Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I'm always on the hunt for a good drugstore foundation, so after trying (and not loving) the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation, I thought I would give the Liquid a try...and again, it's just *okay*.

The packaging is nice and it comes with a pump which is a HUGE plus for me. The foundation itself is a little on the thinner side, which is interesting for a foundation that markets itself as "mousse." This foundation, much like the Matte Mousse, is a dewy, medium-at-best coverage foundation. I prefer a fuller coverage/matte look, so this isn't the foundation for me. It did give a nice airbrushed finish to the skin, but the coverage just isn't there. It also didn't last very long on my oily skin, maybe 4 hours at best before needing to re-powder.

I think this could be a decent pick for someone looking for a medium-ish coverage foundation from the drugstore, but I prefer something a little more substantial. I won't be repurchasing!