12 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #43 in Liquid Foundation

Achieve the look of completely poreless skin with a perfected airbrushed finish.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Sodium Hyaluronate

May Contain:

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides

• I was just wondering because it's a think foundation does it block ...2 Answers
  • Is this your favorite drugstore foundation and how do you use it? 1 Answers
  • Is this oily? I have oily skin and would not like to become greasy ...1 Answers
Maybelline Dream Liquid® Mousse Foundation
  • "This foundation has been my favorite drugstore foundation for years." in 3 reviews
Alice S.
Alice S.
As someone who hates that feeling of having makeup sitting on top of your skin, I really don't like this product. I am used to using Makeup Forever's Mat Velvet+, or Skin79's VIP Gold BB cream. They are light and soft, and unless you use other products with them you barely know they are there, with Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish, I felt like I had just spread a layer of oil onto my skin. It was heavy, and hot, and I felt like it was going to be dripping from my face soon. The coverage was really unnatural looking to me, and even after applying powder over the top shiny patches kept showing through. I would never recommend this to any of my friends without telling them how I felt first, that being said, the product is really nice if you like that thicker feeling coverage. It looks smooth, (airbrushed, ahahaha) you won't need to apply a lot to get coverage, and I found out it is kinda waterproof. IF you like that heavier makeup, this is an excellent choice for you!
Kaushay C.
Kaushay C.
This product has quickly become my new favorite. I live in an area with few racial minorities and my makeup selection is very limited. I have tried several brands and this product is the ONLY one I have found that matches my complexion perfectly--including my undertones.
I have oily skin and usually don't use liquid, but I have really bad hyper-pigmentation from acne scars and needed something that would cover them.
This product has a light, smooth texture and the perfect bottle for application.
A little of this goes a long way, so you won't be repurchasing too often! I've gone about a month on my current bottle using 2-3 pumps a day, 7 days a week and have used a little less than half the bottle.
A must have!
Lidiya A.
Lidiya A.
This is somewhat of a mess. At first, seems to settle onto skin very well and is blendable. However, as the day goes on, It creased on me like crazy and accentuated all the pores on my skin - especially in my T-zone. Also, I do not believe tere are enough color to color match everyone. Iam usually the lightest shade, and it made me look orange and gave me a 5'oclock shadown, which was no cute and extremely hard to fix. When I set this woth powder, it curled up and made my pores look huge. At the end of my day, it absorbed all the oil on my skin and separated, and I only wore it for about 5 hours. I would recommend this for normal skin and use this with a goof primer! Try SMASHBOX primers, they are amazing!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Braselton, GA
This will forever be my favorite drug store foundation. It is absolutely beautiful on the skin. It mixes great with high end products and works great alone, too. I will say if you have oily skin, you may need to set it. It can get patchy in oily areas. This is a medium coverage foundation that is buildable and can be high coverage. I like to mix it with kat von d's lock it foundation since it (kvd) is very thick and creases easily. This tones it down and makes the perfect combo! I have used this for over 5 years, and haven't found anything I like better since the day I started using it. The photo attached has the foundation on left side, and nothing on the right. The foundation wasn't completely dry.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Review for: Pure Beige
I recommend Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation for dry or normal skin. Although I absolutely love the flawless finish of it, it did not hold up well with my oil-prone skin. Because of this, I’m not sure that I’d repurchase it. It’s very smooth, has good coverage, and the color matches my summer skin tone very well.

No matter what kind of skin you have, this foundation definitely needs to be set with a powder. If not, you look shiny, and not in the good “dewy” way. I wish it came in a squeeze bottle or really just a bottle without a pump because the last little bit was impossible to get out.

Overall, this wasn’t my favorite foundation, but I did enjoy using it.

Price: $8.99 at Ulta

Rating: B
Brittny C.
Brittny C.
albuquerque, new mexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I previously posted a review on this product on my YouTube channel at Brittnybeautytv, BUT, I did like this product. One thing I hated, was color selection. I am a neutral undertone light complected girl. The shade I purchased was 20 Classic Ivory, and it was WAY too pinky. In certain lighting you couldn't tell, but in natural lighting, my face was PINK! That was the ONLY thing I hated. And why would I end up buying another shade JUST to get the perfect shade. The finish is amazing. The air brush finish is supposed to give the finish of 'natural' Skin. And it did. Finish was great. The bottle had a pump which was amazing. If the company expands their color selection, then I may repurchase!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately I have been using Maybellines foundation over anything else and at first I was using the Fit Me Matte and Poreless and then I wanted to see if there was any other foundations I would like by Maybelline better. So I tried this Dream Liquid Mousse which was one or two more dollars. I would say if you have oily skin like me I would defiantly recommend the Fit Me and if you have more dry skin you should use the Mousse. I have learned that the mouse just doesn't work well with my more oily skin. It also doesn't set on my skin and I feel like my face is always "wet". Defiantly not worth the buy if you have oily skin or if you are picky about your foundation.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this when it first came out and loved it till it started giving me problems. This is a thicker coverage than most drugstore foundations, so it covered my hyperpigmentation like a dream. However 2 weeks into using this, my skin had become oily. I originally believed it just my teen skin changing on my, so i bought a new skincare system and blotting papers to try to combat the situation. It wasn't till a month later when my foundation was getting older and started separating did i realize how much oil was in the product. It was disgusting.

Tl;dr this is super oily, would not recommend.
Heather B.
Heather B.
This is the foundation I use today, everyday, & always! It's great because it light on your skin but covers so well!!! Definitely full coverage but it feels almost like nothing at all! Its also buildable! Which is awesome if you have a day like I often do & need just a bit more coverage in a spot or two! I recommend this to anyone & everyone! Maybelline also has a billion different shades so there's a pretty good chance you'll find yours! This is the foundation I've bought for the last 2-3 years so, yeah, I'm gonna purchase it again! As soon as my current bottle starts to get low! Lol!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
This is a great everyday foundation. It is super lightweight on the skin and gives great coverage. It is a medium to full coverage foundation and can definitely be built up without looking cakey. This is great for days that you want to wear foundation , but you don't want the heavy feel of a full coverage foundation. I think this is more for dry skinned girls because of the moussey formula. But , if you are more oily and you use an oil absorbing primer and you set it afterwards, you should be fine. This has been the foundation i have been reaching for daily.
Micky W.
Micky W.
Aurora, CO
Is this product smooth and does it glide on easy?
Erendira M.
Erendira M.
Casper, WY
Does the foundation make your skin oily?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this give an airbrushed look?
Amy J.
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
What is the best drugstore foundation??
claudia g.
claudia g.
Naples, FL
Does someone recommend this product for oily skin?