Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Concealer Corrector
- "so i bought this product fo about a couple a months ago and i really like it. it´s really easy to apply because it has a very light and blendable formula that doesn´t get heavy during the day. the packaging is nice and handy and i would recommend you this product only if you don´t have too oily skin beacuse during the day i noticed a little of oil in my face, but besides that, this is a great product." in 44 reviews
- "absolutely love this product - it's lightweight and goes on like a dream. very easy to apply/blend and stays on all day. one of my absolute favorite concealers and comes in an easy-to-travel with jar. " in 25 reviews
- "the maybe line dream mouse concealer is highly effective it corrects all of my under eye and even covers blemishes realy well and leaves a very smooth and silky affect afterwards that leaves my make up looking flawless " in 6 reviews
- "I used this with one of the girls when I was doing the makeup for a photo shoot over the summer; it's a very light formula that applies smoothly and looks pretty natural!" in 1 review
- "The concealer corrector offers good coverage and even tone. " in 1 review
I used to use this when I was younger. I haven’t used it probably since high school, but would definitely be willing to give it another try! It did have pretty good coverage, especially for a high school girl who was involved in every sport possible. I’m a huge fan of Maybelline products, so I will have to pick this one up again and give it another try!
This stuff is SO AMAZING! I usually don’t like mousse products but omg. This stuff creates such an airbrush finish and it is so smooth on my skin. It is really high coverage too that sometimes I just cover my blemishes and wear nothing else. Perfect for a natural bare face look. Love this!
This product is amazing. I don’t use it every day, but I like to switch my foundation up and some days I will only apply this to my skin. It is so Light weight, I don’t feel like I have tons of product on my face and does not break me out. It’s defiantly one of my go to’s especially when I’m in a rush.
I have been using this for years now. It is very easy to apply and feels nice on the skin. It gives me almost full coverage. I also like the packaging as well. I would recommend this product and I will most likely buy again.
If your looking for something that covers and still allows your skin to breathe, I'd recommend giving this a try! Apply with a sponge of your choosing and following with a powder to get that flawless appearance.
This is a good product but for me it was too oily I have naturally oil skin so obviously added an oil product on top isn’t smart. This was my go to years ago though but does give a cakey finish and doesn’t self set
This mousse product is really nice ! I was a little hesitant to buy it at first because of the texture. I ended up loving it the packaging was really nice and it made me always look matte which I love !
I used this foundation for months! The coverage was great except for the heavy powder look.. After applying, my skin always felt so dry and it didnt look as smooth as it had before i used it. It clumped up quite a bit leaving little foundation balls.. Not so easy to smooth out on your face. But all in all i loved it the first few months. I just wouldn't use it for the long haul.
i really liked this concealer for many reasons, it stayed on my face all day and it had great coverage but didn’t make my look caked, unlike some others, it stayed on my face all day and i would definitely recommend
Q & A
Thinking of buying this. What are some of your honest opinions?
Can I use this instead of foundation
Is this shade suitable for those with a very pale skin tone?
Is this of the same consistency as the foundation?
Does it work on oily skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos