Alyssa B.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have tried plenty of foundations and can honestly stay this is one of my absolute favorites!

The name is called Dream Matte Mousse and it exactly fits its name. The foundation formula is made to be very light, soft, and weightless. I have sensitive and dry skin so have to be careful with the makeup I pick. Luckily, I had no problems from this foundation! No irritation and no drying out of my skin either! This is a little pricier than the regular drugstore foundation I would purchase, but I definitely think it is worth its value with the coverage & light formula. The coverage is excellent! It covers all blemishes nicely without ever making my skin look cakey. It provides the perfect matte finish that you don't need powder to cover it up with. Also, a little truly goes a long way with this foundation - you do not need to use a lot for a true matte coverage. I would definitely recommend this foundation for anyone looking for a lightweight foundation with good coverage for a value! :)