BY MAYBELLINE #66 in Liquid Foundation

Stay matte for 16 hours with this lightweight, medium-to-full coverage formula. Features a shine-free finish that doesn’t feel heavy.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• This foundation looks good who tried it ???3 Answers
  • What was the first foundation you ever tried? Mine was Maybelline...8 Answers
  • What about you giirls ? Do you love it or not ? Personnaly yaleaa...2 Answers
Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation
  • "This product is weird as it's a moose texture and I have dry skin in some areas and oily skin in others and it doesn't do any skin texture good to be honest." in 128 reviews
  • "I did not like this foundation, but this was the first foundation I had gotten and I didn't know that I had dry skin, but now that I realize that." in 89 reviews
  • "- I honestly have great skin: I rarely breakout, get greasy, and have an even skin tone - When I wear this I always get compliments because it covers so well and doesn't look thick." in 57 reviews
  • "Generally great coverage, however, if you don't have a great skincare regimen, acne prone skin will most likely see an increase of acne." in 56 reviews
  • "I use to wear this foundation when I was in junior high and I gotta say it was something That always go with me, is my favorite leaves my skin soft, but gives me that full coverage and with not looking so dramatic, definetly recommend it" in 46 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Classic Ivory
I used this for years and years from when I was a young teen and it came out until a few years ago when I started using only high end foundations.
If I'm honest most drugstore makeup has very little lasting quality to it. That's not the case with this. With my specific issues this foundation performs and looks better than a lot of high end foundations I have used.
I have extremely oily skin. So much so that an hour after I wash my face my face is slick all over. The only thing I can do now to postpone that a few hours is to use a mattifying toner, moisturizer, primer and foundation and it still can't fix it all the way.
Back in the day real girls like me didn't know anything about primers or setting powders or anything like that.
I have bad acne and large pores and I needed full coverage since I didn't use any base or set my makeup in any way or use concealer.
This was my full coverage dream.
It dried down almost matte and kept my oil at bay all on it's own for hours and hours before a touch up was needed.
It blurs my pores and my acne bumps and scabs and makes my skin look extremely smooth.
It is amazing for oily skin but it's not drying so I'm sure it's great on all skin types. It lasts a little while although you would have to use a bit more than with a liquid or powder and doesn't last very long because it is whipped up as a mousse so the weight is smaller than most foundations and so you have to buy it more often to replace it and so the cost per use goes up but with the unmatched quality of this affordable drugstore foundation you can't compare it to any other drugstore foundation that I know of.
Do yourself a favor and try this if youre on a budget or want to spend less on your makeup.
Its great for normal to dry skin to problematic skin of all types.
And if you don't like it for some reason then you're only out about 9 dollars and its no real hurt.
Will always love this stuff as long as they never change the formula.
Anastacia D.
East Chicago, IN
Maybelline describes their Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation as a "Revolutionary whipped formula that provides air soft, perfect matte coverage, with a weightless feel. Blends effortlessly for a soft, natural looking, even toned result."

MY TAKE 💋
In the photos below I am wearing Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, in Cocoa, or Dark 3.
I have relatively even skin with spots of discoloration and black spots from acne scars. The Dream Matte Mousse gives me the freedom of attaining that "I woke up like this" look with minimal effort. The makeup is soft, and breathable. I can downplay this makeup with an everyday wear, and I can doll it up for a full coverage slay.

As a young black woman, I'm always searching for a foundation that refrains from leaving my skin looking ashy, or grey. I find this foundation caters to whatever skin tone lies beneath.

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation For less than $20, and yes, now less than $10, this foundation is a steal! This makeup has been a staple in my minimal makeup collection since I graduated high school; I am now a college grad, so I'll let that sink in! I am always looking for a way to maximize my dollars, and this product has done just that!

-Love,
Anastacia Davis
#MillennailFinesser

PRODUCT: Foundation-Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, in a 0.64 Ounce.
COLOR: Cocoa 130, or Dark 3.
COST: $8.50-9.99
Millennial Finesser: APPROVED
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in high school - I'm now 30 and it is still the only foundation I use. It is the only makeup product that has stayed in my routine from back then, and that is a huge compliment. The reason I still use it is because I haven't managed to find another that comes close in coverage, smoothness and comfort. I love mousse foundations (I also spent some happy time with a Clarins mousse foundation about 9 years ago that has since been discontinued) because I simply cannot bear the feel of liquid foundations (they feel greasy and heavy and make my skin shine in a bad way) and powders just don't cut the coverage. Maybelline's Dream Matte applies in under 2 mins with my fingers and blended with my e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush and I look airbrushed. Literally. All day. I like a full coverage, totally matte look with a little hydration so I don't feel dry like with powder - this is the only thing that does it. I don't see many mousses in drug store or high end brands, but then again I don't look - why cheat in a perfect relationship?
Angelica G.
Navasota
Review for: Pure Beige
I bought this product thinking it would be great, and it waswnt to great for me. I still use it from time to time. I just don't like the mouse conductance. And I can't get it go on flawless like the Fit Me foundation. It leaves your face looking dewy and I like more of a matte look. Would I buy it again maybe not. Was it worth my money? No. It was 12 dollars I believe at Wal-Mart and didn't turn out how I wanted. The Fit Me is Cheater and more worth it than this priduct.
Perla E.
Review for: Nude
I absolutely love this product, it is great for those in a rush mornings. This product gives you a matte finish and is simply to use and apply. Another good thing of this product is the small amount you need to go over your face,which will allow for the prodict to last long. The only bad thing about this product is that it is not full face cover, as it only covers some imperfections & not all(which is what most people look for). I have neither oily or dry skin and it works perfectly on my skin. Now some family members of mine have oily skin and don't mind using this product yet it doesn't leave them wanting to use it more than once a week.
Leila P.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Natural Beige
I really like this foundation. I don't wear a ton of makeup every day and I find that this provides the perfect level of coverage without feeling heavy on my skin. I have combination skin and I find that it serves me well. I'd definitely recommend to anyone who wants good coverage without wanting a super thick foundation.
Kelly Q.
Wilmington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this drug store foundation!!! It's just so smooth and velvety!!! It gives and air brush look for a good price. I used this when I first started and still use today. There are time when I go to reach for it and I think ok lets give the other foundations a turn. That's for all Maybelline foundation!
Tiffany T.
Brenham, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this product a few times, and I’m still not sure about it. In the beginning, the coverage is awesome, and the mousse glides on like a dream. However, as you run out of product, it kind of dries up, turns into little beads, and doesn’t spread evenly. You end up wasting more product than you use.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Sandy Beige
I love this. It applies really smoothly, it’s very long lasting and the coverage is not too bad! I have combination skin (very dry and very oily) and this worked super well!
I would definitely buy this product again, this brand is awesome and they never let me down!
Totally recommend this
Lauren S.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
I bought this on a whim. I needed a new foundation for my graduation from College. I did and at first i thought it was great but then I realized that it was too yellow for my skin tone. I bought the lightest shade they had and it was still too dark for me. So then it oxidized as well. I am very fair and dont tan so on graduation day I realized I looked like an orange pumpkin. Thank God my mother let me use her foundation which worked kinda well. This foundation is good but not great. It didn't work with my skintone after buying the lightest shade. I won't buy it again.
A C.
Spokane, WA
How do you apply the product?
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
This looks so heavy and thick, is that it's actual consistency?
Ola A.
What do you use to apply the foundation and which one works best to no give that ash look?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like to wear mousse makeup products?
Emily P.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried the blushes? I like them a lot more than the foundation