BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this agood product for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this shade suitable for those with a very pale skin tone? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin ?1 Answers
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer Corrector
  • "I used this with one of the girls when I was doing the makeup for a photo shoot over the summer; it's a very light formula that applies smoothly and looks pretty natural!" in 1 review
  • "My holy grail product." in 1 review
  • "I love the way this goes on very smooth and light!" in 1 review
  • "The concealer corrector offers good coverage and even tone. " in 1 review
  • "It's a light coverage and not really easy to work with." in 1 review
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
This is very light. I use it as foundation and it creates a smooth, even look the second I apply it. It's also the only foundation I've found that doesn't bring out all the oils on my face. It has helped me so much because my skin does get oily. I feel good abou taking pics when I wear this because I k ow I won't shine from the flash. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse used to be my all time favourite! And it's still a solid alternative to high end brands. My only complaint is that it sometimes the colouring is a bit chalky or dark on me and cakes on certain areas on my face.

I do recommend using a sponge to apply this one. It gives a solid air brushed look and its the best way to apply it.
Iyana W.
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
Can't live a day without it. For me personally, this is the best form of foundation for my skin. It goes on evenly and dries so smooth you can't even tell its on. If you are African American this is the type of foundation you should use to cover up bags and blemishes. Great product and I never go a day without it.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lynn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am ABSOLUTELY IN ­čĺś ­čĺś ­čĺś ­čĺś WITH THIS CONSEALER, I Have very oily skin so it is hard to find a CONSEALER that doesnt make me Look Ever More Oily then I naturally am. love this Product. I will definitely Be purturing some very soon loll. Would recommend going out and grabbing one and find out for your sell
JENNIFER K.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I liked this product. It went on smooth and I found a light color that matched my skin perfectly. It is a little pricey for me but It is a great product and conceals any blemishes in my skin and covers any darkness under my eyes. I would use it again, but cannot buy it too often so I use it sparingly.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bartlett, TX
This is my favorite foundation. It hides every blemish and is long-lasting, even for my on-call shifts. The packaging is simple and easy to carry in my purse. Do not touch it once you put it on or try to put it on with your hands instead of a sponge or brush because it will leave spots on everything.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Way way tooo cakey. Doesn't come with an applicator. Used my hand once and a brush next.
Did not go on even.
Med-light coverage also. Kinda disappointing.
Applied more then liked worse.
There's another maybeline brand that looked like this-comes with a sponge. Much better. Was not the moouse.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
I'm still on the fence with this concealer. I expected a smooth creamy mouse. It crumbles. There is no applicator. I used my finger to scoop out for application and it crumbled in my hand. I had to use a "bib" to cover my clothing. It does conceal once you get it on but it feels a bit heavy.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this mousse all the time and I absolutely loved it. It was perfect and felt like fluffy heaven. I haven't bought some in awhile because I haven't bought makeup in a while, but seeing it now makes me feel like I need to go to the store. This stuff covered my pores very well.
Brittni C.
Brittni C.
Youngstown, OH
I love the coverage this gives. It completely hides anu imperfections on my skin and gives it a nice even finish. The only problem is it clogs my pores and i break out more. It covers it well but it's a never ending battle without it.

It does feel slightly heavy on the skin afterawhile.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Terre Haute , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thinking of buying this. What are some of your honest opinions?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Is this shade suitable for those with a very pale skin tone?
Noellia c.
Noellia c.
Cusco
Is this agood product for sensitive skin?
Ivery D.
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Is this of the same consistency as the foundation?
Que tan bueno es?