BY MAYBELLINE #93 in Liquid Foundation

Stay matte for 16 hours with this lightweight, medium-to-full coverage formula. Features a shine-free finish that doesn’t feel heavy.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• This foundation looks good who tried it ???4 Answers
  • What was the first foundation you ever tried? Mine was Ma...8 Answers
  • What about you giirls ? Do you love it or not ? Personnal...3 Answers
Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation
  • "- I honestly have great skin: I rarely breakout, get greasy, and have an even skin tone - When I wear this I always get compliments because it covers so well and doesn't look thick." in 57 reviews
  • "Generally great coverage, however, if you don't have a great skincare regimen, acne prone skin will most likely see an increase of acne." in 56 reviews
  • "I use to wear this foundation when I was in junior high and I gotta say it was something That always go with me, is my favorite leaves my skin soft, but gives me that full coverage and with not looking so dramatic, definetly recommend it" in 46 reviews
  • "i do not like the sandy feeling it gives as you rub it on your face and i do not like the fact it doesnt stay very long but it gives you really good coverage! " in 45 reviews
  • "I have done so much research trying to find the right drugstore foundation (at the right price) for oily/combination skin." in 29 reviews
María S.
Crest Hill
Review for: Pure Beige more...
I bought this product recently because I ran out of my creamy foundation. I was looking for something similar, since I couldn’t find the one that I was using and this was the best match so far because it’s easy to apply and dos not have heavy coverage. I was looking for an everyday foundation just to cover some imperfections on a regular day and this does it. You can apply it with your hands or with a beauty blender, I personally haven’t try with the blender but with your hands is easy and I think you can blend the foundation better. It feels light on the face and works for the purpose I had in mind. I have kind of normal skin and wether this product it’s not actually matte it’s certainly not brilliant so if you are looking for something in between this would work fine. Also I found my shade pretty easily and the texture of the foundation is kind of a mix between powder and cream.
Anastacia D.
Maybelline describes their Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation as a "Revolutionary whipped formula that provides air soft, perfect matte coverage, with a weightless feel. Blends effortlessly for a soft, natural looking, even toned result."

MY TAKE 💋
In the photos below I am wearing Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, in Cocoa, or Dark 3.
I have relatively even skin with spots of discoloration and black spots from acne scars. The Dream Matte Mousse gives me the freedom of attaining that "I woke up like this" look with minimal effort. The makeup is soft, and breathable. I can downplay this makeup with an everyday wear, and I can doll it up for a full coverage slay.

As a young black woman, I'm always searching for a foundation that refrains from leaving my skin looking ashy, or grey. I find this foundation caters to whatever skin tone lies beneath.

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation For less than $20, and yes, now less than $10, this foundation is a steal! This makeup has been a staple in my minimal makeup collection since I graduated high school; I am now a college grad, so I'll let that sink in! I am always looking for a way to maximize my dollars, and this product has done just that!

-Love,
Anastacia Davis
#MillennailFinesser

PRODUCT: Foundation-Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, in a 0.64 Ounce.
COLOR: Cocoa 130, or Dark 3.
COST: $8.50-9.99
Millennial Finesser: APPROVED
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I'm torn with this foundation review, because I believe it would work well for a lot of people - I'm just not one of those people.

The foundation itself is in fact, a whipped mousse consistency, which is unique and interesting. It's VERY lightweight and airy, it feels very breatheable on the face. My problem is, as someone who loves a matte foundation...this stuff isn't matte. It's certainly not "Dream Matte." I'd say it's a dewy finish more than anything, and it's medium coverage at best. I also noticed an increase in breakouts on my oily skin after using this foundation.

Overall, I think this foundation could work if you're looking for a lighter, dewier foundation. For me, there are plenty of other great drugstore foundations that DO have a matte finish, so this one is a pass.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have tried plenty of foundations and can honestly stay this is one of my absolute favorites!

The name is called Dream Matte Mousse and it exactly fits its name. The foundation formula is made to be very light, soft, and weightless. I have sensitive and dry skin so have to be careful with the makeup I pick. Luckily, I had no problems from this foundation! No irritation and no drying out of my skin either! This is a little pricier than the regular drugstore foundation I would purchase, but I definitely think it is worth its value with the coverage & light formula. The coverage is excellent! It covers all blemishes nicely without ever making my skin look cakey. It provides the perfect matte finish that you don't need powder to cover it up with. Also, a little truly goes a long way with this foundation - you do not need to use a lot for a true matte coverage. I would definitely recommend this foundation for anyone looking for a lightweight foundation with good coverage for a value! :)
Amanda J.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I used this foundation all the time when I was in high school. The formula is in between a powder and a cream. I’ve found it’s the easiest to just use your fingers to apply this. It goes on smoothly and feels very silky on the skin. It’s a lightweight formula and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It gives decent coverage... definitely not a full coverage foundation. This is a great foundation to use in the summer if you’re looking for a lighter weight formula. I deducted one star because I personally like my foundation to give fuller coverage.
Ariel R.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Light Beige more...
I really like the way this foundation looks on my skin and I do think that it gives that matte look that I really love. I use a transparent setting powder over it and it stays so I can't complain about the performance. But I do wish there was more product in the jar. It lasts me a few months. I've gone through two jars. I am trying to find something else better but I don't mind this product. I actually love how its mousse and matte. Its still good, but not holy grail. My skin is combination.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
I like this mousse foundation because it feels Matte although the only problem I have when I apply it I guess I haven't mastered of the right way of applying it because sometimes when a dip my finger to get the foundation on my face, I have little crumbs seeming to fall off so I guess i have not mastered the way of applying it but I liked the finish and I liked the coverage and like I said before in other reviews I've always liked a Maybelline foundations
Perla E.
Review for: Nude more...
I absolutely love this product, it is great for those in a rush mornings. This product gives you a matte finish and is simply to use and apply. Another good thing of this product is the small amount you need to go over your face,which will allow for the prodict to last long. The only bad thing about this product is that it is not full face cover, as it only covers some imperfections & not all(which is what most people look for). I have neither oily or dry skin and it works perfectly on my skin. Now some family members of mine have oily skin and don't mind using this product yet it doesn't leave them wanting to use it more than once a week.
Tarrah W.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory, Classic Ivory more...
Pros: This makeup is very affordable and offers medium to full coverage. It goes on smooth, and lasts for hours. Its very creamy and it lasts a long time. I feel like this makeup can be comparable to some of the higher end makeup brand foundation.

Cons: I dont think this product offers a matte finish. I typically would put a powder over it to make my face not as shiny. Its hard to apply with a beauty blender or brush, so you have to use your hand. Once i put some foundation on my skin, theres still some residue that falls onto my lap, so i wouldnt reccomend putting on the clothes you wanna wear out until after makeup is applied to avoid stains.

Overall: I love this foundation. It can be messy but its super affordable and has great coverage.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this foundation! I use it everyday because it feels very light and breathable on my skin. I hate having a caky feeling on my face. It is a little oily but you can use a setting powder on top which helps. I have mild breakouts and some redness and this foundation evens out my skin tone and covers most blemishes. I use a concealer first if I have any bad redness.
A C.
Spokane, WA
How do you apply the product?
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
This looks so heavy and thick, is that it's actual consistency?
Ola A.
What do you use to apply the foundation and which one works best to no give that ash look?
Marie T.
Do you like to wear mousse makeup products?
Emily P.
Reading, PA
Has anyone tried the blushes? I like them a lot more than the foundation