Maybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY MAYBELLINE #3 in BB Cream

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Apply a thin layer to skin.

Step 2. Can be worn with or without a moisturizer.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Tilda I.
Helsinki
Review for: Light 100 more...
Nice BB cream. Feels good on the skin and gives a nice amount of coverage. The colour matches pretty nicely
Nika Tia M.
Shade range sucks but as the cream its ok. It givss me that kinda fresh look and makes me feel good. But it does mot cover up my acne
Alexis N.
Gas City
This is a product I have used before. Some BB cream has sunscreen in it I don’t know about all of them. I didn’t get full coverage when I used and it is long lasting but it makes my face oily. I personally would not recommend if you don’t want your face to be oily!
Elizabeth G.
Roanoke
I love how it tints the skin but not too much, it makes my skin soft and makes it look smooth. I buy this product regularly.
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles, CA
I wasnt a big fan of this. Coverage was close to none and the overall texture just felt very liquidy.
Sara M.
cairo
Review for: Medium 120 more...
it's perfect to people who interested in their skin more than coverage, so i will talk about my experience with this Maybeline  BB:

Maybeline dream BB fresh cream advantages:
1- very light before blending and after that, light wither in it's texture or on my skin.
2- give me natural and soft finish.
3- easy in blending.
4- make me pass up conciser, no thing could make me do that by the way.
5- I put this cream without moisturizer before it, I feel like it doing a moisturizer work.
6- I feel the degrees of that cream could be on a many skin colors, i mean the medium one that i use could be match with my skin color and my sister's skin color, for clarification my sister's skin color is between light and medium.
7- not expensive, the bottle is nice and easy to get the cram out.

Maybeline dream BB fresh cream disadvantages:
1- it's little quantity not compare with it's price but little for a daily usage.
2- my skin is sucking the cram, may be because I don't drink enough water.
3- doesn't prove along time without lose powder.
4- glow finish without powder.
in any rate i like it and i will buy it again and again

saldx D.
Review for: Medium 120 more...
This cream unifies the color of the skin and gives it a smooth and natural color. This cream does not make any unpleasant fragrance on the face.
Kirshten C.
Review for: Light 100 more...
When I want to wear something that has light coverage I like to grab this product. It applies great (best with damp beauty blender for me) and wears nicely throughout the day. I get a little oily towards the end of the day so I definitely have to set with powder but overall I'd buy again.
Lara C.
Veio com a cor essencial com o meu tom de pele um cheiro gostoso , recomendo bastante a vocês meninas muito bom mesmo
Kerry N.
Very light and moisturizing to the face and is perfect for everyday wear. Would definitely recommend.
Casey S.
Could this work for me as a light foundation?
Emily H.
Does this have SPF in it?
Nelsy B.
Tela,Atlántida
Kendra V.
Nida K.
Is this good for dry skin

Walmart