13 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #74 in Liquid Foundation

Stay matte for 16 hours with this lightweight, medium-to-full coverage formula. Features a shine-free finish that doesn’t feel heavy.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

May Contain:

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride

• What was the first foundation you ever tried? Mine was Maybelline D...8 Answers
  • This foundation looks good who tried it ???1 Answers
  • What about you giirls ? Do you love it or not ? Personnaly yaleaah ...2 Answers
Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation
  • "This product is weird as it's a moose texture and I have dry skin in some areas and oily skin in others and it doesn't do any skin texture good to be honest." in 128 reviews
  • "I did not like this foundation, but this was the first foundation I had gotten and I didn't know that I had dry skin, but now that I realize that." in 89 reviews
  • "- I honestly have great skin: I rarely breakout, get greasy, and have an even skin tone - When I wear this I always get compliments because it covers so well and doesn't look thick." in 57 reviews
  • "Generally great coverage, however, if you don't have a great skincare regimen, acne prone skin will most likely see an increase of acne." in 56 reviews
  • "I use to wear this foundation when I was in junior high and I gotta say it was something That always go with me, is my favorite leaves my skin soft, but gives me that full coverage and with not looking so dramatic, definetly recommend it" in 46 reviews
Denisse R. A.
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, Medium Beige 080 - Pack of 2
I really love this product! It has an airy, whipped feeling to it, both in the jar and on the face. Literally looks like a melty mousse (as in dessert!) I think it feels great on my skin. Even coverage but still looked and felt natural. The only issue I had with it was that it made my T-zone very shiny and oily. I suffer from oily/combination skin and acne, which my particular foundation was supposed to be geared towards. It helped combat the dry and flakiness in some areas, but in the areas that it was supposed to mattify, I still got the "slick" look. I would recommend only using if only skin is not a huge issue for you, OR if you are going to set with powder afterwards. Despite this issue, I still use it along with my loose powder to fight shine. :) Same brand too.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite foundations at the drugstore! Ive never really been into liquid foundation, except when i was in high school and had perfect skin, so i was excited to find this. I love the mousse texture and the coverage is great. You do have to be careful when applying and only do a little at a time because a little goes a long way and it can get cakey really fast, but if done right it gives a smooth matte finish. The only real con i can say is the packaging and the amount you get. I don't really like the little jar it comes in and even though it only takes a small amount to cover your face I still go threw it really fast and it is one of the more expensive foundations at the drugstore. Even so I do keep repurchasing just not all the time.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
I've been using this foundation for a few years now. I have very oily skin and this creamy textured foundation is the only one I've found this far that has the perfect finish that's in between matte and dewy. I typically apply this foundation with a sponge but it's also easy to apply with your fingers. It lasts a while for me, but I have oily skin so I usually wind up dabbing some of it off midday. This only thing I dislike about this product is that the color seems to change (gets orangey) as I am nearing the end of the jar. I'm unsure why this happens, but my guess is that as you consistently press into the product to scoop some out you are changing the formula and therefore the color? I will continue to buy this product though!
Casey Marie H.
Casey Marie H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Sandy Beige
I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. It is SO EASY to blend. I usually can't use anything but my beauty blender to blend out my foundation but with this you can literally use anything and it's flawless. It has fantastic coverage as well. One of the downsides is the fact that it never really sets, so you have to be careful not to smudge it off.. But that's also a plus side for summer days when I wear sunglasses. This is the only foundation I will wear sunglasses with because you can literally smudge it back into place after your glasses move it. It doesn't last all day and gets a bit oily but I think it's worth the maintenance because of how easy it is to apply!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin & need very good coverage for my scars. The texture is intriguing but falls short on how it actually feels....it runs and rubs right off...doesn't mix well when humidity is high either. It's a bit expensive 8-10$ and doesn't come with much at all. It may work well if you didn't sweat or breakout. I'm not a fan of the glass container or the small amount given for the price...it looks cool but looking cool is a one time sell...to keep a buyer you have to back your products descriptions...I bought to cover up and it's a sad amount for the money. If you have good skin a little might go a long ways but most people buy makeup to cover up imperfections 😞
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this product in two different colors. I have medium brown skin. They have decent variety of shades. I was impressed with that.
This formula is pretty nice. It's a fairly heavy foundation so a little bit goes a long way. It's got a soufflé texture. It is Cakey so you have to be careful when applying it. It's very high coverage. This reminds me of a mix between powder and liquid foundation so for us oily skin girls, that's good. It's nice and creamy but not greasy.
The packaging is cute, the price is right and you can buy it at any drug store or target, Walmart... Ect...

This is a night out type of foundation. I wouldn't wear this every day all day.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely a "im out of my favorite foundation" foundation tbh lol.
pros to me:
-perfect for coverage
-doesn't need a lot when applying
-blends well

cons to me:
-not great for oily skin
-fallout (especially when applying)

I DEFINITELY say give it a try but you need a really good concealer in my opinion also it last a long time ..its thick! we all have different skin types so It might fit you it might not but you never know till you try!!!

***QUICK TIP: If you don't like the foundation but don't wanna waste it ,mix it with your favorite foundation and you will still have a flawless finish plus extra coverage!!! good luck #beyou!bebelle!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved using this foundation back in high school, but now that I have a little more experience with makeup, I think I could give a fair review. I love how smooth is is going on, and the coverage is amazing, but this definitely needs a primer beforehand and some powder to set it after applying, because if it gets too hot/humid out, this foundation will just melt and look splotchy. It's also not the most breathable foundation, it can be a bit cakey, but then again, I applied it with my fingers back then. Maybe a beauty blender would have better results. :) It's not a bad product, but there's much better out there.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I am not sure why, but it seems like all of the mouse products seem to settle into fine lines and wrinkles on me. I have tried many different products and brand however I always end up seeing the same thing. Also the mouse products dont seem to last long wear wise. I would have to touch my make up, up within 3 hours with these products. The price isn't to bad, but when you are having to apply it every 3 or 4 hours and you are going through a whole container within 2 weeks it is much better just to buy a higher end products that will last longer.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
This is an okay foundation. The formula is truly light and soft like a mousse, but I find that it's not very convenient. The glass container must be relied on for brushes and storage, as you can't easily pump it out onto the back of your hand. Yes, you can scoop it out with your finger, but that's a bit messy and annoying. The consistency makes it not go on brushes easily at all. I've noticed that this foundation really dries out my skin, as well. If there are other options, I would suggest getting those instead of this.
A C.
A C.
Spokane, WA
How do you apply the product?
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
This looks so heavy and thick, is that it's actual consistency?
Ola A.
Ola A.
What do you use to apply the foundation and which one works best to no give that ash look?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like to wear mousse makeup products?
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
How expensive is this? Is it worth the cost?