kiandra b.
Austin,texas

I use Maybelline fit me I've been wanting to try the mousse but is it worth buying?

Jenn s.
Jenn s.
MERCER, PA
1 year, 12 months ago
I would say its definitely worth buying. I love the mousse texture.It goes on very evenly.
Deland, FL
2 years, 4 months ago
This is the only thing that I use and I love it
Deland, FL
2 years, 4 months ago
This is the only product o use on my face and I love it
Kjersti D.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
2 years, 7 months ago
Not really. it's not like a mousse at all, and it feels very oily and sticky.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX
2 years, 9 months ago
It is a very light weight product but although it is advertised ad a mousse, it is not.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
2 years, 10 months ago
The consistency is a thumbs down and can get oily FAST
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Westminster, SC
3 years, 6 months ago
This doesn't have a mousse like consistency to me. It is liquid and has a very blend-able coverage. Like the previous response this product is not great for oily skin. It has a very natural finish. Not matte at all.
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
3 years, 7 months ago
I would highly recommend this, its very light weight and the coverage is amazing! I used fit me a few years ago and it made me break out really bad... But I did see a few people say that the mousse makes your skin really oily if you have oily skin, but its very moisturizing on dry skin and a really good foundation for the winter months :)