BY MAYBELLINE

• Is this agood product for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this shade suitable for those with a very pale skin tone? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin ?1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...*
  • "so i bought this product fo about a couple a months ago and i really like it. it´s really easy to apply because it has a very light and blendable formula that doesn´t get heavy during the day. the packaging is nice and handy and i would recommend you this product only if you don´t have too oily skin beacuse during the day i noticed a little of oil in my face, but besides that, this is a great product." in 44 reviews
  • "absolutely love this product - it's lightweight and goes on like a dream. very easy to apply/blend and stays on all day. one of my absolute favorite concealers and comes in an easy-to-travel with jar. " in 25 reviews
  • "the maybe line dream mouse concealer is highly effective it corrects all of my under eye and even covers blemishes realy well and leaves a very smooth and silky affect afterwards that leaves my make up looking flawless " in 6 reviews
  • "It's a light coverage and not really easy to work with." in 1 review
  • "I used this with one of the girls when I was doing the makeup for a photo shoot over the summer; it's a very light formula that applies smoothly and looks pretty natural!" in 1 review
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I actually use this under my eyes everyday. It goes on smooth - I use medium nude. It keeps those dark circles at bay. Also a nice bonus that I can pick it up in any drugstore. This is one of the only drugstore items I use daily.
Taylor A.
Iowa city, IA
Wasn’t my favorite product. It went on thick and felt really heavy. I also had issues with blending. It was nice it you were trying to cover a bad zit but I wouldn’t pick this product first. Wouldn’t buy again.
Audrey M.
Boston
This is my daily concealer. It’s a mousse consistency so it’s easy to apply and blend but isn’t liquid, so it tends to look less oily and doesn’t smudge as much as a liquid might. It has an even finish.
Randi B.
Clearfield, KY
I really like the texture. It smooths and blends easily. I felt like I got a pretty natural look amd coverage. My only complaint is the is it is a bit messy and rubs off fairly easy.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I tried this it's great!! I bought this I believe at Target yes it met my expectations it's very effective and it's very affordable and easy to use and has a smooth feeling and yes was satisfied need to buy another one don't have anymore
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
A decent drug store cream foundation. It is unique in that it is a cream-mousse. It blends a little easier than cream and has a medium to buildable coverage. It wears well throughout the day and doesn't ever look cakey. It doesn't dry out and looks semi matte to satiny all day. It lasts a good 8-hours and keeps oil at bay. I really found this easy to apply and easy to wear.
Influenster M.
As soon as I reached my 30's I decided I was going to start getting and using high-end makeup, however, I still do have some drugstore cosmetics that I've been using for years, that still work like a charm for me and this is one of them! I'm super loyal to this because it's super light weight, I love how it has a fluffy texture but it smooths out like a cream, it doesn't get cakey, it gives me a pore-less appearance, doesn't make my face oily and overall, it gives me a wonderful flawless finish on my face so what's not to love about that! I hardly doubt there's anyone who hasn't tried this but if there is, then they need to get their hands on this because it is a great product, I stand by it 100%👌
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
I really like that this is light weight and not at all drying or heavy. It works really good for concealing blemishes and acne scars as well as mild discoloration. I set it with a loose setting powder and it seems to last really well. I like that it is easy to find at any drug store and it is decently priced.
Jessica B.
Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse used to be my all time favourite! And it's still a solid alternative to high end brands. My only complaint is that it sometimes the colouring is a bit chalky or dark on me and cakes on certain areas on my face.

I do recommend using a sponge to apply this one. It gives a solid air brushed look and its the best way to apply it.
Jane B.
I generally need concealer for under the eyes, and this formula was way to drying. I would think this is hard to use for blemishes, since it is not total coverage and does not have a method of exact application unless you have a brush. I am pretty certain Maybelline no longer makes this product, as they should not.
Hannah A.
Terre Haute, IN
Thinking of buying this. What are some of your honest opinions?
Beth E.
Is this shade suitable for those with a very pale skin tone?
Noellia c.
Cusco
Is this agood product for sensitive skin?
Allie P.
harrisonburg, VA
Does this foundation work well for oily skin?
Elizabeth R.
Is this good for oily skin ?