Maybelline Dream Liquid® Mousse Foundation
Achieve the look of completely poreless skin with a perfected airbrushed finish.
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Butylene Glycol
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
Top Questions See all 727 Q&A
- "This foundation has been my favorite drugstore foundation for years." in 3 reviews
The packaging is nice and it comes with a pump which is a HUGE plus for me. The foundation itself is a little on the thinner side, which is interesting for a foundation that markets itself as "mousse." This foundation, much like the Matte Mousse, is a dewy, medium-at-best coverage foundation. I prefer a fuller coverage/matte look, so this isn't the foundation for me. It did give a nice airbrushed finish to the skin, but the coverage just isn't there. It also didn't last very long on my oily skin, maybe 4 hours at best before needing to re-powder.
I think this could be a decent pick for someone looking for a medium-ish coverage foundation from the drugstore, but I prefer something a little more substantial. I won't be repurchasing!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos