BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation blends effortlessly for natural-looking, even coverage. This soft nude shade provides beautiful colour and coverage for your skin. Its innovative technology features flexible pigments that move with every facial...

Buy on Amazon
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
I remember when this mouse foundation first came out I believe they have now reformulated the formula. (I think) but when I first tried it on my face it made my skin look so cakey,dry and just not cute. You could literally see every imperfection on my skin. It would bunch up on certain areas on my face. Definitely not something I would recommend.
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
This product is great for faces with small pores.. beautiful lay.. but if you have larger pores I don’t recommend this .. it just seeps in your pores and just emphasizes your pores
Faith L.
San Antonio , TX
I didn’t care for this product. It was very difficult to use. It wasn’t matching my skin tone and I have to test about 4 and I couldn’t find my skin tone and it was difficult to apply it, I didn’t understand how I could apply it with a brush or my fingers.
Sarah S.
Columbia, PA
This stuff crumbled and oxidized on my face so bad! The color was a terrible match and there weren't many other color options in my store. The formula was gross and the coverage was patchy. I tried applying a few different ways (brush, sponge, fingers) and nothing worked. Would not buy again.
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
I tried multiple shades in my color range, & they all left my skin with an odd texture. It’s hard to explain, & I don’t have a picture to show, but it was almost like flashback. Would not recommend to others.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
I enjoy the texture of this foundation, especially when applying it. It's light and fluffy, but seems a little cakey if you're not careful. I also cannot find a color in this that fits my skin tone well
Brunna S.
Prt Washingtn, NY
What I most like is that it covers all he imperfections on your face. For who has oil skin, it’s perfect. Completely matte effect. Although, it’s to dense, so your face doesn’t looks natural at all. I still recommend specially for the ones who wants good foundation
Michelle J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used this product for YEARS. I have always receive compliments on how smooth my skin looks when I wear it! Super cheap drugstore foundation. Easy to apply, definitely recommend!
Brittny T.
Portland, OR
Smooth application but needs darker shades. Seems as though the darkest shade of dream matte mouse. Has lighten. Which is disappointing for us dark skinned people.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is by far one of my favorite products maybelline has ever put out. It's goes on smooth, easy and with excellent coverage. I originally bought it because I felt like I was sweating off my previous foundations. This one is excellent for hot weather and gives you that flawless matte look ALL day. Can't say enough good things about this product.
Elaine C.
South Gate, CA
Is this good for fair skin?
Is this long lasting?
alejandra c.
is this good for oily skin?