Anastacia D.
Maybelline describes their Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation as a "Revolutionary whipped formula that provides air soft, perfect matte coverage, with a weightless feel. Blends effortlessly for a soft, natural looking, even toned result."

MY TAKE 💋
In the photos below I am wearing Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, in Cocoa, or Dark 3.
I have relatively even skin with spots of discoloration and black spots from acne scars. The Dream Matte Mousse gives me the freedom of attaining that "I woke up like this" look with minimal effort. The makeup is soft, and breathable. I can downplay this makeup with an everyday wear, and I can doll it up for a full coverage slay.

As a young black woman, I'm always searching for a foundation that refrains from leaving my skin looking ashy, or grey. I find this foundation caters to whatever skin tone lies beneath.

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation For less than $20, and yes, now less than $10, this foundation is a steal! This makeup has been a staple in my minimal makeup collection since I graduated high school; I am now a college grad, so I'll let that sink in! I am always looking for a way to maximize my dollars, and this product has done just that!

-Love,
Anastacia Davis
#MillennailFinesser

PRODUCT: Foundation-Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, in a 0.64 Ounce.
COLOR: Cocoa 130, or Dark 3.
COST: $8.50-9.99