BY MAYBELLINE #67 in Liquid Foundation

Stay matte for 16 hours with this lightweight, medium-to-full coverage formula. Features a shine-free finish that doesn’t feel heavy.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• This foundation looks good who tried it ???4 Answers
  • What was the first foundation you ever tried? Mine was Ma...8 Answers
  • What about you giirls ? Do you love it or not ? Personnal...3 Answers
Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation
  • "- I honestly have great skin: I rarely breakout, get greasy, and have an even skin tone - When I wear this I always get compliments because it covers so well and doesn't look thick." in 57 reviews
  • "Generally great coverage, however, if you don't have a great skincare regimen, acne prone skin will most likely see an increase of acne." in 56 reviews
  • "I use to wear this foundation when I was in junior high and I gotta say it was something That always go with me, is my favorite leaves my skin soft, but gives me that full coverage and with not looking so dramatic, definetly recommend it" in 46 reviews
  • "i do not like the sandy feeling it gives as you rub it on your face and i do not like the fact it doesnt stay very long but it gives you really good coverage! " in 45 reviews
  • "I have done so much research trying to find the right drugstore foundation (at the right price) for oily/combination skin." in 29 reviews
María S.
Crest Hill
Review for: Pure Beige more...
I bought this product recently because I ran out of my creamy foundation. I was looking for something similar, since I couldn’t find the one that I was using and this was the best match so far because it’s easy to apply and dos not have heavy coverage. I was looking for an everyday foundation just to cover some imperfections on a regular day and this does it. You can apply it with your hands or with a beauty blender, I personally haven’t try with the blender but with your hands is easy and I think you can blend the foundation better. It feels light on the face and works for the purpose I had in mind. I have kind of normal skin and wether this product it’s not actually matte it’s certainly not brilliant so if you are looking for something in between this would work fine. Also I found my shade pretty easily and the texture of the foundation is kind of a mix between powder and cream.
Anastacia D.
Maybelline describes their Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation as a "Revolutionary whipped formula that provides air soft, perfect matte coverage, with a weightless feel. Blends effortlessly for a soft, natural looking, even toned result."

MY TAKE 💋
In the photos below I am wearing Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, in Cocoa, or Dark 3.
I have relatively even skin with spots of discoloration and black spots from acne scars. The Dream Matte Mousse gives me the freedom of attaining that "I woke up like this" look with minimal effort. The makeup is soft, and breathable. I can downplay this makeup with an everyday wear, and I can doll it up for a full coverage slay.

As a young black woman, I'm always searching for a foundation that refrains from leaving my skin looking ashy, or grey. I find this foundation caters to whatever skin tone lies beneath.

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation For less than $20, and yes, now less than $10, this foundation is a steal! This makeup has been a staple in my minimal makeup collection since I graduated high school; I am now a college grad, so I'll let that sink in! I am always looking for a way to maximize my dollars, and this product has done just that!

-Love,
Anastacia Davis
#MillennailFinesser

PRODUCT: Foundation-Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, in a 0.64 Ounce.
COLOR: Cocoa 130, or Dark 3.
COST: $8.50-9.99
Millennial Finesser: APPROVED
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I'm torn with this foundation review, because I believe it would work well for a lot of people - I'm just not one of those people.

The foundation itself is in fact, a whipped mousse consistency, which is unique and interesting. It's VERY lightweight and airy, it feels very breatheable on the face. My problem is, as someone who loves a matte foundation...this stuff isn't matte. It's certainly not "Dream Matte." I'd say it's a dewy finish more than anything, and it's medium coverage at best. I also noticed an increase in breakouts on my oily skin after using this foundation.

Overall, I think this foundation could work if you're looking for a lighter, dewier foundation. For me, there are plenty of other great drugstore foundations that DO have a matte finish, so this one is a pass.
Ellie A.
West Saint Paul
This product has a very good job at doing full coverage! I also think it applies on very well. :) (However, depending on your skin type; in my case, my skin is oily) my face begins to look cakey after awhile of having this product on. when buying this product I would be very aware of what kind of skin type you are, what kind of primer you use, exactly HOW MUCH product you use of this foundation and HOW exactly you plan to apply this foundation onto your face. If you are able to find the right ingredients and procedure to do while using this Foundation, I think this Foundation is definitely worth your money!
Alyssa B.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have tried plenty of foundations and can honestly stay this is one of my absolute favorites!

The name is called Dream Matte Mousse and it exactly fits its name. The foundation formula is made to be very light, soft, and weightless. I have sensitive and dry skin so have to be careful with the makeup I pick. Luckily, I had no problems from this foundation! No irritation and no drying out of my skin either! This is a little pricier than the regular drugstore foundation I would purchase, but I definitely think it is worth its value with the coverage & light formula. The coverage is excellent! It covers all blemishes nicely without ever making my skin look cakey. It provides the perfect matte finish that you don't need powder to cover it up with. Also, a little truly goes a long way with this foundation - you do not need to use a lot for a true matte coverage. I would definitely recommend this foundation for anyone looking for a lightweight foundation with good coverage for a value! :)
Lindsay G.
United states
Review for: Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, Light Beige, 0.64 Oz more...
I have not had much luck with drugstore foundations and I'm a foundation junkie! This one was a pleasant surprise! It looks beautiful on the skin and lasts on my face all through out the day. It didn't break mt out or emphasize any of my dry patches. I left one star off because of the packaging, it is a little annoying having to dig my fingers in the jar to get product out and probably not very sanitary.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
I really like the way this foundation looks on my skin and I do think that it gives that matte look that I really love. I use a transparent setting powder over it and it stays so I can't complain about the performance. But I do wish there was more product in the jar. It lasts me a few months. I've gone through two jars. I am trying to find something else better but I don't mind this product. I actually love how its mousse and matte. Its still good, but not holy grail. My skin is combination.
STEFANIE F.
HOUSTON, TX
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I've seen this on YouTube and Instagram several times and the beauties were raving about how great it was so I decided to give it a go for myself.  First off, it is super affordable which is great.  The claims are 16 hours of wear with a matte finish.  Well, I applied this mousse, and wasn't so lucky.  The texture of the mousse is amazing, feels silky and smooth and great on the skin.  Glides on the face like a dream, the coverage was light to medium on me.  I applied a primer, set it with powder, and applied a setting spray, but I was an oily mess a few hours later.  I was so disappointed because the foundation literally melted off my face it seemed.  Again, anyone with dry skin will probably really enjoy this foundation.  Sadly it is not for my oily skin!
Alizaida G.
This foundation comes in a small glass jar; the jar is cute and feels heavy which I like. I can tell how much I have left and I it allows me to control the amount of product I use. The foundation itself feels thick, velvety, and moussey. I have dry skin so I use an oil primer and that's probably the reason for how it went on me, but I applied the foundation with my fingers and glided smoothly and effortlessly. It didn't slide around, it didn't ball up or clump up. It didn't look cakey but it looked matte, flawless, and it looks "natural". It is on the full coverage side and I was able to build up a bit. If I dont prep my skin correctly the foundation can cling to dry spots. I suggest not to apply too much because you can scratch away foundation. I dont set this foundation out of fear that it may look cakey and dry. I always set my concealer and a few hours later my concealer looked horrible which it NEVER DOES. Cream products went on looking good but my powder products made me look dry, so I had to reapply setting spray to refresh the makeup look. So now I doont use powder products with this foundation and only use it when I dont need my foundation to last more than 5 hours as It does start fading and looking not so good.
Tarrah W.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory, Classic Ivory more...
Pros: This makeup is very affordable and offers medium to full coverage. It goes on smooth, and lasts for hours. Its very creamy and it lasts a long time. I feel like this makeup can be comparable to some of the higher end makeup brand foundation.

Cons: I dont think this product offers a matte finish. I typically would put a powder over it to make my face not as shiny. Its hard to apply with a beauty blender or brush, so you have to use your hand. Once i put some foundation on my skin, theres still some residue that falls onto my lap, so i wouldnt reccomend putting on the clothes you wanna wear out until after makeup is applied to avoid stains.

Overall: I love this foundation. It can be messy but its super affordable and has great coverage.
A C.
Spokane, WA
How do you apply the product?
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
This looks so heavy and thick, is that it's actual consistency?
Ola A.
What do you use to apply the foundation and which one works best to no give that ash look?
Marie T.
Do you like to wear mousse makeup products?
Emily P.
Reading, PA
Has anyone tried the blushes? I like them a lot more than the foundation

back