Maybelline Dream Liquid® Satin

Foundation with hydrating serum and hyaluronic acid for 12hr moisture and a luminous finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Liquid® Satin!
Noura B.
Richmond, TX
I love this foundation! It’s been my go to for over 3 years now. I’ve purchased this so many times! It’s really good, feels so lightweight on your skin, and it’s long lasting. Your skin will look flawless. The coverage is great too. And it’s not patchy at all. It isn’t matte so you will have to use a setting powder. I use my favorite NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Setting Powder and it’s a great pair!
Emel C.
Sunnybank Hills, QLD
I used this brand as a teenager and early 20's and relied so well on it I used nothing else. Always worthy and available and texture always on point.
Rebecca S.
SPRINGFIELD, QLD
This is ok. Good as an everyday vmbadic foundation, gives light to medium coverage but can be built up. It doesn't last all day but to be fair I live in a hot climate and also now have to wear a mask all day at work! Great price as an everyday cheap staple.

Looking for your answer?