Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I'm torn with this foundation review, because I believe it would work well for a lot of people - I'm just not one of those people.

The foundation itself is in fact, a whipped mousse consistency, which is unique and interesting. It's VERY lightweight and airy, it feels very breatheable on the face. My problem is, as someone who loves a matte foundation...this stuff isn't matte. It's certainly not "Dream Matte." I'd say it's a dewy finish more than anything, and it's medium coverage at best. I also noticed an increase in breakouts on my oily skin after using this foundation.

Overall, I think this foundation could work if you're looking for a lighter, dewier foundation. For me, there are plenty of other great drugstore foundations that DO have a matte finish, so this one is a pass.