Maybelline Dream Liquid® Mousse Foundation

Achieve the look of completely poreless skin with a perfected airbrushed finish. Dream Liquid® Mousse lightweight foundation delivers the look of completely poreless skin. Achieve the look of completely poreless skin with a perfected airbrushed finish. Lightweight and breathable, this 8-hour liquid foundation delivers cake-free, medium coverage that moisturizes all day. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Ideal for normal skin. Suitable for sensitive skin.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply to the face and blend with fingertips or the Dream Blender.

​AQUA / WATER / EAU ISODODECANE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN CYCLOHEXASILOXANE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE BUTYLENE GLYCOL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM CHLORIDE POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE PEG-9 ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE SODIUM HYALURONATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D174839/2

Has anyone tried this foundation? what’s your opinions? i’m always looking for new lightweight foundations, i like mousse, liquid, or cream foundations the best. I prefer light-medium coverage!!
how is coverage ?
how is coverage ? recommended for dry skin ?
Start your review of Maybelline Dream Liquid® Mousse Foundation!
Product Highlights
“This foundation has been my favorite drugstore foundation for years.” in reviews
LaPlace
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
I haven't tried the original formulation. This review is for the new formula now called Satin Liquid with hyaluronic acid. I have combo skin and I'm hitting my 30s. Whereas before my skin leaned on the oily side, it now bounces around between extremes. It's taken forever to find a foundation that works for most days, but as it gets colder outside, I've found that my dry patches are bothering me. I picked this foundation up with a $2 off coupon to try. I like it! It doesn't pick up my dry patches at all. It melts into the skin. The only downside is that it claims to be medium to full buildable coverage but it is definitely more light. Thankfully it doesnt oxidize, because I've had that problem with other Maybelline products.Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish, Creamy Natural
This was my go-to foundation before they released the foam version! I still loved the way it felt on my face! It always gave the best coverage and I used it regularly! It's easy to apply and I used to use my hands. I should buy it again honestly! ☆ C'était ma fondation préférée avant la sortie de la version mousse! J'aimais toujours la sensation sur mon visage! Toujours donné la meilleure couverture et je l'ai utilisé régulièrement! Il est facile à appliquer et j'ai utilisé les mains. J'devrais l'acheter à nouveau honnêtement!☆ ¡Era mi base favorita antes del lanzamiento de la versión de espuma! ¡Todavía me encantaba la sensación en mi cara! ¡Siempre dio la mejor cobertura y la usé regularmente! Es fácil de aplicar y usé las manos. ¡Tendría que volver a comprarlo honestamente!☆
Lawrenceville, GA
Maybelline Dream Liquid® Mousse Foundation uploaded by Chelsea A.
Review for: Sandy Beige, Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Foundation, Classic Ivory Light [2] 1 oz (Pack of 3)
This is THE BEST everyday liquid foundation that I have used, that is also an affordable price! I needed something that kept me from using my expensive foundation daily and lasted me a long time. This is definitely It, its light, there are so many skin color matches, and its easy to apply! Doesn't leave you with the caked on look, its smooth and leaves you feeling like you aren't even wearing a liquid foundation! I love it and will continue to use it ! Recommended to everyone I know! Maybelline Dream Liquid® Mousse Foundation
Randolph, MA
Review for: Natural Beige
I personally do not like their mousse line at all. It’s a nice concept (I like the concept a lot), the execution is great, it is definitely mousse like. However, I feel like this product has a very short shelf life...it drys out quick. The application to put this one is interesting. I’ve tried brush’s and sponges, I’d say sponge application is the best however I personally feel like I needed to maneuver the mousse a lot aka a lot of trying to blend it to make it not cake-y and more natural. All in all, I’m not too pleased.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I thought I was really going to like this because of the mouse texture, but it was the worst. It because really patchy during the day, was extremely drying, even with a primer base. I felt like it was giving me a very "obvious I have on makeup" cake face. The shade range was okay, I was able to find a decent match. The texture and finish is just all wrong for my skin type. It's not very hydrating and more matte than I'd like my face to be. Would suggest for someone who is more oily.
Florida
Maybelline Dream Liquid® Mousse Foundation uploaded by kekkz T.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I used this product for a couple of months and didn't like it much. My skin looks dry after applying this foundation, so need to moisturize my skin more before applying it. I felt it made my skin tone look more darker and pigmentation were highlighted. It might show some better results when used along with primers and concealers. I am not a very heavy makeup person so didn't like it as a solo base product. And the only good thing that I noticed was it doesn't give a cakey look.
Sebastopol, California
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
This is a great foundation if you're a performer like me. It doesn't sweat off and it has good coverage. The only thing I don't like about this product is it can look sort of caked up close because it's so thick. The thing I love about this foundation is that it works well for my sensitive skin. Most products I use irritate my skin really badly but this foundation never has. I definitely suggest this to dancers, singers, or actors if you need a good foundation for the stage!
South Whitley , IN
Review for: Classic Ivory
I have this in my makeup bag right now.. and I’d have to say I’m enjoying it but the color is way to pink. I got this shade because it’s what I usually am on their scale but it’s not quite working and I have to use a light powder with it. It’s a lightweight formula that is buildable and doesn’t exaggerate my pores. I appreciate that it’s a pump so it’s more sanitary. I would recommend this product but make sure you get the correct undertone when choosing a shade.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
I genuinely hope I got a bad batch or a defective bottle because this foundation was terrible for me. It enhanced all of my texture, had barely any coverage, wasn't light enough for my complexion, and it was so goopy and chunky. I struggled even getting it out of the bottle. If they had a shade light enough for me, I might consider retrying it just in case it was a bad batch, but seeing as they don't go anywhere near light enough, I'm just going to say no.
Sharon - MA
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
I didn’t like this product very much since I’m not very into makeup, so, what I most use is like “day-by-day products”. The problem is that it feels funny after applied. I can feel that I’m wearing a foundation and I don’t like this sensation. The coverage is good, the tone I have to mix with a darker one to get the exact tone of my skin, but in general I only use it when I’m going out or when I’m in the mood for a BIG production and people notice that I’m with a heavy make up

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ontario
il y a 3 mois
Marlesia W. • il y a 2 mois
i have oily skin and when i use this product, i usually shine so i just walk around with a beauty blender or use a nice setting powder.
Antelope, CA