BeautyFaceFace MakeupMaybelline
Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - 20 Classic Ivory - 064oz

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - 20 Classic Ivory - 0.64oz

Stay matte for 16 hours with this lightweight, medium-to-full coverage formula. Features a shine-free finish that doesn’t feel heavy. Dream Matte® Mousse. This long-lasting and lightweight foundation leaves skin looking smooth, flawless, and with a matte finish. This long-lasting foundation features exclusive silky matte powder spheres that glide evenly onto the skin for a flawless, soft-focus 16-hour matte finish. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types. Suitable for sensitive skin.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or the Dream Blender for the ultimate finish.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE SQUALANE DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE PHENOXYETHANOL PHENYL TRIMETHICONE DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER METHYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BHT BUTYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE ] F.I.L. D53026/2

Has anyone used this with dry skin? Or does it show the dry patches?
I have dry skin and I’m looking for a full coverage foundation? I feel like I’ve tried everything any suggestions?!?!
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - 20 Classic Ivory - 0.64oz!
Product Highlights
- I honestly have great skin: I rarely breakout, get greasy, and have an even skin tone - When I wear this I always get compliments because it covers so well and doesn't look thick.in reviews
Generally great coverage, however, if you don't have a great skincare regimen, acne prone skin will most likely see an increase of acne.in reviews
...always go with me, is my favorite leaves my skin soft, but gives me that full coverage and with not looking so dramatic, definetly recommend itin reviews
...do not like the fact it doesnt stay very long but it gives you really good coverage! in reviews
I have done so much research trying to find the right drugstore foundation (at the right price) for oily/combination skin.in reviews
Hailey S.
Strathmore, AB
One of my drug store favorites! This foundation blends so easily and looks amazing on my skin!
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
This product has a very strange and different consistency to the common products that we normally find on the market, however I LOVE IT. At first I felt a bit strange using it since its consistency is between creamy and granular, I had to blur it well on my skin to be able to have a good finish. But the result is great and matte. I recommend it.
Braulimar L.
I love it this product! I bought Pure Beige and Nude. They have a matte finish and it's so nice, Don't have much coverage but works nice for the day and simple makeup.
Jasleen S.
Warwick, RI
My life in a mousse ! I live for this . I can't use anything else without my fave breaking out.
nicole R.
Brilliant feels so nice and soft on your face, easy to get on and easy to get off it's truly brilliant and cheap!!!
Stephanie D.
Blackwood, NJ
I bought this a while back and I remember putting it on and immediately it was just too thick. I have dry skin so maybe it being a matte product is why it didn't look so nice on my skin. It is affordable just not for me
Andrea S.
Nogales , Sonora
Buena cobertura y buen precio pero la selección de colores no es muy buena, todos los tonos son muy rosados para mí
Zuzana Ester N.
Praha 10
Review for: SANDY BEIGE
Not very good. I used that when I was in middle school. Makes your skin look like an orange. 😬🍊Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, Nude0.64 oz
Elizabeth V.
Titusville, FL
I love this foundation! I got it at walmart and it wasn't very expensive. It works on many skin types. It's so light on your face it doesn't even feel like you're wearing makeup. I would recommend this!
Ariane L.
I think this foundation is not really good. It gives you a heavy weight sensation on the skin and it shows all of your pores. It leaves a cakey effect on your little hair so I don't really recommend it to you guys even if it's not expensive!

287 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Genesis H.
Nueva York , NY
il y a 2 ans
Stacey J. il y a un an
To me it was no different than any other morphe pallet. I did like the color scheme. I think it's one of the better morphs and Jaclyn Hill items. I hope this helps.
Makayla V.
Marion, OH
il y a 2 ans
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - 20 Classic Ivory - 0.64oz ? How well does this work with oily skin? Coverage wise is it smooth and lasting wear ?
Sadia N. il y a un an
To be honest it’s not good for Oily skin, I have oily skin. But you have to set it with Lose powder. But I love the silky feeling of skin after using it. And it have good good coverage.
Iveth A.