BY MAYBELLINE #68 in Liquid Foundation

Achieve the look of completely poreless skin with a perfected airbrushed finish.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• I was just wondering because it's a think foundation does...2 Answers
  • Is this your favorite drugstore foundation and how do you...1 Answers
  • Is this oily? I have oily skin and would not like to beco...1 Answers
Maybelline Dream Liquid® Mousse Foundation
  • "This foundation has been my favorite drugstore foundation for years." in 3 reviews
Maria M.
Tried it couple times but feeling this foundation its lightweight but it best for dry skin tone it breaks me out alot.
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I liked this foundation but it was very cakey. If you don't mind cakiness though, this is the foundation for you. It is very long lasting and it is best for dry/combo skin. It is somewhat hard to blend out but other than that, I do recommend this foundation.
Madison S.
Banks
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I don’t think I’ve use any other foundation like this! It fills in pores or any other deep parts of your face (acne scars, etc) easily and doesn’t look super cakey
Jordyn C.
Silvis
It's not terrible I did feel like it settled into my pores throughout the day. I used the whole bottle but I don't think I would buy it again.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Nothing special. I would definitely choose another brand over this one. I mix with another foundation for the summer because it’s too dark right now for me. It works, but I think there are better drug store foundations than this one.
Ashley S.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
It was a little thick for my skin at first but the moisturizer in the foundation helps even the product out for the promised airbrushed finish, I’m overall happy with this product and will keep buying it.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
Good foundation. Doesn't feel heavy. Good shade match. Blends out well. Its a light to medium coverage.
Rachel H.
Chapel Hill
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Love this product! It is my go to drug store foundation. It has a smooth formula and medium to full coverage. It lasts a long time and layers my bronzer and blush beautifully. 10/10 recommend this product!
Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
It definitely works as foundation mine didn’t go into a mousse and made my face super greasy and didn’t last too long, I like this brand on most things this one just didn’t work for me.
Rebecca C.
This airbrushed finish foundation leaves your skin looking and feeling photo ready! It's an easy to apply liquid foundation!
Micky W.
Aurora, CO
Is this product smooth and does it glide on easy?
Erendira M.
Casper, WY
Does the foundation make your skin oily?
Michelle S.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this give an airbrushed look?
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
What is the best drugstore foundation??
kiandra b.
Austin,texas
I use Maybelline fit me I've been wanting to try the mousse but is it worth buying?