Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation

$4.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*7 other buying options

Stay matte for 16 hours with this lightweight, medium-to-full coverage formula. Features a shine-free finish that doesn’t feel heavy. Dream Matte® Mousse. This long-lasting and lightweight foundation leaves skin looking smooth, flawless, and with a matte finish. This long-lasting foundation features exclusive silky matte powder spheres that glide evenly onto the skin for a flawless, soft-focus 16-hour matte finish. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types. Suitable for sensitive skin.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or the Dream Blender for the ultimate finish.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE SQUALANE DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE PHENOXYETHANOL PHENYL TRIMETHICONE DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER METHYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BHT BUTYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE ] F.I.L. D53026/2

Does this blend and cover well?
Where can I buy this product at?
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation!
Product Highlights
- I honestly have great skin: I rarely breakout, get greasy, and have an even skin tone - When I wear this I always get compliments because it covers so well and doesn't look thick.in 57 reviews
Generally great coverage, however, if you don't have a great skincare regimen, acne prone skin will most likely see an increase of acne.in 56 reviews
...always go with me, is my favorite leaves my skin soft, but gives me that full coverage and with not looking so dramatic, definetly recommend itin 46 reviews
...do not like the fact it doesnt stay very long but it gives you really good coverage! in 45 reviews
I have done so much research trying to find the right drugstore foundation (at the right price) for oily/combination skin.in 29 reviews
2 months ago64507
Since I started wearing make up I have always used dream mate mouse. I love how it blends in nicely with my skin ans you can barely tell it is on. I love how a little goes along ways. The downfall is the price, sometimes I try different brands that are cheaper but I always go back to this one.
2 months agoSalem, OR
Review for: MEDIUM BEIGE
This is a OG product for me I’ve been using it since high school it’s matte finish it’s super light and doesn’t feel like you have a mask on it last all day long once I set it I have oily skin and I love this foundation I definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin it’s a dream !
a month agoBraintree, MA
Review for: PORCELAIN IVORY
This looks so natural and requires no finishing powder. It gives a perfectly smooth matte finish without looking cakey. I highly recommend going slightly lighter than you would expect based on looking at the color. I find that it goes on a bit darker than anticipated.
2 months agoProvo
Review for: PORCELAIN IVORY
I will admit, I am a bit critical of foundations, mainly because my skin hates me, and it takes a lot of effort to find something that works well and matches my skin tone. This does an okay job of matching. It works best with a good base, I don’t recommend it without a primer. For the formula, I feel like it starts off really well, and seems really promising, but on my skin, after a few hours it doesn’t feel great. Its dry, uncomfortable, gets caked on, and patchy, and I usually want to wash it off. But, I actually do sort of like it for short term ware on certain days...that’s probably weird, but hear me out.... my skin is usually dry, and I think this is made for people with really oily skin... so on days when my skin is feeling abnormally oily, it’s decent, short term (which is why 3 stars instead of 1- I can see why someone could like it, but it’s not an everyday option for me).
2 months agoSnellville, GA
Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation uploaded by Rebekah K.
Review for: PORCELAIN IVORY
This stuff will turn you o r a n g e if you are pale! It reminds me of a “my first foundation” type of product that a middle schooler might buy. The consistency is like a mousse so that’s true to the name. I don’t really recommend.
a month agoRansom Canyon, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: PORCELAIN IVORY
For the price, this is one of the most full coverage foundations I've tried. It was the first foundation I ever bought and is still one I buy on occasion when I need a quick makeup routine as this applies so easily, you don't need to spend a lot of time blending it into the skin. The only down side to this is that I have dry skin, so unless I put on a good layer of moisturizer, it settles into my creases. Also, the consistency makes it a little too heavy for me during the summer months when it is warm out. I've found that it doesn't hold up well to sweating, either. Otherwise, very nice, perfect for beginners I'd say.
6 days ago
Review for: PORCELAIN IVORY
I used this stuff as a teenager. I don't know why I kept buying it because it made my oily t-zone look shiny. Maybe I just didn't realize it at the time. I also only wore foundation back then because I thought I had to and this one was cheap. It oxidized horribly and was super streaky too.
2 months agoStockton, CA
Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation uploaded by breanna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: PORCELAIN IVORY
I want to give this product 5 stars because I do love it, it goes on so smooth and blends really well, but even in the lightest shade it is still too dark. I need a lighter color but other than that, its flawless.
2 months agoCollege Park, MD
Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation uploaded by Mridula S.
Oh my god! What a product for an amazing rate.. I got it at a discounted price of just 3.99$ at target and I love it for my daily use. So light on the skin yet gives medium coverage which is perfect for me. Infact my mom loves this more than I do!
2 months agoChestertown, MD
Review for: MEDIUM BEIGE
It’s actually not to bad. I use it for my under eyes and over my color corrector and it works pretty well. only complaint is that it’s kind of always to get out of the container.

271 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
D.Glasgow S. 5 months ago
It does feel lightweight. because it's a whipped mousse, it's not heavy on the face but if you need more coverage, you can build on it