BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Dream Glow Instant Bronzing Makeup MEDIUM 3.04 Oz. 3.04 fl oz //90 ml. INSTANT BRONZING MAKEUP WITH NATURAL MINERALS. FOR FACE AND BODY. MEDIUM

Buy on Amazon
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
I have this in the medium shade. I have combo/oily t-zone skin and I have only used this on my cheeks over foundation to give'em that "glow". I really think they have a good product with this one. I do like: that it instantly gives you that summer glow. I like that it comes in a large enough tube that you can use it on other areas of your body was well. It was about $7.98 at Wal-Mart, which it could be a bit cheaper. I don't like: that it doesn't have the ingredents on the back of the tube. With combo/oily t-zone I kind of wanted to know if there was anything that was going to irritate acne. I also tried to look on maybelline.com and I couldn't find any info on the new product or the ingredients. I also don't like that it is in a tube, a pump would be more efficent.
I haven't yet used this all over my face, I just wanted to test it on my cheeks for fear it might break me out. On my cheeks, it seems to get a bit oily by the end of the day, which is normal for my cheeks to be a little oily, but it didn't make them a grease bucket, which is good. And it hasn't seemed to break me out. I will use it all over my face and then update about the oilieness, coverage it provides, etc. UPDATE: I used this all over as a foundation, as soon as I put it on it seemed really dark and I was shocked, but then it lightened up to fit my skin tone. It didn't offer enough coverage for me, actually it really didn't cover anything. I put my regular foundaiton over it. I did like the way it made my skin "glow" all over. It made it look ver healthy when I had it on by itself.
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
This product works well for instant color. I had to watch areas like hands and elbows because it picked up quick. Only lasted 3-4 days. I ran really easily so i get like it sunk in quick. Would recommend, just wished it lasted longer.
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this bronzer! My skin instantly looks flawless and tan! Perfect for needing a tan and not having time to get one.
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
Pretty good product my hands were orange for a few days but I really liked how it made my skin look really good product
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
I really enjoyed the phenomenal glow I got after I applied. It went on very easy and it had a beautiful smell to it.
maria e.
Es un excelente producto. Deja la piel brillante para lucir un bronceado super natural durante todo el día. Lo recomiendo completamente
Stef T.
Telford , Shropshire
Great product if you want an instant bit of color easy to apply , great colour easily removed great value product would recommend
Fernanda R.
Definitivamente no es recomendable da un aspecto horrible a la piel como de mancha y dura nada en lo absoluto muy malo.
Elide C.
México
me encanta aveces usar maquillaje bronceado ya que me favorece bastante y este deja un acabado muy bonito