BY MAYBELLINE #78 in Concealer

Achieve a brighter, more radiant complexion in just a few clicks. This Highlighting Concealer illuminates as it conceals.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• I've been considering using liquid highlighter but have oily skin...1 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! Do you?6 Answers
  • Is this better or worse than the Maybelline dark circle eraser?6 Answers
Gina G.
I'm so glad I tried this concealer! It's everything I was looking for. I have tried both the "light" shade (which is a regular fair shade) and the "brightening" shade (which is slightly pinker for extra color correcting and brightening). They are both amazing! I find that I don't need that much, as the built in brush helps to spread the product out in a nice thin layer. Then I just use my fingers to blend it out. It doesn't take much effort, though - this stuff just melts into the skin and blends like an absolute dream! While it is a light formula, I find it does still provide decent coverage - the brightening effect helps to blur and reflect the light away from dark circles and imperfections. I like to set this with an under-eye setting powder (like the one from e.l.f., which stops creasing and is brightening as well), and I'm good to go for the day! If I'm going out at night, I might do a light touch-up, but for the most part, this stays fresh-looking and luminous for hours.
Tina G.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Radiant Concealers
The texture of the concealer is fantastic. Its thick and creamy and it has that highlight effect, which is much needed for the under eyes. The coverage with just a small amount is good as well, but the color is so white. Even though I got “medium,” but the white cast is something that makes me reach out for my other concealers like the one from Lakme Absolute or Colorbar.

Overall, I would say the coverage, highlight effect, blendability, and the whole brush concept is really good and you need just a little. I use it only for the under eye area and they suggest you could use it on the sides of the nose and mouth too, but I am not sure whether it is meant for acne scars and blemishes as well. i would recommend it is a great concealer or can be used as highlighting.. ill say !! <3
Elizabeth E.
I tried this product, I went through two of these concealers and I do want to say that if you're looking for covering dark circles or imperfections, this is not the concealer for you, however it is good for highlighting(hence the name a highlighting concealer), I had the shade "light" I liked it and I also had "radiance", if I do remember correctly it was sort of pinky but it still looked great. I also like that it comes with a brush and that you can twist it up to get product, but be sure to keep an eye on how much you're going to use because you won't be able to twist the product back.
Darah M.
Meh. That's really all I have to say about this product considering how much hype it has gotten. I think the brush applicator makes it go on streaky and definitely needs to be blended with a beauty sponge and fingers. After a few hours it would just sort of gather in certain spots on my under eye and just looked obvious that I was wearing concealer--no matter how much product I used. I've tried using the tiniest amount to using moderate and then to more. They've all pretty much had the same results--not natural looking. I prefer my concealer to look more natural. Just wasn't for me.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this product ! On simple makeup days I just use this on top of my PIxi Brightening Peach corrector and my under eyes look so smooth and they have a little gleam. On more dramatic makeup days, I use this with a full coverage concealer and it does not look Cakey. The product does run out fast and for the price of this, that is a con. Wet N Wild Cosmetics makes a highlighting pen that is only 4 dollars and is amazing, but that one is always out of stock or not sold in every drugstore. But I do highly recommend this product, just keep in mind that a little goes a long way.
Ashley R.
I've never had any good luck with pretty much any of Maybelline's concealers, foundations, nor powders. The only concealer I even remotely like is the green color correcting one, and even then I use it on a pimple underneath one of regular concealers just to balance it out. The brush on this concealer gets super goopy and is terrible at applying product so you end up using your finger or a sponge anyway. And none of their concealers have enough pigmentation and coverage to actually do any good. I definitely would recommend finding a different brand.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
Another great Maybelline concealer. I think they have got the market on drugstore concealers. I love this for brightening my under eye. It goes on so smooth and light! Be warned though, this is not for concealing your breakouts. You don't want a highlighting concealer for acne, it will just draw attention to it. This is made to highlight the face. I use it under the eye, down the nose, on the chin, above the Cupid's bow, and in the middle of my brows on my forehead. It gives my face awesome dimension and doesn't make me look like I have cake face.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have been a fan of this Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Ivory for over a year now! I keep repurchasing because it is so creamy and bendable! It gives a crisp bright look to your face without looking too white and stark. It is a relatively affordable highlighter. The twistable applicator with soft bristles gives you control of how much you want to apply. I like to apply this with a damp beauty blender over my under eye concealer for added brightness as well as a touch on my chin, center of my forehead, and bridge of my nose, and a dab
Lexx H.
Review for: Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 310 Radiant
I got this highlighter for Christmas. I have never actually learned how to contour or use highlighters until I got this. I have to say that I really loved it. It worked very effectively. It blended very well and was easy to use and apply. It also managed to look good on my very pale skin. And the best part, my skin didn't break out. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it sort of looked shiny making my face look bit greasy but that could be because maybe I apply a little too much but other than that I approve of this product.
Annie F.
Vienna, VA
Great for everyday dark circle concealing and subtle highlighting. I use this when I'm short on time or don't want to do a full face of make up with full under eye coverage.
Pros: easy to use, great price. Easy to blend, nice selection of neutral shades.
Cons: not super long lasting. Does seem to somehow make my lower lash mascara and eyeliner migrate down to my under eye area more then other concealer as well.
Despite this like the product a lot and have repurchased multiple times
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Is This 1 of the best concealers out there for its price?
Katie S.
Is this a good concealer to use for under eye circles?
Jenna B.
KITCHENER, ON
Is this meant to be more of a highlight then a concealer? Does it cover imperfections?
Tracy B.
Is it long lasting ?
Joselyne P.
I've heard beauty gurus on YouTube talk about this product and say this is a great concealer but is it a great one? Should I try it?