy or cakey. Love this stuff.
Nathalie S.
Nathalie S.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:29 p.m.
It applys very smooth and light with great coverage. It is thick in the jar but not at all on the skin if applied right.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 26, 2012, 4:34 p.m.
This foundation is actually very lightweight, but it gives amazing coverage. Ive used this foundation for forever and its been my favorite "mousse" foundation over any other brand. it is very buildable and smooth.
Icess G.
Icess G.
Nov. 26, 2012, 12:50 p.m.
It is thick your right but it doesn't look thick on your skin as long as you put it on right. Make sure you use a round brush to put it on evenly on your skin or use a foundation brush. But I DO NOT suggest you use your fingers or else you will be able to tell it is thick!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Nov. 26, 2012, 12:27 p.m.
It seems thick and heavy, but goes on really light and blends in really well

Join Now