Marie T.

Do you like to wear mousse makeup products?

Nigelle H.
Nigelle H.
Copperas Cove, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
I absolutely love it! This will always be one of my go tos. I love the texture and the coverage you get is amazing! It feels very light as well... your face doesn't feel caked with product!
Aneta A.
Aneta A.
North York, ON
4 years, 1 month ago
I didn't think that I would like a mouse foundation, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the coverage great, it was light and airy, not flaky at all, and is came off easily at the end of the day . Great product
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
4 years, 1 month ago
Only with this product, I wear Lancome and Clinique foundation but they don't seem to give me anywhere near the maximum coverage that this product has ever given me- so I always apply this on top of a light foundation application.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Homosassa, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes it has great coverage but doesn't feel like it is caked on.
Joleah N.
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, provides good coverage. I've used a lot of different foundations, but this one works best for me It may rub off..so I reapply it sometimes, but I live in humid Florida..so finding a foundation that will stay on all day can be hard.
Stephanie D.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I like this mousse! i do find it apply s better with a full coverage brush!
robin m.